The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

As Peach buried her face on my neck and started licking, I wriggled to free my hand and unhooked her bra. The sight of two lovely-shaped papayas popping out, with her bra straps still over her shoulders was enticing. She used her titty assets to rub my body till she reached my dick where she hungrily gulped my whole cock into her warm mouth.

Peach then got on top of me and started rubbing her pussy (over her panties) on my hard rod. I was fondling her breasts and tuning her erected nipples, then cheekily, she parted her panties and continued rubbing my cock, which made contact with her pubic hair.

I got up to put on my condom, and in the brief few seconds that I took to do so, Peach had re-positioned herself at the edge of the bed, her panties now at her ankles. She was asking to be fucked from behind. I needed no guidance as I easily slid my cock into her wet cunt. With her erotic moaning, I was encouraged to thrust her hard and fast, and as expected, I unloaded my load in few minutes, choosing instant gratification over an attempt to prolong the mating.

It was a given that visiting Peach meant we would be having sex. I habitually leave a condom underneath the pillow for easy access, and she knew it.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Subsequent visits to Peach evolved around “themes”. In “Secretary”, she would be in office attire - shirt unbuttoned teasing me with her half-exposed breasts, and a short skirt without panties. No more than ten minutes into massaging me in this outfit, I had pushed her onto the bed and with cap on, I entered her with her clothes still intact, albeit with her shirt completely unbuttoned and her skirt pulled up above her waist.

In “Gym Girl”, she wore a tight, low-cut tank top which perfectly outlined her breasts and pointy nipples, matched with yoga pants complete with the camel toe effect. While her massage has always been mediocre, I let her to go through with it, seizing the right moment to “attack”.

As she massaged my hand, I pulled her on top of me and gleefully ripped off her clothes, as she play-acted in defiance. Off went the tank top and the breasts were released, looking bigger than they were when hidden underneath the tight top. Off went the yoga pants and the neatly trimmed bush looked relieved to be able to breath. Peach put on the condom for me and gave me a brief blow job for good measure, before getting into a spread-eagle position, indicating she wanted a deep fuck right from the start.

Peach was one of the sluttiest ML’s I’ve experienced. She obviously knew she has the looks and a desirable body, and used that to her advantage, upping the ante with a sultry face, suggestive poses and fancy mouth-work which if left unchecked, would result in CIM. Even after the deed, she continued to be playful, trying to get my dick up again.

I enjoyed my trysts with Peach at The Hill for only a few times. Later, she was uncontactable (no reply to my messages) and I belatedly realized her ad was offline, too. It was great while it lasted!
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster

More recently, I had an unexpectedly mind-blowing experience at The Hill. As it is still a developing story, I’m going to keep it for another day. The truism of “Don’t judge a book by its cover” …. Let’s leave The Hill for now.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Variety is the essence in various aspects of our life.

While I’m largely focused on ML’s up to age 30 with attractive physical traits, the occasional deviation has been a boon for me. I wrote about Cola, the scrawny ML – the type I normally would not RTM. But her angelic face got etched in my mind and I re-visited her, which led to a short burst of paid intimate relationship.

I’ve been to shops (non-residences) where older masseurs (age 35 and above in my context) provided legitimate and professional massage, with and without a hand job. And I wondered if visiting an older, condo-based ML known for their massage skills, would be a better experience given the more private setting.

During covid’s WFH (Work From Home) arrangement, the flexibility allowed me to check out an older, condo-based ML experience. And I got hooked on the first one I went to, becoming her regular for some nine months. I’m going to call her “Nana”, a permanent resident here originally from China.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Nana has been around for easily three years or more when I read reviews about her - described as a pleasant MILF competent in her massage with juagen included, and she has rather big breasts.

I took a leap of faith and booked a 90-minute session with Nana for the first appointment. Arriving at the designated location, I texted her so she could activate the elevator to the floor where she stayed. When Nana opened the door, I saw a lady five to seven years older than her advertised age of 32, though it is to be expected. She had a warm, welcoming smile; average looking, wearing an unrevealing dress though it was blatantly clear she had really big boobs.

