The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 1
DevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
DO NOT believe the FRs ... I tried Kiki and the service sucks.. and the gals look like malnutrition and haggled.

Usually u need to give a huge discount to the rating here. Those openly posted FRs are usually fakes or exaggerated

The only ones that can be trusted is those recommendation through PMs.

Out of 10 visits based on openly posted FRs, almost 9 are fakes. The actual thing u get sucks. eg: rating 9/10 is actually 4 or 5/10

I sometime wonder are all these so called 9/10 or 10/10 rating FRs posted by the owner themselves with all the fake accounts
I do agree that most FRs are exaggerated.. I tried her before; and while I didn't get the best experience (YMMV as usual) , I don't think it's that bad until she's haggered and malnourished.. Maybe you wanna elaborate why you had such a bad experience?
Old Today, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDes View Post
I do agree that most FRs are exaggerated.. I tried her before; and while I didn't get the best experience (YMMV as usual) , I don't think it's that bad until she's haggered and malnourished.. Maybe you wanna elaborate why you had such a bad experience?
my encounter very different from all the "super good FRs" here.. she look very haggard and at least 50% discount from photo. and very mechanical.. and not friendly at all, then say want this need to add $$$, want that need to add $$$... so disappointed. Cannot touch here cannot finger here too pain etc..

Maybe she is too "overused" already? That why sometimes is best if u can go visit a lady when she JUST COME OVER HERE and JUST STARTED WORKING .. after a few weeks of servicing tons of guys, I think her service and look will go downhill especially when so many supposedly "super good FRs" in a open forum attracting MANY customers. I think sooner or later the ladies will be overused.

So far the only good experience is recommendation through PMs. Those I visited based on FRs in an open forum thread usually suxs.
Old Today, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trasneil View Post
I would add my point that there is nothing wrong with the FR because kiki is a very Mileage girl.
The favourite YMMV applies to her.
May I know what is YMMV?
Old Today, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
May I know what is YMMV?
Your mileage may vary.
Old Today, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I only tried Yoki before. My experience is good leh. Just like what the others have said. Can finger, can squirt, ar etc. no additional charges. But looks wise of course the pics got meitu lah. Real person looks older but still acceptable.
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Actually I only tried Yoki before. My experience is good leh. Just like what the others have said. Can finger, can squirt, ar etc. no additional charges. But looks wise of course the pics got meitu lah. Real person looks older but still acceptable.
Actually my whole point is to say everyone experience may varies but when yours is good or bad doesn't mean others FR are exaggerated or fake. And also doesn't mean only yours is honest I just wanna laugh when I see a negative FR and the next thing sure got people jump out and say "thanks for your honest FR" Haha! Then all these senior bros write their good experience nobody say anything.

I tried KiKi and I think she is at least 80% from her photos. And she squirts a lot. Maybe you just caught her on the wrong day.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zai1 View Post
my encounter very different from all the "super good FRs" here.. she look very haggard and at least 50% discount from photo. and very mechanical.. and not friendly at all, then say want this need to add $$$, want that need to add $$$... so disappointed. Cannot touch here cannot finger here too pain etc..

Maybe she is too "overused" already? That why sometimes is best if u can go visit a lady when she JUST COME OVER HERE and JUST STARTED WORKING .. after a few weeks of servicing tons of guys, I think her service and look will go downhill especially when so many supposedly "super good FRs" in a open forum attracting MANY customers. I think sooner or later the ladies will be overused.

So far the only good experience is recommendation through PMs. Those I visited based on FRs in an open forum thread usually suxs.
Most ML doesn't allow fingering my friend because our fingers are quite dirty TBH. Anyway you don't 1 person not happy then say all our FRs fake leh. Hurt my feelings ~~~Next time after I write a FR I pm you ok?
Old Today, 01:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
UncleSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Yang Yang 美洋洋

Address: 215C Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574349

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 84290998 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

You Can Also Add Us On WeChat For Booking Now!!!

Last edited by UncleSim; Today at 01:50 PM.
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster (A)

LAST 5 DAYS FOR KIKI AND HELEN BEFORE THEY RTC!!!

Last edited by UncleSim; Today at 01:50 PM.
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSim View Post
LAST 5 DAYS FOR KIKI AND HELEN!!!
Both Kiki and Helen going to other Spa?
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToSuck View Post
Both Kiki and Helen going to other Spa?
Edited for your sake
Old Today, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
spermbank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermbank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermbank View Post
I'm kinda new in providing FR. Please do up points for support.

Went for Kiki today since read about her special skill on squirting. Oh boy oh boy.

Looks: 8/10
Kinda like the picture, maybe discount 15%. Picture with eyes enlarged and skin smoothen.

Body: 8/10
B with very sensitive nipple. Very neat bush and she has those unique protruding lips abalone.

Catbath & BBBJ: 9/10
Kinda weird that she strip down and wear panties to catbath, I wonder why??? Very detailed catbath up and down, licking the balls couple of times then BBBJ. Then she proceed to lay down and have me lick her nips, boy as FR by fellow cheongsters here that she keep squirming but I just continue. Slowly moving down south, remove her panties and start painting. She really love it!!!!! Till she squirt into my mouth!!!!!

*Wanna take pic of the wet bedsheets like other bro but I was shy to ask....*

FJ: 8/10
Pretty good sound effects but not much grip, maybe she's too wet. Continue to rub her and enjoying the view of those protruding lips abalone. Missionary on bed, off bed and end with doggy.

GFE: 7/10
Not much conversation, maybe my 1st time there.

Frenching: Never try

Fingering: Yes and I thumb her while painting. Rub her while FJ.

RTF : Maybe as bonus on the squirting and love it when WL are sensitive when we service them plus those protruding lips abalone and nice little bush.

At resting area, chatted a little with Lisa and my mind was thinking if I can AxxFxxx her next
Above was my 1st visit to MYY and also 1st time with Kiki. Yes I agree the looks have to discount which I already indicated but don't think she is malnourished unless you referring her boob size which is smaller then other ML. As for her service, all above FR are accurate as I'm not OKT and new in FR so only nothing but the truth. I gain nothing for fake FR. I guess sometimes depend on mood of ML and most importantly is chemistry behind doors lah.
Old Today, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermbank View Post
Above was my 1st visit to MYY and also 1st time with Kiki. Yes I agree the looks have to discount which I already indicated but don't think she is malnourished unless you referring her boob size which is smaller then other ML. As for her service, all above FR are accurate as I'm not OKT and new in FR so only nothing but the truth. I gain nothing for fake FR. I guess sometimes depend on mood of ML and most importantly is chemistry behind doors lah.
I totally agree. Anyway she going back soon. No need to talk so much already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1