The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Moshimosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
As a man, why must be so calculative about the services provided by the mls? 太小家子气了。Happy with her, just pay her more visits. If not, just give her a miss. Such simple logic, but many cheongsters don't understand. Actually, by paying 120 to get a chio bu strip half naked to accompany you for one hour is under price.

If you think service is so important, go Geylang and find those Cat 150, Cat 200 chickens lor, sure service gao gao.

Season cheongsters should go for the feeling and not for the service provided by mls.
Agree on the cost. ML is the cheapest to spend and the least inflated so far. When i started it was 110 and now is 120,
Spa is range from 58 to 88 + top up 50 (hj) + (50) for others. And no strip mostly need +100 for touching inside boobs.
Ktv girls (viet bus) is 100 (4 hrs) or book for 500 (individual cost). Can add more girls +100 if you want. Group cost: Plus book room (min 188) + tips (130) + more drinks (80 to 100 per tower) DIVIDE by number of people.
FL ( geylang, other sites): 160 to few thousands depends on grade, age, nationality and service. Generally pay more for younger and chio ones. Cheaper ones are usually cheap for a reason.

On service
ML strip SN mostly, lie beside you, some can zhut, most cannot kiss, some light massage in a full private setting unless its a shared apart. Can talk a lot if find the right one.
SPA most cant strip even SN, those that do more fj included are usually older and i dont find attractive. Some curtain joints and poor sound cover makes privacy a bit of a concern.
KTV can dfk, zhut for 100 is a steal actually. But they butterfly so u taste other ppl silava maybe? Unless u book whole night. Dont do hj in ktv (not sure if norm). Young syt are plenty here. Take out fj range from 500 to 1000 for 1 shot + hotel fee. 99% of ktv girls can bring out fj.
Plenty of syt and dont rush to choose 1 set of girls. Most viet lousy english so comms is a problem.
FL also has landmines. Some dont allow zhut or dfk so need to ask upfront. But expect easier to find 19 to 22 yo syt if u found the right one with all services available.

Dont really agree with the feelings though, just go for what suits you best and finish the job with your limited or unlimited money.

Last edited by Moshimosh; Today at 10:40 AM.
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

OMG. Here goes the peace with loud trumpeting. Sigh...
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecow101 View Post
No bro. I mean i am looking for her contact. Not met her before.

FR her meaning I promise to write a review. Sorry was abit confusing. FR means field report
SMS is the best way.

bro, if you are new and does not appear in their database, its probably hard to get her to respond.

I am in the database, but she's never responded to me.
Old Today, 12:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42684 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Agree on the cost. ML is the cheapest to spend and the least inflated so far. When i started it was 110 and now is 120,
Spa is range from 58 to 88 + top up 50 (hj) + (50) for others. And no strip mostly need +100 for touching inside boobs.
Ktv girls (viet bus) is 100 (4 hrs) or book for 500 (individual cost). Can add more girls +100 if you want. Group cost: Plus book room (min 188) + tips (130) + more drinks (80 to 100 per tower) DIVIDE by number of people.
FL ( geylang, other sites): 160 to few thousands depends on grade, age, nationality and service. Generally pay more for younger and chio ones. Cheaper ones are usually cheap for a reason.

On service
ML strip SN mostly, lie beside you, some can zhut, most cannot kiss, some light massage in a full private setting unless its a shared apart. Can talk a lot if find the right one.
SPA most cant strip even SN, those that do more fj included are usually older and i dont find attractive. Some curtain joints and poor sound cover makes privacy a bit of a concern.
KTV can dfk, zhut for 100 is a steal actually. But they butterfly so u taste other ppl silava maybe? Unless u book whole night. Dont do hj in ktv (not sure if norm). Young syt are plenty here. Take out fj range from 500 to 1000 for 1 shot + hotel fee. 99% of ktv girls can bring out fj.
Plenty of syt and dont rush to choose 1 set of girls. Most viet lousy english so comms is a problem.
FL also has landmines. Some dont allow zhut or dfk so need to ask upfront. But expect easier to find 19 to 22 yo syt if u found the right one with all services available.

