The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Yes 100% Yoyo from RV. Just a friendly reminder that the pics are heavily heavily photoshopped… She is very meaty irl
What kind of service do you all get? Seems to be MCD fast food kind.
Old Today, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Yeap its her. And prepare to top up if you wanna suckle on her racks. Premium fee
Yep. Top up max
Old Today, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
MAXENDURA has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Does the pic look like 28 yrs old 52 kg ?
Don't just look at the " 照骗 “ but see the data too ... even so has to +++ the figures posted
So manage yr expectation bro
Thank you for the advices. 😂 appreciate that, else exploded on landmine🤭🤭
Old Today, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-ki-ki/

sponsored link also available. but location and contact number different.
Thanks bro, Will keep my cash to other girls
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Deleted cos replied to wrong bro

Last edited by Lorrymark; Today at 10:33 AM.
Old Today, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Don't just look at the " 照骗 “ but see the data too ... even so has to +++ the figures posted
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/linda-msg/

I visited her before I knew about her SLG ads. Someone introduced her to me and she is known to me as kk.

For the benefit of bros here to make an informed decision:
She looks nothing like her photos. She is more towards the MILF category. Looks wise is quite plain but wouldn’t reject kind.

However she is very well maintained. Gym body cause she works out like 3 times a week and goes on runs on the other days. Her body is tight. And she has the smoothest skin I’ve ever touched. When she was massaging me, I was still thinking, wow, how come her hands feel so smooth and soft. She is basically smooth every where, arms, legs, torso, boobs.

Boobs are big and perky but not E for sure. I can’t be sure if it’s enhanced cos the base seems hard but the other parts are soft and firm. Her boobs feels quite like Jia Hui’s boobs.

She operates out of a OWO shop and she has a massage bed. Massage wise is ok, better than condo but poorer than MPs.

SN when sensual starts but no resistance when I remove her G-string. Clean shaven. Takes her time with sensual, uses hot water treatment when it comes to bj.

Worth a try if you like the smoothest skin ever on a fit body. Look away if you want a pretty SYT.
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Second what Oldbox says, notice from her wc account that she's KK from jalan s,
very well maintain bod and smooth skin.
She should be mid 30s imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/linda-msg/

I visited her before I knew about her SLG ads. Someone introduced her to me and she is known to me as kk.

For the benefit of bros here to make an informed decision:
She looks nothing like her photos. She is more towards the MILF category. Looks wise is quite plain but wouldn’t reject kind.

However she is very well maintained. Gym body cause she works out like 3 times a week and goes on runs on the other days. Her body is tight. And she has the smoothest skin I’ve ever touched. When she was massaging me, I was still thinking, wow, how come her hands feel so smooth and soft. She is basically smooth every where, arms, legs, torso, boobs.

Boobs are big and perky but not E for sure. I can’t be sure if it’s enhanced cos the base seems hard but the other parts are soft and firm. Her boobs feels quite like Jia Hui’s boobs.

She operates out of a OWO shop and she has a massage bed. Massage wise is ok, better than condo but poorer than MPs.

SN when sensual starts but no resistance when I remove her G-string. Clean shaven. Takes her time with sensual, uses hot water treatment when it comes to bj.

Worth a try if you like the smoothest skin ever on a fit body. Look away if you want a pretty SYT.
Quote:
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

reading the comments here has made me very sad. quite a bit of ML here take sg man's kindness as a form of weakness.

Went to a ML staying in RV condo advertised in the HC thread. fast food service, everything also cannot. wrote FR there but advertiser deletes it.

came here looking for better options, but seems like news has spread in china that sg men are all carrot heads. can over promise and under deliver.

looks like i can only stick with e123 bro's stable.
Old Today, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Contributing another MR for the benefit of this community. This time round, I visited Dan Dan (https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dan-dan-massage/).

Looks: 8/10 Her ad photos made her look a bit Thai. Video is probably a better representation of how she actually looks, but -10% for meitu.

Body: 8.5/10 Toned body, curvy at the right spots, lovely pair of boobs (although I think it's not au naturale). Can zhut, but it seems her nipples are very sensitive so cannot tune.

Massage: 6/10 she has strength and can massage but I think she doesn't know how to gauge her strength and adjust according to customer preference. Maybe her customer base consists of bros who can really take a hard massage but her strength was a bit too much for me. My muscles are a bit sore from how strong she massaged me.

Sensual: 6.5/10 4G roaming, but a bit too rough for my liking. She was also very forceful in jerking so it wasn't the best experience for me. Got the dirty talking and fake moaning which other MRs mentioned but it feels a bit too fake, forced and animated to me. Because of this, I also had trouble staying hard. She made good use of her mouth and tongue to tease though (must make clear no BJ was given in case others misunderstand).

Attitude: 9/10 very hardworking. very chatty and quite a funny person. Wasn't awkward for me at all and I'm more of an introvert.

Dan Dan made me realise that preferences and chemistry really do matter when selecting MLs and that's why fellow bros always caveat their MRs with a "YMMV". My experience seems quite different from the positive experiences of other bros. I would say I had a pleasant experience but I wouldn't say I fully enjoyed it. Her service reminds me of Nina, which I didn't really vibe with too.

Would still recommend bros to try it out for yourself and decide if you like her service or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1