The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1220 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of
New destination - > Dubai

During recent conversation, seems like many of puyings either wanted to go, or just came back from Dubai.

Are they going for FL or just sightseeing? Anyone had more information?
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16433 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New destination - > Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
During recent conversation, seems like many of puyings either wanted to go, or just came back from Dubai.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
Pretty straightforward leh. You think they interested in going there sightsee?
Can earn much more working over there than in SG
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

dubai can make a lot of $$$ doing FL
There got FLs from around the world and prices are higher than anywhere in Asia
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1220 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

But Dubai should be islamic state. The FL can be so open? Or under agent?
Old Today, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Many FLs go Dubai thinking is a goldmine but regret after arriving...... whether you can earn or not depends on your agent's network.

Those FLs that kenna the sikit atas clientele are the lucky ones but only about 20% belong to this group.
The other 80% of FLs actually are there to serve the migrant workers..... thousands of these migrants from all over the world.

Those in the lucky 20% group dun have it easy either as the Arab customers alway ask for AJ..... 9 out of 10 will ask for AJ.

I knew a lady lawyer in her 40s and baby elephant size..... she is gambling addict and heavily in debt. Borrowed from everyone and everywhere both legal & illegal lenders. Within a year her debt snowballed and despite selling her 5rm HDB still unable to cover her debts. In desparation.... she accepted a lender's suggestion to do a stint at Dubai.

Although she is in her 40s and plus size..... but she became an Angpai during her stint there. Apparently the Arabs there love plump ladies. At $800 a pop....and averaging 20 clients a day she was able to earn $200K in just 2 weeks.

While the money there is good.... it came at a cost.
Because 9 out of every 10 customers will anal her.... and she has difficulty controlling her bowels after returning back here.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1