Dont really agree with the feelings though, just go for what suits you best and finish the job with your limited or unlimited money.
Your comment is great. 英雄所见略同。

Also agree on the feeling part you mentioned. I usually spent much more on those mls I like, really need to earn some extra cash.

As for fast cash, now is the best time to go into the Hong Kong stock market. It should be BULL again next week as China just released some good news.

I am eyeing on 0017, 0914, 1347 and 8083. Wish me good luck.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aracache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried ?
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/hazel-massage/
Old Today, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluecow101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
SMS is the best way.

bro, if you are new and does not appear in their database, its probably hard to get her to respond.

I am in the database, but she's never responded to me.
Yeah i also sms but not holding out hope. Especially cos my number not sg number. Oh well. More exploration with other ML it is then!
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
See my first experience with her below on my first visit. I was one of her first few customers so got the benefit. Few months later visit her again and she tighten her boundaries already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

So long then ppl realise... for me second visit she already chut pattern, that was in the beginning still at PP (but already started to get popular).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
And may I ask how frequent you visit her after that first visit? It's common many MLs tighten service for their own reason, I have my fair share of reduced services experience too. What I meant was 5g was never officially on DD's SLG menu and she has the rights to offer it to whoever she feel like it... it's the same for French... always a YMMV experience. Happy cheonging!
You very busy promoting Love and defending for DD hor? Score brownie points can change for piak piak mah? Can I join also?

Anyway, I also attest to what bro plsfloodme said. Not saying she is bad, but the service is really toned down as compared to when she just landed. Likely because now got a many supporters and WK liao.

But then again, I feel Vera is more worst, from SN under YF to FC now according to the FRs. And also Shan Shan from giving bbbj to now under pants on vanilla. Lolol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
You very busy promoting Love and defending for DD hor? Score brownie points can change for piak piak mah? Can I join also?

Anyway, I also attest to what bro plsfloodme said. Not saying she is bad, but the service is really toned down as compared to when she just landed. Likely because now got a many supporters and WK liao.

But then again, I feel Vera is more worst, from SN under YF to FC now according to the FRs. Lolol
Lol feel free to join in for whatever you like. I also visited DD since her PP days, all I can say is DD's service has not tone down for me and I'm sure it's the same for those who frequently visit and respected her well! Most or every ML will have their own rules in managing customers expectation. If we don't get what we expect just move on bah.

And anyway, Love doesn't need any promotion now as she's so busy over there haha.

Happy cheonging.
Old Today, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Contributing another MR for the benefit of this community. This time round, I visited Dan Dan (https://sglonelyguy-36.com/dan-dan-massage/).

Looks: 8/10 Her ad photos made her look a bit Thai. Video is probably a better representation of how she actually looks, but -10% for meitu.

Body: 8.5/10 Toned body, curvy at the right spots, lovely pair of boobs (although I think it's not au naturale). Can zhut, but it seems her nipples are very sensitive so cannot tune.

Massage: 6/10 she has strength and can massage but I think she doesn't know how to gauge her strength and adjust according to customer preference. Maybe her customer base consists of bros who can really take a hard massage but her strength was a bit too much for me. My muscles are a bit sore from how strong she massaged me.

Sensual: 6.5/10 4G roaming, but a bit too rough for my liking. She was also very forceful in jerking so it wasn't the best experience for me. Got the dirty talking and fake moaning which other MRs mentioned but it feels a bit too fake, forced and animated to me. Because of this, I also had trouble staying hard. She made good use of her mouth and tongue to tease though (must make clear no BJ was given in case others misunderstand).

Attitude: 9/10 very hardworking. very chatty and quite a funny person. Wasn't awkward for me at all and I'm more of an introvert.

Dan Dan made me realise that preferences and chemistry really do matter when selecting MLs and that's why fellow bros always caveat their MRs with a "YMMV". My experience seems quite different from the positive experiences of other bros. I would say I had a pleasant experience but I wouldn't say I fully enjoyed it. Her service reminds me of Nina, which I didn't really vibe with too.

