The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
Sexualfantasy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexualfantasy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abas398 View Post
Bro can share contact? TIA

U can look for the thread gathering of c in lavender. She is under wynn wellness. Very easy to reach via mrt
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
alessandronesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchYourLips View Post
Thanks bro for the intro.

Went yesterday to meet her at late night. She say she work till late if she can as she is new. Hope to have more customer.

So told her I reach. Place easy to find. Lots of carpark behind. So she asked me to enter from the back gate.

First impression when saw her as she was shy. Long hair. 1.71m tall as she say. Mix breed. With korean blood and china blood. Keep asking about her looks as she is shy. I give 7/10. After that went for bathing. The room is cold and cozy but is abit small. But it doesn't stop her from action in the room. So after come out from the bathing. Went into the room straight.

Massage starts. Can see she is willing to please and give whatever she can. I am big size and can feel she use alot of energy to Massage me. Very good strength. 9/10.so after 20 mins of massage. Here comes what happen.

Everything comes in combo. She is focus or what she is doing . She didn't ask or speak anything. She just concentrate when the time reaches. So after the back Massage. She start using alot of oil or your butt, and ask you tilt a little up. You know what's gonna happen. She started her HDLY WITH ALOT OF OIL. I was wondering why so much oil but never ask much. Enjoying her service. So around 5 mins or more of pleasure. She start cleaning your butt. Den she straight cat bath you with her tongue, licking you from your neck all the way down to your butt.

The combo start. She started clean your butt with tissues and she start her AR. Without asking you anything. That's the combo. Why she use so much oil maybe is to clean your butt too. Now den j know. After few mins of AR service. She ask you turn around. And start cat bath your body and bbbj. Everything comes in a package without GQ. So I just enjoy everything. Untill I release. You can autoroam. But she is below me bbbj so I didn't roam much.

After that had a head massage. And bath. That's the end. 1 hour full service. Not a time watcher. Willing to please and satisfy your needs. Those who like AR and bbbj can come to her. GFE 9/10. Bbbj 9/10
Hi can share ctc pls. TIA!
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexualfantasy View Post
U can look for the thread gathering of c in lavender. She is under wynn wellness. Very easy to reach via mrt
Thanks for sharing this infor. May head down there this wkend.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 10
fallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflying View Post
Can share contact?
Sent already
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reddypls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Visited a spa in Clementi, found a ML with very good massage which can rival those authentic aunties (Good for bros who don't want extra service as well). Had a good 40-45 mins massage where I fell asleep a few times.
Was awake when I feel tickling on my balls and 2IC. Next moment she asked me to raise my butt and started stroking and teasing me with HDLY. OMG the feeling is out of this world. Too shiok to describe and I think I have went up to heaven lol.
Cannot tahan liao so I auto turn myself over with my harden 2IC waiting to release. She continue to tease me and asked, do you want to cum? I replied:" Of course! See my brother so hard want to cum out all my soldiers!". She laughed and start to apply somemore oil on my 2IC. While she was stroking, I grab her boobs and omg quite a handful lar. Cannot take it liao so release while grabbing her boobs.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Should be pre-milf around 28yo)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty girl and likes to laugh)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural C imo. Nice to grab)
Dmg: $68 entry + $50 tips.
Hi can pm ctc please!
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelic View Post
Tried Moni** from W*n W*ll*ess as recommended by another bro + T & W were not available then. Looks were good, young girl with very nice soft hands. Towel massage was very average. Then she proceeded with Oil massage and it was decent. HDLY was 2/10. Flip over and she offered 4B for mouth action. i said no until reduce to 2B. It was a little sensual and slow action but no RTM for me.
So you paid 2B for bbbj?
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Gaelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeredyellow View Post
So you paid 2B for bbbj?
Yes i did..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1