The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
Haveanicedayok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHaveanicedayok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Indeed walkingman

Rtm recently. Had to cut short my session becos oc called - paid in full as i already committed but A did mention next time gimme back the time. Overall still a good session of masssage and shortened happy time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingMan View Post
Sounds like you have visited Master Masseuse A at Crawford.
Apart from her best-in-class massage, I always enjoy her HDLY and JG.
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
Haveanicedayok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHaveanicedayok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Can share contact bro? Tia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Visited a spa in Clementi, found a ML with very good massage which can rival those authentic aunties (Good for bros who don't want extra service as well). Had a good 40-45 mins massage where I fell asleep a few times.
Was awake when I feel tickling on my balls and 2IC. Next moment she asked me to raise my butt and started stroking and teasing me with HDLY. OMG the feeling is out of this world. Too shiok to describe and I think I have went up to heaven lol.
Cannot tahan liao so I auto turn myself over with my harden 2IC waiting to release. She continue to tease me and asked, do you want to cum? I replied:" Of course! See my brother so hard want to cum out all my soldiers!". She laughed and start to apply somemore oil on my 2IC. While she was stroking, I grab her boobs and omg quite a handful lar. Cannot take it liao so release while grabbing her boobs.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Should be pre-milf around 28yo)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty girl and likes to laugh)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural C imo. Nice to grab)
Dmg: $68 entry + $50 tips.
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jacobcmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchYourLips View Post
Thanks bro for the intro.

Went yesterday to meet her at late night. She say she work till late if she can as she is new. Hope to have more customer.

So told her I reach. Place easy to find. Lots of carpark behind. So she asked me to enter from the back gate.

First impression when saw her as she was shy. Long hair. 1.71m tall as she say. Mix breed. With korean blood and china blood. Keep asking about her looks as she is shy. I give 7/10. After that went for bathing. The room is cold and cozy but is abit small. But it doesn't stop her from action in the room. So after come out from the bathing. Went into the room straight.

Massage starts. Can see she is willing to please and give whatever she can. I am big size and can feel she use alot of energy to Massage me. Very good strength. 9/10.so after 20 mins of massage. Here comes what happen.

Everything comes in combo. She is focus or what she is doing . She didn't ask or speak anything. She just concentrate when the time reaches. So after the back Massage. She start using alot of oil or your butt, and ask you tilt a little up. You know what's gonna happen. She started her HDLY WITH ALOT OF OIL. I was wondering why so much oil but never ask much. Enjoying her service. So around 5 mins or more of pleasure. She start cleaning your butt. Den she straight cat bath you with her tongue, licking you from your neck all the way down to your butt.

The combo start. She started clean your butt with tissues and she start her AR. Without asking you anything. That's the combo. Why she use so much oil maybe is to clean your butt too. Now den j know. After few mins of AR service. She ask you turn around. And start cat bath your body and bbbj. Everything comes in a package without GQ. So I just enjoy everything. Untill I release. You can autoroam. But she is below me bbbj so I didn't roam much.

After that had a head massage. And bath. That's the end. 1 hour full service. Not a time watcher. Willing to please and satisfy your needs. Those who like AR and bbbj can come to her. GFE 9/10. Bbbj 9/10
Pls share contact bro. Thank you in advance
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3432 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
Like to Share 1 MP that I found on Wednesday.

Found this place with Good and affordable Massage near Lentoria
Thanks for sharing this ctc. Hv upped ur pts here.
Will watsapp her for booking.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leonidas777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
HDLY starts from tickling your butt / ass crack / balls till you hard for about 10mins, then flip you around and carass your kkj / balls while licking your body / ears till you bth and she will stop before you cum if girl is good enough to know when u cuming. Repeat that 3-5x till you blast shoik shoik.

I know two lady T & W that does it perfect. 😍
Can share t contact I’m newbie
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
HDLY starts from tickling your butt / ass crack / balls till you hard for about 10mins, then flip you around and carass your kkj / balls while licking your body / ears till you bth and she will stop before you cum if girl is good enough to know when u cuming. Repeat that 3-5x till you blast shoik shoik.

I know two lady T & W that does it perfect. 😍
Can share t contact I’m newbie
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Visited her again today.
Massage got even better and tongue skills got AR. She claimed that she not do AR for all customers. Don't know whether lying to me or now.. haha.
2blue+2red. Shiok to the max. Think may be able to go full soon .. haha
hi bro, PMed you. TIA!
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 18
abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!abas398 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhillSmooth View Post

Feeling a little low today. So decided to go Lavender and visit Wendy, to ease my itch of that sport OL working in my building. Thank goodness she is available, because normally her 6pm - 9 pm slots are normally unavailable.

Took the standard package, and was really happy to see her. She recognized me and give me a smile (how I wished the OL downstairs also smile at me )

Anyway, to the FR. massage is the gentle teasing relaxing kind, which I prefer on a low day fantasizing my OL. Her teasing skills are out of this world, the way she start from the shoulder and then slowly move downwards with the 'accidental' touches when she is kneading your thighs... needless to say, when she started her HDLY, I was ready in my position waiting for the magic. What I like about Wendy is that she will extend the HDLY timing if she feels that you are enjoying it. my tank already leaked half when I flipped over.

