The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Sona

Thanks to VPremium once again for accommodating my last-minute booking of Sona. I had a disappointing experience earlier with an unrelated RTF where the girl who I will not name got struck with 'faster shoot, faster leave' disease. Always sucks when this happens. Anyway, as I left unsatisfied, I decided to try Sona to relieve myself after seeing the most recent reviews.

Definitely, the reviews were not kidding as Sona provided one of the most unique services I've encountered so far for VP girls.

Highlights:
- She held me in the lift and helped me to undress - a small gesture but a nice touch of GFE.
- She licked my entire body clean like a cat. Or perhaps could be described as a full body massage with her tongue.
- Extended period of time of ass rimming. Turns out, I like it. But I won't kiss them after they do that, lol.
- As Kingsmen described, she got me to stand up against the wall and she gave a nice BBBJ while standing while massaging other parts of my body. It felt nice.
- Got me to kneel above her chest so she could BBBJ in a different position (while lying down).
- She rode me very vigorously and so intensely, I almost feared my dick would break. I think at this point I made her cum once.
- She makes nice sound effects when I pounded her in missionary. I think she came again (not too sure how to tell). I really appreciate her putting in the effort.

Unfortunately my stamina is not too good in general and I don't like being on top. And with her cumming twice (?), the programme pretty much ended there. I take a bit longer to finish than most, so I requested that she BBBJ me to finish. Unfortunately again, she would get tired right before I could get to cum in her mouth, so it was sort of edging. Eventually, I had to DIY, but she eagerly let herself swallow the cum after I finished, so that was pretty nice.

To summarise, for this experience of mine, Sona has one of the most intense and exciting services which everyone should give a try. However, her programme only lasts for 20-30 minutes where customers are expected to finish within this timeframe, not the full duration of 1 hour, thus I would personally rank Jaslyn and Hazeline higher due to being able to pace their engagement for the full 1 hour that I try to utilise. Her BBBJ and mouth skills indeed are the best I've experienced among the VP girls so far, but in terms of all-time-record, Ada Jackson (freelancer, but her services cost $700) still wins in this category by a very large margin.

It was a good experience and definitely worth trying. I am looking forward to see what Yves has in store next.
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
tingtongting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
Hi bro, thanks for bringing this to our attention. How her face looks like? All censored. Aiming to avoid landmines if theres a rejection fee cost.
Not landmine, I promise you. You know your secondary school (assuming you are like me from neighbourhood one) class always have this fucking hot ah lian the face you just want to cut all over and whose skirt short af type. Yup that is how I can describe it.
Old Today, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtongting View Post
Not landmine, I promise you. You know your secondary school (assuming you are like me from neighbourhood one) class always have this fucking hot ah lian the face you just want to cut all over and whose skirt short af type. Yup that is how I can describe it.
Ok thanks bro tingtongting. I am bingbangbong. Will see if got time to try her.
Old Today, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tofuboi9292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Natalie from yuxuan stable. Booking and verificarion fast and smooth, managed to get a slot few hrs later after the first text.

Natalie is ur typical ah lian xmm type with a small tattoo on her shoulder area. She got a petite frame but with big assets. Most importantly not enhanced, great for boobs lover. Pussy got a cute little bush with no smell. Overall, good value for money for a syt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1