The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You must be very rich...next time the child can claim portion of estate after you passed away...
Ya this is what I'm afraid of too... But if I cut contact with them, how is the child going to know who I am?
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 9
Vladivostok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVladivostok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVladivostok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Natural insemination

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
You mean liabilities as in potential future requirements for child support from the donor? Are there any Singapore specific laws on this?
Why don't you consult a lawyer?
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 9
HoChiMinh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoChiMinh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoChiMinh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladivostok View Post
Why don't you consult a lawyer?
Agree with you!
Old Today, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya this is what I'm afraid of too... But if I cut contact with them, how is the child going to know who I am?
Read this what you wrote...

Quote:
Suppose a husband of a married couple who want to have children really bad, but can't due to issues with the husband's sperm, asks you to help impregnate his wife. Would you agree? Or would you consider it seriously? They want to raise the child as their own and don't want you to be involved in any way or contact them after the deed is done...
So the hubby knew who are you...then how can you cut away contact...even after 20 years they will know you are the father...

Unless the parents dun tell child...but then why do you need to do such stupid things...what happened became rape accusation...

If the wife go for IVF program then the sperm will be obtained from sperm bank and donors are anyonymous...nothing to fear...no legal implications...

Question - why come to sbf to post such question...unless you are keen to fark his wife for free...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Theal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Are there any Singapore specific laws on this?
I got no idea about the laws on this.
You will have to know what are the due diligence that are done by organisations that collect donor sperm.
And will you or they(the couple) be required to do it as well as to qualify as due diligence.

Agreement is agreement, law is law. Law supersedes agreement every time.
eg, sign an agreement fight till the death with no liabilities, the law will not condone it.
Shitload of research for you to do to protect yourself from liabilities, eg testing for common infectious diseases, genetically predisposed to certain medical conditions ?
Will the couple pay for it ?

There are so much other potential complications.
What will your current or future other feel if and when she knows.

Can of worms, don't see any pros.

Quote:
If this is your mindset, then you cannot go ahead with it.
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Strange.
So many replies but the pertinent questions are not asked.
How old are the husband and wife?
Is the wife hot?
Do you get to fuck her?

Important because say you're 45 and this wife is 42.
Very high risk of genetic defects. Do you think they'll let you off the hook if the kid needs medical treatment?
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Suppose a husband of a married couple who want to have children really bad, but can't due to issues with the husband's sperm, asks you to help impregnate his wife. Would you agree? Or would you consider it seriously? They want to raise the child as their own and don't want you to be involved in any way or contact them after the deed is done...
I will do it but written consent must be given with clause of no criminal charge will be filed against all parties involved, and total confidentiality will be maintained.

I'm ok with whatever beauty of the wife.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nicolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you asked them why they selected you and not other people ?
Real valid reasons, not reasons like know you the best or the longest or trustworthy.
Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This my experience. That you might want to consider.
It will takes more than 1 time of intercourse to have successful insemination.
Will your friend ok with this?
If you are writing an agreement please ensure you'll be absolved from whatever issue that might arise in the future (genetic defect, genetic related illness, etc)
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Is your friend's wife agreeable for you to impregnate her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1