The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond reputefxty1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fell in love with this PRC KTV girl who hurt me real bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post
Bro, you are right. This is like multiple choice question, but the answer is all the same.. COLD TURKEY
At the end of the day, it’s just a deal of money, never put in extra feelings in it. Haha.
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bros,

looking for sincere advice, and expecting to be flamed for being stupid.

Long story short. I fell for this KTV girl who hurt me conning me my tips and my feelings of course. , She went with another guy, and now staying with him.

Now she says she needs help, and only messages me only when she needs help. She told me many stories which I found out to be untrue, like she already went back China, she no longer with that guy, she is now studying in China. Every time she only messages me, but ignores me when i message.

I stll have strong feelings for her and now she's asking me for help.

Should I help her?
How did she make you fall in love with her?
By telling you some bed time stories at night in the KTV?
That's pretty stupid. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Saxan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Curious, how much you have given her and how much she is asking for this time ?
How did she repay you the last time, by sleeping with you ?
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential
[QUOTE=DunhillSmooth;23764386]Hi Bros,

Long story short. I fell for this KTV girl who hurt me conning me my tips and my feelings of course. , She went with another guy, and now staying with him.

Now she says she needs help, and only messages me only when she needs help. She told me many stories which I found out to be untrue, like she already went back China, she no longer with that guy, she is now studying in China. Every time she only messages me, but ignores me when i message.

Should I help her?[/QUOT

Don't be silly. She is probably living happy in China and milking u at the same time.
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential

Don be silly. She is probably living happily in China and milking u at the same time.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xangelx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Bros,

Should I help her?
i used to be like you bro. i chiong every single day running from siamdiu to ktv. multiple times kena gongtao , everybody around me telling me im stupid. but you will never learn until one know someone knocks you in the head, or maybe when you wallet is empty. thats when you will wake up. i hope this helps man, just block her, move on and find a different girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1