“You smoke?”, she asked me (in Mandarin). I had a quick ciggy downstairs and obviously the smell lingered on. I nodded and she motioned towards the open balcony. Seeing her hospitality, I stepped out to the tiny balcony area, there was a small round table with two chairs, and a proper ashtray.

In a few moments, Nana came to the balcony with two cups of warm tea. “Timing starts after we finish the tea”, Nana started. “And I love your eyes”. After a little small talk whilst having our smoke (she’s a smoker) and drink, I proceeded to shower, requiring me to enter her bedroom – the king size bed almost covering the whole bedroom. The massage table was in the living room.

Last edited by Online2Offline; Yesterday at 11:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Back at the living room, when I removed the towel around my waist, Nana held up a large towel (acting like a screen) as I settled face down on the massage bed. She covered my body with the large towel. Then she voice-instructed her digital device and calm, instrumental music filled the living room.

Throughout the whole massage, I was never fully naked. She made sure to move the towel around so only part of my body (where she massaged) was exposed. There was no small talk, just soothing background music and a good massage. When I was facing up, she placed a warm mask over my eyes.

Until it was time for juagen after the massage was completed.

“You should be warm now”, Nana began. “I’m going to remove the towel and the eye mask.” It was the first sentences she spoke since the massage started. I was enjoying her massage and was not aroused at all.

Nana was about 1.55m tall. I won’t consider her chubby, just a little meaty; she had a full womanly body outline, her breasts easily a 36D with fleshy buttocks. She had great skin and a friendly, cheerful face.

“You have a big cock”, she giggled, seeing my naked body. I did not have an erection but the full-length of my cock was on display. As she started her juagen, my penis naturally took a life of its own - it morphed into a big, long, hard menacing piece of meat.

I’m not very experienced with juagen, had a few before (including with the well-known Soda), and I felt Nana’s version was definitely passable - I could feel the veins being “unclogged” and a sense of relief. My cock was pointing towards the ceiling in a 60-degree angle by the time she finished the entire session. No hand job was offered. Nor did I ask for one.

Stepping back to the living room after showering, Nana had prepared a small plate of fruits and another cup of tea. I thanked her for her hospitality, paid and left. It was a good session for me, massage and juagen wise. There was nothing more to it.

The following afternoon, Nana messaged to thank me for visiting and asked if I woke up with a harder dick and if urinating was “smoother”. Both transpired. I knew I would be meeting her again.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster

Nana became my “go to” for a proper masseur + juagen. Plus, I liked the privacy of her one-person apartment, always clean and tidy with tasteful piped-in music. I liked that I can have a smoke with a drink before my session starts, and leave after a light snack (in later visits, fruits, cake and home-made soup were served on different occasions).

By my third visit (I visited once every 2-3 weeks), I would be greeted with a big hug, her massive chest squashed onto me. The formality or “modesty” of having a large towel covering my body while she worked on me, was eliminated. I would be stark naked on the massage bed all the time. As we got friendlier with each other, we chatted more, normally about local news.

It was also during the third visit, as I was preparing to pay, what she said surprised me, and kind of “put me in a spot”.

“You are a gentleman”, Nana said in English to me. She then explained (in Chinese) that all her other customers would touch her, try to undress her, and on the extreme end, a businessman in his late fifties even proposed a weekly 4-hour block so she can massage him, have sex and then have home-cooked dinner. Customers also initiated sexually charged conversations. I was the only customer who have not touched her inappropriately, and don’t talk dirty.

I had to be careful with my response. I don’t find Nana unattractive, but at the same time, I was not sexually (or in any way) interested in her. You provide a good massage and juagen, that is good enough for me, I said.

Last edited by Online2Offline; Yesterday at 11:09 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

“You can touch me, I let you do so”, Nana said. “I feel safe with you.” I smiled so widely she joked my wrinkles were showing.

“When I see your big cock, my little sister gets wet” (I’m doing a literal translation from Mandarin), she went on. “I even told my “jie mei” (sister) that I have this customer, his cock is so big and so beautiful, sometimes I feel I cannot resist it.”

I was not sure if it was Nana’s way to “hook me” for future visits, or she needed a good fuck there and then. I genuinely had to attend to other matters that afternoon, so I gave her a tight hug and promised to visit again. I was already looking forward to my next visit…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1