The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gift from galaxy

Best bonk for far this few months

Looks 9/10 very chio and slutty

Body 9/10 perfect slim and big boobs

French 9/10 very aggressive type

Bbbj 9/10 suck and suck non stop until damn high

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Fj 9/10 we fuck non stop and her moan loud till next door also can hear and she very horny type

Definitely a great fuck

Power power milk maid lai liao
Old Today, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trejo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bambam this club friday
Morning slot today, I think i'm first customer

Petite height super voluptous body and pleasing to my eyes. Gave me a hot bj when I first entered shower.

She's a nympho in bed. Recommended for big boobs lovers and her sweet moans are particularly arousing. Can see that she really enjoys sex.

Okt really fast reply. She is one of the regular in bro Friday stable, definitely not green. Loc very discreet with big room and bathroom.
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I know she's good. But didn't know that good!
Feel free to Zapped me if u think my Review is not accurate and appreciated if i get upped for my legit review.

Just removed everything and naked will be closet to this pic!!

Stable- Lust365
OKT- Friendly, Quick Response, Patience
Model- Julia (Very popular girl)
Type: Ensuite Clean bed nice room
Looks: 100% Same as pic. Prettier with that nice smile of hers
Body: Slim Fit Sexy there's NO REASON to argue on her body figure

Followed the instructions of Bro Lust and proceeded to her place.
Standing behind the door stands a lady English speaking with beautiful smile.
Her room is tidy and even with a projector light that makes the whole room very cozy and playing her songs through that device as well. Very good in creating the mood. Totally relaxed!!

Chatted a bit like how are u, im fine, taken lunch yet and handed her the money as per sop and off we go...

Stripped naked both of us and went to shower.
Soaped me and clean my 2ic and hmm my butthole as well.
(All the reviews i read dont have this part lol. All Sip Sip don't share. Let Bro BakBak revealed why she's popular la)
Move on to her bed and she went ontop of me. Looking at me very hungrily and rubbing her pussy to my dick (Pussy Grinding) and for a while i was thinking.. hmm does she have raw. But nah i don't think so its just part of her foreplay.

Catbath: Attacked me all the sensitive areas. Behind the ears, neck, nipples down to the legs knees and whichever position her pussy still near my dick, she grind. When the position is away her hands are constantly playing with my dick.

AssRim (Something that reviews no one mentioned): After catbath me down to the knees and all, my dick is hard and i did not expect this, she just continue down to my balls lick suck and go lower and lift my legs up amd started eating my ass... Honestly dunno how long i did not have an AR already lol. I am just holding her head messing up her hair while she's doing it before she procced to my 2IC.

BBBJ: Damm damm solid. Deepthroat and not only that, she wants attention. She wants me to look at her coz she's constantly checking and looking at me if i am enjoying and its insane. Just looking at her blowing is crazy. Lots of tongue action and motions. She did not rush at all. Takes her time and goes on and on till i signal her to start our FJ coz i really buay tahan liao

FJ: Very good. No Ky Needed. Came on top of me and go deep. Can feel her pussy swallow my whole dick and grinding me in that cowgirl position. This have to be one of the best fuck i have seriously. I cum pretty fast and we rest on the bed and chit chat a bit.

Overall/GFE: Her GFE is Solid. English speaking, always smiling, pretty girl everything was good. Damage for 2shots $180 coz she's on No promo list.
Bros to believe that i took quite a few times from Lust and other stables and i can say 100% Julia is a Solid $300 kinda A class Bonk. She said that she's not in this line actually and been to Sg like 10x but its her first time working. RTF is a 100% for me before she fly off in 5days i think so just to support Bro Lust, here's my very humble and detailed FR.

I seldom go into such depth and details but Julia really deserves it. 100%.
Thanks Bro Lust for the arrangement.
It was lucky haha yesterday was Sunday and managed to get a timing of my choice.
Happy Bonking Bros!
Old Today, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 3
alanlim78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralanlim78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004949&highlight=
FR for Meaw during 21 Oct 10am

Looks: Its pretty much her face shown exactly, cute and naughty when see her in real life. SYT lover will love it.

Catbath: she goes straight for the nips, and uses her tongue skillfully for a while.

Painting: no odour, and can tell she enjoys it.

BBBJ: decent suction with no tooth feeling able to keep on sucking with sound effect

FJ: started with CG, it was a treat to see her caress her boobs with horny expression. Get wetter when riding, switch to missionary french as I control my pace. Turn her over and I spank her ass as I doggy her. No black face thoughout session. When reaching finishing line I pull out pull her down and stuff my cock inside her mouth and finish inside it

Cim - 1st load cum in her mouth, till last drop

Overall: 9/10 definitely worth the price!
Old Today, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Poca is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a session with *Fann @ *7th Hea7en* looks like those hostess, different compared to pics. She look more awesome than photo for sure... Super petite body, slim. Body is my cup of Milk 🥛

Her full cream milk 🥛 is nice to lick and suck too..

She is quite easy going, easy to talk to, more gfe type. It was late at night and she still have energy. Smiling all the time, accommodate to all my request.