All in all, love the massage, will come back to look for her soon.
Bro can share contact? TIA
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Visited a spa in Clementi, found a ML with very good massage which can rival those authentic aunties (Good for bros who don't want extra service as well). Had a good 40-45 mins massage where I fell asleep a few times.
Was awake when I feel tickling on my balls and 2IC. Next moment she asked me to raise my butt and started stroking and teasing me with HDLY. OMG the feeling is out of this world. Too shiok to describe and I think I have went up to heaven lol.
Cannot tahan liao so I auto turn myself over with my harden 2IC waiting to release. She continue to tease me and asked, do you want to cum? I replied:" Of course! See my brother so hard want to cum out all my soldiers!". She laughed and start to apply somemore oil on my 2IC. While she was stroking, I grab her boobs and omg quite a handful lar. Cannot take it liao so release while grabbing her boobs.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Should be pre-milf around 28yo)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty girl and likes to laugh)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural C imo. Nice to grab)
Dmg: $68 entry + $50 tips.

Bro can share contact thanks
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
Went to a massage after eating dinner and was served by a PRC SYT in early 20s. She gave me a solid massage and followed by a very sexy and shiok teasing massage. She told me to lift up my butt while laying face down. Then she just touch and caress my balls, dick and ass crack from behind. She does that for quite long about 20 mins. It's super super shiok! Turned me over and HJ me without asking, she also lift up her T-shirt for me to lick and suck her soft C cup boobs, I shot my load onto her hair in no time. After I cum, she continue jerking and jerking till everything has been drained out.
Bro can share contact
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold

what's the damage like bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchYourLips View Post
Thanks bro for the intro.

Went yesterday to meet her at late night. She say she work till late if she can as she is new. Hope to have more customer.

So told her I reach. Place easy to find. Lots of carpark behind. So she asked me to enter from the back gate.

First impression when saw her as she was shy. Long hair. 1.71m tall as she say. Mix breed. With korean blood and china blood. Keep asking about her looks as she is shy. I give 7/10. After that went for bathing. The room is cold and cozy but is abit small. But it doesn't stop her from action in the room. So after come out from the bathing. Went into the room straight.

Massage starts. Can see she is willing to please and give whatever she can. I am big size and can feel she use alot of energy to Massage me. Very good strength. 9/10.so after 20 mins of massage. Here comes what happen.

Everything comes in combo. She is focus or what she is doing . She didn't ask or speak anything. She just concentrate when the time reaches. So after the back Massage. She start using alot of oil or your butt, and ask you tilt a little up. You know what's gonna happen. She started her HDLY WITH ALOT OF OIL. I was wondering why so much oil but never ask much. Enjoying her service. So around 5 mins or more of pleasure. She start cleaning your butt. Den she straight cat bath you with her tongue, licking you from your neck all the way down to your butt.

The combo start. She started clean your butt with tissues and she start her AR. Without asking you anything. That's the combo. Why she use so much oil maybe is to clean your butt too. Now den j know. After few mins of AR service. She ask you turn around. And start cat bath your body and bbbj. Everything comes in a package without GQ. So I just enjoy everything. Untill I release. You can autoroam. But she is below me bbbj so I didn't roam much.

After that had a head massage. And bath. That's the end. 1 hour full service. Not a time watcher. Willing to please and satisfy your needs. Those who like AR and bbbj can come to her. GFE 9/10. Bbbj 9/10
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Visited her again today.
Massage got even better and tongue skills got AR. She claimed that she not do AR for all customers. Don't know whether lying to me or now.. haha.
2blue+2red. Shiok to the max. Think may be able to go full soon .. haha
thanks for sharing bro. the place was where Kelly was, a few stores down. haha. create some new posts so i can up your point. thanks!
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a splendid one to beholdxuelanghu is a splendid one to beholdxuelanghu is a splendid one to beholdxuelanghu is a splendid one to beholdxuelanghu is a splendid one to beholdxuelanghu is a splendid one to beholdxuelanghu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
thanks for sharing bro. the place was where Kelly was, a few stores down. haha. create some new posts so i can up your point. thanks!

Hope u enjoy like I did. Haha.
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

thanks for the reco bro, i unfortunately couldnt get T during one of my visits but went with W instead since saw bros here say shes getting better

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit)

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

i opted for a shorter HDLY as u can see im a tits man. tbh i dont have much experience in the HDLY field so pls dont count on my FR purely for HDLY

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - as mentioned above, the entire experience was confirm RTM worthy, her tits are amazing and perfectly shaped

but if purely HDLY, what i got was enjoyable enough, priority was to play boobies. pls reference other more experienced bros in this aspect, i only dare say i am nehneh expert
Bro can share ctc
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3381 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope u enjoy like I did. Haha.
I hv pmed u. Hope to receive ur reply.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1