The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42659 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fell in love with this PRC KTV girl who hurt me real bad

Just stand up from where u fallen bro ... u will be ok bro

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32928593
Old Today, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4951 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post
Bro, you can be a psychiatrist siah! you're right. Time will wash all the pain and feelings away... you know what's the funny thing? I know the answers, but the heart still sibeh KNN...
got any advice to make the heart feel less pain?
been that done that, bro. but your case, u are like her handyman. i rather u spend money for FL/ML for time being. if money is a issue then go JB. go travel and meet new friend. I met my current gf during a trip.

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Today, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
Adler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAdler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

But you have at least bang her before ? More than once.
Right ?
Old Today, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Filipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use half or less than half the money she is asking for and go whoring.
Will make you forget her at least for a while, get to screw more girls and get actual value for the money.
Old Today, 08:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1993 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant futurefxty1989 has a brilliant future

Come on, the answer is very clear, just black list all her contact, then you will find out it’s pretty easy to forget this kind of person.
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Saxan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simping -

“Simp” is both a noun and a verb (to “simp over” or “simp for” someone is to engage in simp behavior). These days, the most common definition of the noun “simp” seems to be this:

a man who throws money or attention at a woman in order to gain her affection, even when his tactics aren't working.

" a silly or foolish person "

You decide if you want to continue being one.

回头是岸
Old Today, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
henrikh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhenrikh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
dun be carrot

dun be robert

dun be simp

dun be atm
Fully agree with you
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
nasdaq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasdaq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxan View Post
Simping -

“Simp” is both a noun and a verb (to “simp over” or “simp for” someone is to engage in simp behavior). These days, the most common definition of the noun “simp” seems to be this:

a man who throws money or attention at a woman in order to gain her affection, even when his tactics aren't working.

" a silly or foolish person "

You decide if you want to continue being one.

回头是岸
Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
meshpenstand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

looking for sincere advice, and expecting to be flamed for being stupid.

Long story short. I fell for this KTV girl who hurt me conning me my tips and my feelings of course. , She went with another guy, and now staying with him.

Now she says she needs help, and only messages me only when she needs help. She told me many stories which I found out to be untrue, like she already went back China, she no longer with that guy, she is now studying in China. Every time she only messages me, but ignores me when i message.

I stll have strong feelings for her and now she's asking me for help.

Should I help her?

To summarized, you know you got KC and you are okay with it. Despite some frustration about no reciprocation of feelings, it is acceptable to you that you're simping over her.

Now, the help you asked, are you able to afford comfortably? Since, most help is in term of $$$.

If it's not making a hole in your pocket, continue simping away. Sometimes,
it's just a nice feeling staying in the simping zone.

But, for any working lady (any lady in fact, but more for WL), stay away from her. Block her on wechat/whatsapp. Fap more often to get the lust out of your mind, go hang out with other girls more. out of sight, out of mind.

Good luck bro!
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Just delete her WeChat and block her. You'll feel a sense of emptiness for a couple of weeks. After that, it will all be fine. Both of you will still be alive. You can go on with your life, and she'll probably be hunting for her next sponsor.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi Bros,

looking for sincere advice, and expecting to be flamed for being stupid.

Long story short. I fell for this KTV girl who hurt me conning me my tips and my feelings of course. , She went with another guy, and now staying with him.

Now she says she needs help, and only messages me only when she needs help. She told me many stories which I found out to be untrue, like she already went back China, she no longer with that guy, she is now studying in China. Every time she only messages me, but ignores me when i message.

I stll have strong feelings for her and now she's asking me for help.

Should I help her?
Bro, i wouldnt say stupid but its just not worth it. The money could be better spend else where. Spend it on other hookers, food, yourself, your family. Dont waste it on her.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to beholdLennyberg is a splendid one to behold

spend the money she asking from you on another few more KTV sessions. you will find yourself having more feelings with other ladies.

Its a phase you are going through... Don't succumb. Tahan and go see swim more to find more fishes.
Old Today, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
DunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Just stand up from where u fallen bro ... u will be ok bro
Thank you Mr Lonely Heart, your nick describes my feelings now. But yes, like what Denzel Washington says "Fall forward"
Old Today, 07:58 PM
Samster

DunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDunhillSmooth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
spend the money she asking from you on another few more KTV sessions. you will find yourself having more feelings with other ladies.

Its a phase you are going through... Don't succumb. Tahan and go see swim more to find more fishes.
Bro, the advice sounds good. Yes, time cures all heart aches. Thank you. Kinda lost the feel for KTV now though... it's really stupid of me, listening the same songs again and again and again... and again..
Old Today, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Bro, i wouldnt say stupid but its just not worth it. The money could be better spend else where. Spend it on other hookers, food, yourself, your family. Dont waste it on her.
Well said, Sir. Like my friend said to me "笨是没有药救的“
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1