The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfandevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
the current pool is depressing. just feel that they are way too commercial. might as well I go book those MLs who double as FLs and top up a bit more. I think I need a break. anyone feels the same?
These are dark days sadly… really gotta head overseas to experience services we had days gone by
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Up you my measly 8 points bah! Lol.

Actually after his attack on me previously, I've become kinda indifferent to this points system here. I just come here to contribute or to get info, and have a Chuckle or two with mostly good bros here. I don't even look at my points or the User CP anymore.
I think a whole bunch of us kenna zap over a discussion at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
@rahl might be interested in this half Japanese, half Vietnamese chiobu, Yuki.
Wow wow wow, added and cum sia
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DongMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Comparing the 2, I'd prefer her... and for massage she is not the preferred choice since no massage lol.

Now @ 300 can maybe find okay ones at the fuck site... I say "maybe" cos all tiagong only.
TBH I only interested in 1 of the ml, but ah i ask her separately on hj visit, she say she interested but when i msg her she dont want give me answer, feel that the ml just playing along hor.
Old Today, 04:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
nottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud ofnottyk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
You can sign up as premium member and get to see who zapped u. Its always the same high power cyber bullies or only 1 cyber bully with multiple clone accounts who can zap samsters more than 400 points.
Don't think premium can see who zapped you, but definitely can see who up ur points.
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
ahmong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahmong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/liz-massage/

From SLG's comment, thought the dancing Dora had returned, fast hand fast leg went to book. Its actually a different gal, and with a very positive experience!

Young and chio. The pics are her, discount 10%.
Petite, toned, but very well endowed. Her nehneh and ass damn solid. Can squash but cannot zhut.

She has bikini tan lines, and her body lives up to it. She got e bod to wear to show off at e beach.

Massage skillwise, her back stepping is shiok, confirmed trained.
Sensual is 8/10.

She got offer nuru n SM which i din try. Next visit shall try boobs fuck, her boobs can.
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7527 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I stand corrected bro. Think she went for an enhancement, because I remembered the pair was nice and perky. Still a good job done, so it was ok for me, though I still prefer that small perky tits. Her body is still yum.
oh.... thanks for the update... slight bummer for me to hear that. Already touch base with her on wc, so i guess will follow thru for old times sake.
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottyk View Post
Don't think premium can see who zapped you, but definitely can see who up ur points.
Actually u can see all the history.
Now cannot see new zap liao coz u r premium member.

For me, no point spending the extra fee.
It is what it is.
So what if we expose the zappers.
They will still do it to others who post what they don't like to see.
Old Today, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1455 / Power: 9
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post

From SLG's comment, thought the dancing Dora had returned, fast hand fast leg went to book. Its actually a different gal, and with a very positive experience!

Petite, toned, but very well endowed. Her nehneh and ass damn solid. Can squash but cannot zhut.

She has bikini tan lines, and her body lives up to it. She got e bod to wear to show off at e beach.

Sensual is 8/10.

She got offer nuru n SM which i din try. Next visit shall try boobs fuck, her boobs can.
FN or not? 150 is a little high if not FN.
Old Today, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2816 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-bao-bei/

Visited this new lady. Service orientated and with high gfe. Looks is better than photos with super fair skin. Natural assets and fn all session. Massage is abit green but teasing wise very accommodating and long. No short change on the time and 5g roaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Another tall ML with gd review. Upz for sharing
Seemed like her ad is gone.
Old Today, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2740 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros able to book Ruan Ruan recently? No response from her on WeChat for 2 weeks liao... wonder what I did to get blanked...

Thought of trying Xue Bai too but her ad seems to be down.
Old Today, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Lorrymark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Any bros able to book Ruan Ruan recently? No response from her on WeChat for 2 weeks liao... wonder what I did to get blanked...

Try sms or WhatsApp lo if all never reply probably means she dw your business
Old Today, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1116 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Seemed like her ad is gone.
Was gonna look for her too but seems like nowadays alot of the MLs / FLs come and go very fast. Thanks to the 30 day visa.
Old Today, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post

Sensual is 8/10.

this ml reboot her profile a couple of times in the past few months. now the reviews on the page belong to another ml who isn't around. not sure if genuine error.

never tried this ml before so can't comment on her servies. pics looks good to me though.
Old Today, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post

She no reply me but WC moments got update. So too bad lor.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Spotted this one on the 'is you' site, found out her location and am in the area all week, so made an appointment.

https://isyou-44.com/model/kaka-6496/

This is a spa-type location - fairly upmarket feel, not the neighbourhood massage shop variety. Two rooms and three ladies, but did not see the other two as they stay away from the shop if they have no appointments. The spa is in a small mall and it can be quite crowded as there are a number of beauty clinics and such there. Entrance to the spa is from the outside of the building.

Looks-wise she's quite close to the pics - maybe about 80% likeness. She says she from HK... Wow, do HK girls have to come here? Height of 1.62 seems about right. Slim and nice legs and skin. She was in a black top and skirt, with nice black heels too.

Took a shower and was led to one of the rooms - she's a bit like GDMR, goes straight to horny action... She didn't ask before going for a bbbj - some bros may not like to be 'auto' upsold, but I didn't mind and who was I to reject that deepthroating... Went quite a number of positions before I finally shot my load. Still had a bit of time left so she offered to give me a massage - she knows the positions to knead but not quite enough strength. But hey, not there for the massage right?

Defintely on my rotation list.

p.s. Found out Ha Ni is back at her old location (Amei's place), so will probably pay her a visit. Gotta be quick as she's staying a max of two weeks only.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1