Bbbj is the greaf one I doubt, but she prefer for 69, and her hole is tiny and tight
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

You eat her milk on top, her Other mouth will eat your milk at bottom, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Power power milk maid lai liao
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 3
Xzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to all

Promised FR for Jamie from Lust365
https://sammyreviews.store/showthr...ighlight=jamie

Chio bu syt (22 yo)
Jamie (Lust365)

No girl bait or some catfishing thing. She ia pretty. Looka grew even more afte o know her more

Services:
Catbaty:. Was ok. Not really a fan but i kinda liked it how she did it.
Bbbj: solid! Cim in 2nd shot.
Fj: Super tight and gets wet easily. Fuxkd ger in different positions, so hot when she shivers or grab me closer when she's almost there

she's definitely for syt lovers. College gal vibes

Overall she is a good bonk
Old Today, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
benontay1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yok
90mins 2s
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006260&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 (fair, beautiful and sexy)
Figure: 8/10 (perfect figure, with no tummy, ample boobs,)
Frenching: 8/10 Yes, Lots of it! just try it
BBBJ: 8/10 (Of course. Wet and wild with sensational feel.CIM on my first shot)
Painting: 8/10 (Yes, with fingering as well. Gets wet if hit at the right places)
Positions: 8/10 (Multiple and very accomodating)
Pussy: 8/10 (shaved)
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high
RTF: Yes

She's a real sweet girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her!

Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
coxipao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004814&highlight=

Earn from Siam Dynasty

OKT: friendly and fast response

Looks: 8/10 Very much the exact same girl in the picture, she got the strong seductive face when in bed.

Body: 8/10 got curves and shape, slim figure

Boobs: 9/10 C cuppers to enjoy, natural but looks good on her,

BBBJ: 9/10 she does it like a pro. Very good, natural suction, makes eye contact and makes you want more.

Frenching: 9/10 pretty much initiated a lot of it. Sensual and passionate.

FJ: 9/10 takes all positions. I had her in doggy, missionary, cowgirl and reverse and they were all solid. Had a really great time with her in bed, nv show any blackface.

GFE: 8/10 flirtatious with a lot of gentle laughs

RTF:high chance

Old Today, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Dogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to all

Saw Gift have arrived and back on our shores again queen of blowjob and she will not feel awkward to start breaking the ice, cuddling and frenching.

Start with Catbath and slow mode bj, and she use her breast to gave me a marvelous breast fuck!!! Very seducing🤭

Pussy damn tight and I gurantee she belongs to the wild category. No complaints when changing position and her super sexy loud moans is stereo while humping her. Did missionary and finished it in doggy, buay tahan when i see her spotlight is bouncing with her nice pink nipps.

Looks 9/10
Body 9/10
Bbbj cum breast fuck was one of the best 20/10
FJ 9/10

Bonk with no regret! Definitely will meet her soon👍

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...125&highlight=
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
whenlust is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenlust View Post
Cake from SS
thank you bro! i dont know who is marklui but maybe i will see his FR around then i will know what you mean
Old Today, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
pinyon72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Ginger, T21

Looked wise so so more cute side, service quite solid in terms of stamina. Can suck you long time and she enjoyed it, lay on her tummy sucking cock with one leg up, enjoying her lollipop. Change positions quite a lot, super tight pussy and I think she likes to be dominated in bed with hard poundings. Can try her and location in East side.

Thanks bro Kim for the fast arrangament.
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Takoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
You eat her milk on top, her Other mouth will eat your milk at bottom, lol
Nah bro, haha she don't do sashimi. Tried asking before, she play very safe.
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 3
tariha63 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertariha63 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Emmy
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004999&highlight=

Face : she is pretty and alittle sharp face. Pic is real can ask for video as well.

Bbbj : felt awesome. She takes her time to bbbj you. Not so strong to tahan ppl beware of cim.

Catbath : Catbath from btm all the way to top. Only at the back

FJ : felt awesome. She ride you like a pro. Can cum while riding. Her face is nice to look at while she ride you. Gives you extra boost to make you cum. Is it tight? sure is felt quite shiok at the right spots.

GFE : Very friendly She is the GND i should have
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 5
maclean is one of the Best!maclean is one of the Best!maclean is one of the Best!maclean is one of the Best!

Beer from Siam Dynasty https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006270&highlight=

Okt - Fast response, very nice to point out where to park before i even asked.

Looks - same to pictures, she's the beautiful type rather than cute, definitely will turn heads if see outside.

Body - Slim body and well maintened. Help her to undress and my dick already semi hard.

French - She speaks french fluently. Like non stop after shower till i finished our lips locked. This is definitely a plus point for her.

Bbbj - I'd say her skills are average but she is the hardworking type, so keep on doing it till you ask her to stop, even ask me if I like it

Fj - she help me put on cap and ride. Nice view with her on top, grab those boobs and suck her nipp, grab her ass and help her set the pace. My shot release in missionary with me fingering her clit so we both can catch our release together, not sure if she did cum but her moans are stereo

Overall she is worth the damage and Okt also ask me how is my session after.

Rtf - maybe will try others too in that stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1