The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ravelust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1005988

FR for Rinn from HighSociety

Photo: 9/10 very close to the photos, very cute and petite girl
Body: 9/10 Slim and have a nice figure, like a uni girl u will never forget
Boobs: 8/10 Natural but small in size, loves to be touched gently
French: only some kisses maybe cause we are in a rush for time
CIM: Never try
FJ: 9/10 accommodating to different positions, Jav style riding for quite awhile, tight pussy and very good feeling
GFE: 9/10 Feels like talking to a close friend we chatted so much we spent most of the time talking. She is still learning english but tries her best to communicate while using google translate.

Overall Service: 8/10 Maybe service would be better if we had more time as it felt rushed cause we chat too much. Still a positive experience as its my first time trying out a JAP girl. Thanks bro for the arrangement.

RTF: maybe if I got time and money.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicoishi View Post
Miyu from Javgirls

She looks a lot more chubby than the pictures. I believe the pictures were taken quite a while back as mentioned by the bros here. You can see some similarity. I was abit disappointed at first if not for her good Japanese hospitality and service.

However, you really need to take the pictures with a pinch of salt
Bro, honestly the photos even with a bucket of salt also won't help. Because the photos are either entirely AI generated images, or photos taken from the internet and then using AI tools to merge a face over another girl's photo. It's not even the same girl who used a photo of themselves when they are younger. It's not even them at all.

Take this picture from Miyu's advertisement for example:

This is an AI generated picture. The girl in the picture does not even exist. Have a look at the Instagram link below to see where it came from. The original poster of these images explicitly states that it's AI, and anyway it's obvious enough to be known from first glance.

https://www.instagram.com/vivi_ai_ph...l/C6JVUUbvXN2/

Take this other photo from her advertisement for example:

This photo is an edited photo - taking a shutter stock photo of a beautiful slavic girl and then using AI tools to merge an Asian girl's face over it.

This is the original photo of the slavic girl:

This is such a common shutter stock photo that girls will use it to merge their face over it using AI apps. For example see this random pinoy auntie who used an AI app on her phone to merge her own face over it.

You can see the random pinoy's own AI photo album here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=935283061416296

This photo? The girl in the original photo is Vietnamese

These photos? The girl in the original photo before editing is Chinese.

The OKT of JAVGirls has 4 standard procedures for posting photos in his advertisements

1) Take an AI generated photo of a girl from Instagram uploaded by other users
2) Take a photo of a girl from the internet, and use AI photo apps to merge the face of another asian girl over that photo
3) Throw in real photos of 2 different girls in an advertisement for one girl
4) Only when the girl already provided him with a good set of photos of herself does he use that entire set of real photos - which is becoming the minority nowadays.

The above mentioned tactics are so obvious to me, I honestly thought the vast majority of bros would be able to tell. I can tell not only by the photo edits but also the girl's facial features (there are major differences between the East Asian ethnicities) and also their fashion (Chinese, Korean and Japanese girls dress so differently.

In recent months I have began to realize that the majority of bros can't tell and I even get a shock when bros say they "can see the similarity". Unless the majority of bros are totally fine with this form of fake advertising, then I rest my case.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

FR for Manuela E69

Looks: Pretty at some angles, true to pix. Early 20s
Body: Curves in the right places, def has a Brazilian ass.
Boobs: Natural Cs, pink nips!
Frenching: DFK, very proactive and sensual
BBBJ: wet and sloppy until my whole crotch was full of saliva. Can take DTFF. Blew me for a good 20 mins. Ball surfing certified.
FJ: Very tight and wet wet. Took pounding for 40 mins end to end. diff positions but doggy was the best. Trust me you will bust fast if you see that ass.
GFE: Very high, if you're not careful you might get KC.
RTF: Hell yeah 👍🏻
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Bro, honestly the photos even with a bucket of salt also won't help. Because the photos are either entirely AI they "can see the similarity". Unless the majority of bros are totally fine with this form of fake advertising, then I rest my case.
Haha, I already notice this since few months back. That’s why I told one of my favourite girls, those are fake photos, they are not on par with you.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro, honestly the photos even with a bucket of salt also won't help. Because the photos are either entirely AI generated images, or photos taken from the internet and then using AI tools to merge a face over another girl's photo. It's not even the same girl who used a photo of themselves when they are younger. It's not even them at all.

In recent months I have began to realize that the majority of bros can't tell and I even get a shock when bros say they "can see the similarity". Unless the majority of bros are totally fine with this form of fake advertising, then I rest my case.
VP boss suddenly sent this in telegram channel.

Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Ya that was a strange post indeed. Wonder what that's all about.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicoishi View Post
Consolidated review over the last few experiences.

She assured to wipe me clean and we proceed to the action on the bed. She started by licking me gently and I turned her to paint her 69, sideways and on top of her. We continued and enjoy each other for around 15 minutes or so. I started to finger her using 1, 2 and finally 3 fingers. However I was unable to get her to squirt. Seems like it isn’t easy to get them to squirt easily.
of salt
Hi bro, originally I don’t intend to reply, but in order to protect the girls, I have to type this.
You thought by inserting 2 fingers, they will enjoy even more? Wrong! This is not Japanese AV documentaries! Some of them with small pussy, so they can only take in 1 finger. If you use 2 fingers, most of them already feel the pain at the entrance, but they don’t dare to push you away, coz you are customer. Then you went even further? Insert one more finger…….. the girl must be sweating and pushing you away due to the pain, but bet you misinterpreted this as a sign she is enjoying and she feels so shiok that she wanted to push you away!

You try to do the same style to any of your girlfriends or SO, they will tell you their real feeling right away. How many finger is the best and where and how to press. If you have no GF, I teach you a method, engage a VP girl that allows you to finger for many sessions, ask her to guide you and you practice.
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
VP boss suddenly sent this in telegram channel.
Basically it's because if there is a famous girl - either an AV actress or social media influencer or model working in SG, the SOP of some guys here is to go and find their social media - IG, Twitter, TikTok etc and start spamming messages to the girl.

I don't know what is the motive for these guys. Maybe some guy's think the advertisement photos posted by the OKT is fake and want to try and "independently verify" by himself whether it's really her by harassing her on social media. The guy will send messages asking "Are you in Singapore now", followed by other messages etc which makes the girl panic and worried about her safety as they are working illegally. Her location being disclosed is a huge security risk for them.

And there are others like the famous Teo En Ming and his friends who are obsessed with taking photos with famous pretty girls and posting it on social media. For example when 五条恋 Gojo Ren and 松本菜奈実 Nanami Matsumoto were working in Singapore, both got harassed by fans who went all the way to their hotel to shout and say hi to them. The guys who did that were probably either customers of the shop or they knows customers who already booked them before and posted their hotel on some other forum. But the guys who went to their hotel to try and meet them in person don't have a booking with the shop.

I don't know about girls of other nationalities, but I know famous Japanese girls across the 3 shops - FANZA, VPremium and JAVGirls all got harassed before. FANZA has also posted a message on their telegram channel before when a famous social media influencer was working here and there were guys harassing her on IG. JAVGirls after Gojo Ren and Nanami Matsumoto had their locations exposed by fans also started warning/scolding customers like me on WeChat not to post their location online. Even though I don't do such things.

On one hand sometimes I write good FRs to encourage bros not to miss out on a famous Japanese girl who is in SG. But on the other hand I realize there are also some guys who are EXTREMELY SELFISH and have no respect for the girl's privacy and safety. Like these guys just don't think it through how dangerous it is if the Anti-Vice department gets hold of that information and arrests the girl like what happened in April for bros who know. Not only was a girl arrested, many other agents and girls in Japan were also notified and avoided coming to Singapore to work altogether.

So yeah, for guys who do these things seriously - YOU ARE A FUCKING SELFISH ASSHOLE.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Basically it's because if there is a famous girl - either an AV actress or social media influencer or model working in SG, the SOP of some guys here is to go and find their social media - IG, Twitter, TikTok etc and start spamming messages to the girl.

So yeah, for guys who do these things seriously - YOU ARE A FUCKING SELFISH ASSHOLE.
I just feel very funny. Why don’t those guys just make a booking? They can enjoy fucking their idol also…. Dunno which lady is harassed, very tempted to book her.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
I just feel very funny. Why don’t those guys just make a booking? They can enjoy fucking their idol also…. Dunno which lady is harassed, very tempted to book her.
No idea bro. Maybe they can't afford it? Maybe they got erectile dysfunction? maybe they think themselves too holy to fornicate with a prostitute? I think it's always a minority of people who spoil it for everyone with their behaviour.

This is not the first time I've seen that message from VPremium already so the same group of guys who harass girls on their social media just keeps doing it when they have a target.
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

How would those idiots even know where the girls are staying in order to go stalk them? Maybe they have a guy in their group who has managed to get through VP's verification, and then share the girl's location after booking.

Damn cb really. The girls are here to work secretly, not to come and meet and greet with their fans. These fuckers are really gonna spoil market for us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1