The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Bedok recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntress View Post
Visited Mimi from L Spa.

At first I opted for $68, but during the massage she said only $89 can massage 'whole body'. So I guess L Spa is one of those 89 entrance fee shops. Also for $68 I was assigned a level 1 room, not ideal for discreet HJ as got window in the door. Think 89 will get assigned to level 2 where less ppl walk up and down, more discreet.

So I upgraded, and she appeared to be actually from Malaysia. Generally quite cheerful and energetic; bubbly character, seemed quite young too but abit hard to tell for sure when my back was face down most of the time.

Massage was not bad, and she even rubbed the foot soles which was my first time experiencing that by any ML. Moving on to HJ from what I rmb it was not too bad, and I was able to cum after 'frenching' with her. For me, I did not cum on more than half of my ML visits, so I would consider it not bad. But as a cat 1 spa it seems only HJ allowed here.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Mimi bro
Will up after u can accept points - at the able I’m unable to up you
Try to unlock more from your French Kiss with her, move down south from her lips to other sensitive areas - good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1