Would still recommend bros to try it out for yourself and decide if you like her service or not.
I visited DD for the 1st time this week b4 I read your post and I agree with most of your points. YMMV is really something we always have to keep in mind when coming out to play.

For DD, her playfulness shines thru from the moment i entered her living room. A playful grope here, a light smack on the ass there, and kept teasing me if I want to go for her "SM" service with the candles. I think she can break the ice easily with bros in general though may be a bit too much for the more reserved bros. To me, she has a more "bro" type of character rather than the girlish type and that adds to the fun.

Massage wise not piano but not pro also. I like it when she uses her knees and I generally like a strong massage. Then again, it's a nice to have and it's not the reason why I wanted to visit her.

Sensual wise, she was in her panties and I really like her figure. Slim, firm with the softness of a woman. I don't think her boobs are man-made but if they are, it was a fantastic job. I enjoyed the body to body contact and I did not sense much resistance to my roaming.

Post session, she slipped on her home clothes and put her specs on. Looks really cute and a big contrast from her work wear. I can see why she is popular with a very interesting mix of character and sensuality. Though I'm busy trying out more of the MLs in the spa scenes lately, will consider a RTM for DD
Old Today, 01:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!Greencloud888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
I visited DD for the 1st time this week b4 I read your post and I agree with most of your points. YMMV is really something we always have to keep in mind when coming out to play.

For DD, her playfulness shines thru from the moment i entered her living room. A playful grope here, a light smack on the ass there, and kept teasing me if I want to go for her "SM" service with the candles. I think she can break the ice easily with bros in general though may be a bit too much for the more reserved bros. To me, she has a more "bro" type of character rather than the girlish type and that adds to the fun.

Massage wise not piano but not pro also. I like it when she uses her knees and I generally like a strong massage. Then again, it's a nice to have and it's not the reason why I wanted to visit her.

Sensual wise, she was in her panties and I really like her figure. Slim, firm with the softness of a woman. I don't think her boobs are man-made but if they are, it was a fantastic job. I enjoyed the body to body contact and I did not sense much resistance to my roaming.

Post session, she slipped on her home clothes and put her specs on. Looks really cute and a big contrast from her work wear. I can see why she is popular with a very interesting mix of character and sensuality. Though I'm busy trying out more of the MLs in the spa scenes lately, will consider a RTM for DD
Good for you to catch DD just before she took a short break. Have fun and cheong safe!
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Lol feel free to join in for whatever you like.

And anyway, Love doesn't need any promotion now as she's so busy over there haha.

Happy cheonging.
Wah, gum sia brother! I shall now declare I’m also DD defender. Someone pls help post negative for DD so that I can defend and earn points for free piak piak pls. DD 万岁!

So now love very busy thanks to you, how’s the free piak? Share share leh, don’t stingy.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old Today, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Bros, is there anyone else good that stays near the NE area? Maybe close to where MLX or elmi stayed. Used to have so many there hut now all gone.
Old Today, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 12
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Bros, is there anyone else good that stays near the NE area? Maybe close to where MLX or elmi stayed. Used to have so many there hut now all gone.
There are alot at PP area just that i wonder if any worth mentioning.
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
dman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud ofdman19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Wah, gum sia brother! I shall now declare I’m also DD defender. Someone pls help post negative for DD so that I can defend and earn points for free piak piak pls. DD 万岁!

So now love very busy thanks to you, how’s the free piak? Share share leh, don’t stingy.
Lol! I think the defenders are more looking for love and emotional attachment from the WLs… which will never be real

Well anyways no piak piak is ever free. The seasoned bros will know that. If ever you get free piakpiak and even more beyond that, beware and be prepared for what it does to your mental health. I am also a victim of that myself. Sometimes much better to keep it transactional
Old Today, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Anybody knows what happened to the tall jessica, didn't see her ads
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1