The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
southeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

[QUOTE=southeast;23767150].

Last edited by southeast; Today at 03:30 PM.
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BoonLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bael View Post

114 from Bro Nooky
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004435

Once my fav Bro Nooky send me her selfie video and photo of her hot body yesterday, i buay tahan leow. Faster book as bro say she is quite hot now.

114 is one of the prettiest and cutest girl I have bonked this year. Like other bros mentioned she is chio and narak with good skin. Young early 20s. Pics and vids also similar to real life. She is small size girl so bro Nooky ask me take care of her as he know I am quite action pack. LOL.

Come to service I am really well taken care of. Can communicate well without GT at all. She can speak Korean well too. Told me she lived there for a good 5-6 years. And come sg first time. I ask her teach me some dirty Korean words too.

She kisses well with passion. BBBj was enjoyable as she takes her time worshipping my head, shaft and balls. FJ comes with a lot of moaning and my kpop kink kicks in as I ask her to moan in Korean. LOL. That face and sweet sounds she make, I really cannot hold back. The full view of her excellent tight body and her natural tits bouncing in cowgirl and missionary makes me unload damn fast. I was so tempted to close my eyes and think of my grandmother. But it ends up in vain. Both shots within 10mins of FJ I cum already. very rarely got girl can do that. Makes me experience heaven again.

She is a must-try for all bros. Won't be disappointed. Have fun and signing off!
Looks good bro. How's her pussy? She is like a little kitten waiting for me. Going to book her. Hope location is central.
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

xxx79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p...7#post23733177

Bee (Merci)

Face > 75% of photo.Real live look older.
Late twenties MILF slutty look.
Seem like photo was taken few years back?

Skin Tone > Slight tan .Smooth.

Boobs > Big soft enhance D cup.Man made but look nice and still quite soft.
Don't like her nips to be tune.Prefer whole hand squeeze on boob kind.

Body > A bit curvy kind. Right meat at right place.
Nice meaty ass to doggie.
Quite sexy body overall.

Frenching > She dun do it.
But when i try she stick out a bit of tongue.

BBBJ > Quite good skill & couple with loud moaning atho a bit fake.

Painting/fingering > Trimmed bushes.Wet & delicious to paint.
100% no fingering allow.

FJ > Did 2 FJ.Rather commercial feel.
Legs is flexible so can chut a bit of patern.
Cowgirl is quite good too.
Her moaning is quite loud but you know she faked it just to let you enjoy more.

Massage > Her forte.She is a pro masseur.

Lady cant really speaks English.
Good attitude but too commercial feel overall.
Not my type .No RTF.
Old Today, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

CaptainA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RP (Stable) - LIN (Lady)

Adorable, SYT. Pretty face. Can comm well because she can speak Chinese. Good body just natural small boobs. Not for boobs lovers.
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lust365-Aries

Had to try this 40F cup babe.
Nice Condo Environment ensuite rooms.
Aries is flawless.
Slim tall almost 1.7m with a pair of huge natural knockers.
BBBJ with complete deepthroat and strong suction.
Shower together with foreplays. Boobs massage and allows pussy grinding.
Almost wanted to insert raw right away.. its too steamy and hot session with her.
Speaks french well almost gotten me out of breath with aggressive tongue fight!
GFE is perfect as she speaks English well, mentioned she's a mixed blood actually, so communication no problem with lots of cuddles and laughter.
Her overall score definately overshot the full marks points.
Definately a RTF GEM!!

When i was leaving saw their new arrival Julia.
Sibei cute smile and pretty babe.
Really Power Line-Ups Bro Lust gotten there.
Thanks for the arrangement.
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Miso & melon (Tarma) galaxyxscorts

Took 2hrs slot with them yesterday, location was good becos near my house and both lady was great too

Both are very horny and accommodating to service me till I jelly legged

Can really French me and suck my cock well, polish my head like shiny helmet

Let me fuck them side by side, ride me and suck my nipps take turn

Missionary and the other French me and lick my neck too

Gfe for both is 10/10,really one of the best Tarma fuck for me
Old Today, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Ploy from galaxyxscorts

