The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4953 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Wow the situation seems to be intractable pretty much like the Jews vs the Palestinians.
Boss what to do. I didn’t start first, just minding my own business. They cannot stand I post a new fuck and I already said an and fuck. They still not happy.

They are the loser I don’t mind them Just like a group of dogs following me around. They must been fucked by me before been and idiot but change also still an idiot

Change nick Move forward not looking for trouble again. I don’t find trouble now. I don’t even post often.
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miloboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A girl hit me up on michat I was lucky. then we proceed to talk on tiktok for discreet purpose..Meeting her this Friday for dinner and drinks. And see how it goes.. Sorry to all bro keeping her to myself

Old Today, 12:46 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloboy888 View Post
A girl hit me up on michat I was lucky. then we proceed to talk on tiktok for discreet purpose..Meeting her this Friday for dinner and drinks. And see how it goes.. Sorry to all bro keeping her to myself

Bro no WhatsApp or vc? Proceed with care. Hopefully not a scam
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met with my favourite DH for weekly CIM and swallow.. yummy..
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga88 View Post
Just met with my favourite DH for weekly CIM and swallow.. yummy..
With swallow is a clean job. I know I've staying in Jurong. Hardly meet due to schedule

Another one in serangoon have bangala bf so severe all tires from all her contacts
Old Today, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miloboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro no WhatsApp or vc? Proceed with care. Hopefully not a scam
Thanks bro I know the scam and bot around.. that’s why choose to arrange meet up on the outside first. Anyway if it turn out a scam I also never lose out., as most I just eat dinner and go home sleep
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineOMine View Post
Loser poop out from no where, why loser always want to add hahaha
Dont anyhow call people loser la.
He have his own taste. You have your own taste.
Seems like you stalking me in a few thread. Very free ah
Old Today, 02:06 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
after more misses finally hit. previous indon maid asked for money after shooting inside her a few times so ended it. this pinoy maid we talk a bit she ok to meet and fuck. cum in her 2 times. never ask for money. see how long this last.
Meet more often and shoot inside more. make sure your cum dominate!
Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Why dun dare to reply using your real account hayhay use this fake account for what?
Eh you are right it is hay hay using clone again coz he has unique taste but like to share here but dont like people to comment freely.
If he doesn't like negative comment then dont post anything here la so simple
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12819 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
after more misses finally hit. previous indon maid asked for money after shooting inside her a few times so ended it. this pinoy maid we talk a bit she ok to meet and fuck. cum in her 2 times. never ask for money. see how long this last.
I will be happy if I can shoot inside the DH's mouth, and if she swallow for me., that will be BIG BONUS for me.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Eh you are right it is hay hay using clone again coz he has unique taste but like to share here but dont like people to comment freely.
If he doesn't like negative comment then dont post anything here la so simple
That’s why he should be banned from the forum forever
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Becareful of this mad loser, he will stalk u and also start to harrass u in real life also. This type of loser nothing better to do
Old Today, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
U sound like my long lost idiot loser carsadar69 leh. How u change nick also an idiot.
Old Today, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Becareful of this mad loser, he will stalk u and also start to harrass u in real life also. This type of loser nothing better to do
Are u my another long lost idiot blacknight24?.
Old Today, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
That’s why he should be banned from the forum forever
U wait lor. Want me csi also

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1