The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Droney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL offering to go RAW

Hi guys back in action recently and hooked up with a sweet looking FL from a stable. I was doing the usual foreplay, kissing, tongue and all... when she suddenly offered me, "you want to go raw?" Then I playfully asked, "Only if I can come inside you" and guess what she said, "Yes!" And she really spread her legs wide, using my little bro to rub herself, while I'm using my fingers to rub her already super moist pussy at the same time ...

But I chickened out and didn't, and can see she a bit disappointed... But having been around and read all the other stories here didn't want risk it.

BUT been thinking and wondering IF any Bros out there would have done it or have done it, and gone raw with an FL?
Old Today, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL offering to go RAW

Done that so many times.

Incredible feeling that you'll think about long after the session has ended. Then you start to worry about STDs & HIV and start to think you overthink about having it.

Suddenly got slight rash on skin? HIV. Wake up with back ache, brush teeth how come got abit of blood, must be HIV.

For the next 28 days you'll just think about it, till you go for a 4th gen HIV rapid test and the doctor says you're all clear, then the cycle repeats itself...
Old Today, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jack576646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently went for 2s. First shot normal caps on FJ, then finish via CIM. During downtime, lotsa chit chat and cuddle, like suddenly chemistry gao gao. Started DFK until kee xiao, never even ask just raw for 2s. Never ask for tips or anything.
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jack576646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Done that so many times.

Incredible feeling that you'll think about long after the session has ended. Then you start to worry about STDs & HIV and start to think you overthink about having it.

Suddenly got slight rash on skin? HIV. Wake up with back ache, brush teeth how come got abit of blood, must be HIV.

For the next 28 days you'll just think about it, till you go for a 4th gen HIV rapid test and the doctor says you're all clear, then the cycle repeats itself...
Damn funny but this is 100% spot on. Also think whether got so zhun or not, 4D also so hard to tio already.
Old Today, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
yellowdick is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryellowdick is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryellowdick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another chance to get STD.
Old Today, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 9
hiSweetie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhiSweetie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhiSweetie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Done that so many times.

Agree with you.
Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Done that so many times.

Yah bro you're spot on, freaking all the past thoughts came back! I kenah a few times, happily screwing then realised blardy condom broke, worse thing is dunno when the blardy rubber broke. Had to go digging it out for the ladies, ok la was laughing about it then, but I wasn't laughing much the next few weeks.
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack576646 View Post
I recently went for 2s. First shot normal caps on FJ, then finish via CIM. During downtime, lotsa chit chat and cuddle, like suddenly chemistry gao gao. Started DFK until kee xiao, never even ask just raw for 2s. Never ask for tips or anything.
Must say once they are ok with you they really ok with anything (except anal I guess but that's another story) but as another bro mentioned is quite rare though.
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
antimax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droney View Post
Hi guys back in action recently and hooked up with a sweet looking FL from a stable. I was doing the usual foreplay, kissing, tongue and all... when she suddenly offered me, "you want to go raw?" Then I playfully asked, "Only if I can come inside you" and guess what she said, "Yes!" And she really spread her legs wide, using my little bro to rub herself, while I'm using my fingers to rub her already super moist pussy at the same time ...

But I chickened out and didn't, and can see she a bit disappointed... But having been around and read all the other stories here didn't want risk it.

BUT been thinking and wondering IF any Bros out there would have done it or have done it, and gone raw with an FL?
Don't think with your small head bro. happened to me a few times before and afterwards you start to panic and worry what if she got STDs
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Vanda1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just give only bro
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Filipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got check the fl offer special or not ?
if got and you raw, cum no cum inside also no diff.
But you can worry more in the meantime
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droney View Post

Yes, only dared to raw with Jap FLs because I assumed their checks are stricter lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1