First blood 60mins session was awesome

Lady was very sexy, body was good and her pussy was very tight

We kiss hard when in shower room and she knee down to suck my cock hard

Proceed to room and she started her catbath for me, definitely made me high within mins and she crawl up to continue kissing me before we caps on and proceed to the main dish

I fucked her missionary and she moan sexily, her boobs are soft and her nipps are senstive too

She loves deep and her pussy muscle will clamp onto my cock when she gonna climax

Turn her over and did doggy, grab her hair and smacked her ass, she loves it alot, can feel how horny she is when I did that

Ended off she riding me on top and she hug me tight when we cummed together

Was a wonderful session and definitely worth the bonk n time
Looks good Bro, upped u for share review
Old Today, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Daboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Ebony from 7th Heaven

I didn’t go the usual route which is bonking at their space. Stable offer house-call services at an acceptable rate.

Booking process was smooth, fast and prompt. I salute bro for this. Cause I did request for last minute booking.

Next, lady arrive at my house with a bit of detour cause I don’t want neighbour to see 😂. She smiled and greeted me nicely even though afterwards I made her climb down stairs.

She came all prepared - showered and refresh which she let me smell to affirm this although I already believe her.

Look wise need discount on the skin tone. Usual Thai tan skin. So those who want tofu skin, not your type.

She’s abit meatier but I prefer my woman that way so when I whack no boney feelings. The ass, wah, shiok to doggy.

She gave a feeling like you’ve just met her and this is a one night stand with seduction feels. She take my rod all the way in and won’t stop till you ask to change position.

She accommodated all position and also won’t complaint. Not a time watcher definitely.

Things that I wish happen was that she offered xtra service - AJ. Although in the offerings no mentioned, I tried my luck but rejected 😅. She just shyly laugh and say nooooo. Well, she did not fake advertise which is good.

Overall the bonk was awesome but if RTF I will still consider cause I prefer to try new meats. Not that I won’t but 7th Heaven stable is filled with Angels.

Thanks bro!
Old Today, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Outlook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

~Quick FR for 112 from Nooky~
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004435

upload pics

Haven't booked from this stable for a while and surprisingly liased with a familiar and trusted OKT Bro Nooky as 114 caught my eye. Managed to book a slot for 114 ,followed by the usual smooth and hassle free arrangement. Location is good too.

Arrived and 114 greeted and hugged me after closing the door.Such a polite demeanour and my first impression of her was she bears striking resemblance to a popular kpop girl. Instantaneously turned on by the sight of her young schoolgirl like looks and figure.The moment she undressed,i was blown away by her natural big boobs and figure. Jackpot already!!At this point i observed that she has long silky hair,very fair complexion and well endowed body, equipped with a pair of natural assets.Jackpot already!Her English fluency is perfect so no problem chatting away. She showed enthusiasm in communication.For me,sex is a universal language and knows no language barrier.

Started shower and we soaped and washed each other,during which my hands couldnt keep off fondling her boobs and tits.Main action was imminent and we quickly dried ourselves and went to bed.She put me to lay down and she started her catbath,teasing all the way as she kept looking at me with that wryly smile.She started BBJ with tongue swirls and licked my shaft till sloppy and wet.She capped me and started riding cowgirl furiously and then changed to a squatting position.She showed true prowess in this area,gyrating her hips in steady motion and rode on me like a true champ non stop.I then gently manouvered her to doggy position and seeing her big ass begging for insertion was a sight to behold.Rammed her from behind for a few minutes and switched to missionary.We locked lips and kissed passionately,i kept sucking her tits like no tomorrow and lifted her legs to rest on my shoulder while i bonked her with high intensity.The constant sound of her continued sweet moans kept me going.Soon it became too overwhelming and i unleashed my first shot in her.Simply amazing.

Washed up and she rested next to me,all the while stroking my dick in between cuddles.She is really keen to please and she initiated another BBJ right after.After minutes of pure BBJ pleasure,I flipped her over to show gratitude.I painted her sweet pussy vigorously and looked up to see her squirming in arousal.She assisted to cap me on and i attacked her missionary with multiple thrusts,thus feeling her pussy clenching tighter in tandem.Frenching mode on and i savoured her boobs thereafter.She then mounted on me again in her favourite squatting cowgirl position as i watched her ride away and her jugs bouncing in unison.She made eye contact throughout and wrapped her arms around me.With her loud moaning turned me on and made me release my 2nd shot.We both surrendered in exhaustion.

