The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Dakong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Motorboat is fun! High playability b2b, even though boobs might not be as big others but for her size just huge.
Hi bro! I'm keen to visit her...can share CTC...TIA
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

HUUUGE boob lover who want to try G cup can find Lisa from Dome 1. FYI she thick.
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1005949
Old Yesterday, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
darliewhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
HUUUGE boob lover who want to try G cup can find Lisa from Dome 1. FYI she thick.
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1005949
how's her look?
is she pretty?
thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reddypls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Recently found a busty ML and her service really excel. Slim body with busty is sth I have tried for a long time. Not chop carrot price $120/hj and $150/bbbj all in. Do take she is operate solo but in shop. Some pics and video to share

https://imgur.com/a/2skyNpt
Hey bro, looks great sia. can share ctc?
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakong View Post
Hi bro! I'm keen to visit her...can share CTC...TIA
Where is this? Ty
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daydreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Motorboat is fun! High playability b2b, even though boobs might not be as big others but for her size just huge.
Can share contact?
Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5988 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t remember which bro introduced me this big tits MILF (D cup not huge cup). Days ago she texted me some “hi” messages. I was thinking why not go down for a massage again since I have forgotten who she was.

Went in to have a quick shower and lie on the bed. The massage was power and I started to snooze off. I woke up probably 40 mins later when I felt a pair of tits rubbing all over my back. Next moment she used her mouth and tongue to lick me all over from body to ear. It went on for 5 mins until I can’t tehan. She giggled and asked me to turn over. I flipped over and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw her totally naked without panties.

Before I can say anything, she grind her whole body on me. My hard cock was at the entrance of the pussy and if my small hard cannot control, i would have rammed her. I tried very hard to control her grinding and next moment she was sucking both my nipples. I am in heaven!

Suddenly she stopped and she said let me juagen for you. She immediately started to juagen for 10 min. Her juagen was power and you can feel her tugging your veins

ML: 你的鸟好大又硬。as she kept twisting the shaft from base to cock head.

I felt my cock was going to explode. She put her finger on my lips and said 好好享受. I really cannot tahan and I said: 啊!好想干你啊! At that instant, I am so horny until I can rape anyone

ML: 你那根这样,怕和你那个
BNN:我会慢慢来

I immediately took out a condom and banged her in all positions like a beast. Totally a great fuck and I can’t remember I pumped her for how long.

ML: 啊!妈的,老娘被你干到出水了。

I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. The killer move is her cowgirl where I saw her beautiful boobs swing left and right. She then moved over to suck my nipples and after don’t know how long, I feel like I am cumming. I signalled to her to do missionary where I lifted her legs high and I pumped her. At least I felt I am going to cum, I ripped off the condom and fired at her. The cumshot was so strong until it hit her breast and neck.

ML: 宝贝,爽吗!
BNN:超爽!不过我太差了,没办法干久一点。
ML:都被你干死了,久一点哪里受的了。我都干过几个老外,鸟大不过不硬。你又大,又硬,有很猛!

Both of us collapsed on the massage bed for 5 mins before we went to shower and I tip her. Sibei worth it for this big bang. Special shoutout and thanks to the bro (can’t remember who) who shared her with me.

A photo of her sexy body. Can’t tell she go gym frequently because her body really so nice with big tits and ass

Old Today, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
JustForFun83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bri, can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I can’t remember which bro introduced me this big tits MILF (D cup not huge cup). Days ago she texted me some “hi” messages. I was thinking why not go down for a massage again since I have forgotten who she was.

Went in to have a quick shower and lie on the bed. The massage was power and I started to snooze off. I woke up probably 40 mins later when I felt a pair of tits rubbing all over my back. Next moment she used her mouth and tongue to lick me all over from body to ear. It went on for 5 mins until I can’t tehan. She giggled and asked me to turn over. I flipped over and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw her totally naked without panties.

Before I can say anything, she grind her whole body on me. My hard cock was at the entrance of the pussy and if my small hard cannot control, i would have rammed her. I tried very hard to control her grinding and next moment she was sucking both my nipples. I am in heaven!

Suddenly she stopped and she said let me juagen for you. She immediately started to juagen for 10 min. Her juagen was power and you can feel her tugging your veins

I felt my cock was going to explode. She put her finger on my lips and said 好好享受. I really cannot tahan and I said: 啊!好想干你啊! At that instant, I am so horny until I can rape anyone

I immediately took out a condom and banged her in all positions like a beast. Totally a great fuck and I can’t remember I pumped her for how long.

I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. The killer move is her cowgirl where I saw her beautiful boobs swing left and right. She then moved over to suck my nipples and after don’t know how long, I feel like I am cumming. I signalled to her to do missionary where I lifted her legs high and I pumped her. At least I felt I am going to cum, I ripped off the condom and fired at her. The cumshot was so strong until it hit her breast and neck.

Both of us collapsed on the massage bed for 5 mins before we went to shower and I tip her. Sibei worth it for this big bang. Special shoutout and thanks to the bro (can’t remember who) who shared her with me.

A photo of her sexy body. Can’t tell she go gym frequently because her body really so nice with big tits and ass

Old Today, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
JustForFun83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bro, can share contact pls?

Quote:

Old Today, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
counchpotato is one of the Best!counchpotato is one of the Best!counchpotato is one of the Best!

Bro bignehneh

Can Pm contact and location

Thanks
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro

Can pls share contact.

TIA
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 3
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:

Again... You don't know who she is ?
You must have cut and paste from somewhere..
老娘给你干到出水。she must be 40 years of age and above. Lao cha bor

You are good at writing stories.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 9
youngfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungfresh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi bro, share contact pls. Thankss
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jonjon112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngfresh View Post
Hi bro, share contact pls. Thankss