114 has brought the definition of sexual pleasure to another level.Super hardworking top notch service accompanied with great GFE. For bros looking for SYT korean schoolgirl look alike, as she can speak korean well, with nice natural boobs and can't wait to service you, go ahead and try her. Power.
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Samster

southeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeast View Post
Thanks for your FR bro. Booked this afternoon and went down to see her in person. True to your words, she doesn't disappoint. Had a great session with her. Money will spent. Booked 90mins but did one shot only as I brought her down to get some food. She worked so hard that she doesn't have time to eat. Bros who intend to book her can bring some food and drinks for her. Btw our chicken rice is her favorite. We had a long debate thai chicken rice or sg chicken rice is the origin. Hahahaha. she is super cute. Take good care of her bros. Warning: Her KC is very gaogao. Will make pre booking for her very soon.
You are welcome bro! Good things must share. I already made an advance booking for tmr
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Samster

ctpu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually never leave a FR but she worked so hard.

My review for Bambam Club Friday
Looks: perhaps 80% similarities with photos.

Body: thick and beautiful. If you like this type then sure will enjoy her most.

Boobs: super big E naturals.

BBBJ: nice suction and variation. Mouthfuck her + boobs fuck her. She's like your personal sex machine. Suction become stronger when I fondle her boobs while she give bbbj.

FJ: all position giving great view. Perfect for hardcore type of fucking, full of sweat after deeds.

Overall she's worth it for me. Kinda the complete package if you're bbw and boobs lovers.
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Zach8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...7#post23737677

Pam - Merci

Face: 9/10, pretty just like photo posted, sweet looks
Body: 9/10, excellent figure, no tummy , fit body
Boobs: 9/10 natural and soft, nice to play with
Kiss/French: 10/10, wild tongue frenching
BBBJ: 9/10. deepthroat, vacuum suction, shes an expert in this
FJ: 10/10. good stamina, rides really well, lots of rotation and love it in doggy as her ass is damn solid, every pump she will moan ever so loudly
GFE : 9.5/10. i feel so comfortable with her, its like having a mistress or secret lover, love her kisses and hugs
RTF: Yep
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
alphacenturi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Ploy from galaxyxscorts

First blood 60mins session was awesome

Lady was very sexy, body was good and her pussy was very tight

We kiss hard when in shower room and she knee down to suck my cock hard

Proceed to room and she started her catbath for me, definitely made me high within mins and she crawl up to continue kissing me before we caps on and proceed to the main dish

I fucked her missionary and she moan sexily, her boobs are soft and her nipps are senstive too

She loves deep and her pussy muscle will clamp onto my cock when she gonna climax

Turn her over and did doggy, grab her hair and smacked her ass, she loves it alot, can feel how horny she is when I did that

Ended off she riding me on top and she hug me tight when we cummed together

Was a wonderful session and definitely worth the bonk n time

How was her boobs? Natural or enhanced?
Old Today, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
Ahyong83 is one of the Best!Ahyong83 is one of the Best!Ahyong83 is one of the Best!

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1003452

Ginger, T21

Looks 8/10
Body 10/10 for slim petite lovers
Boobs 7/10 small
Bbbj + 69 9/10 fucked each other asset like a sex maniac
Fj 9/10 ok to hard poundings
Gfe 8/10 playful with good energy

Went to support her this afternoon. She like a sex bunny with non stop energy to fuck.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Green11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bee (MERCI)
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...7#post23733177

Looks: shes got the slutty come fuck me look, see already damn turn on, feel like stuffing my already hard on dick into her mouth

Body: sexy hot body, big round meaty ass

French: whole tongue stuck into mine, exchanging saliva

BBBJ: will look at u with that horny look while sucking, good deep suction as well

FJ: super horny and wet, loves hard pounding

GFE :10/10 feel like BF GF

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1