The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnwalkerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can PM.contact pls
Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
android18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post

After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop around B area.So i went in,asked to for a massage 1 hour.A syt ML came out she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face with Big eyes,fair skin and very good figure with a pair D cup. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I agreed,its really special you need to try it out to find out.Her massage is truly special, something I have never experienced elsewhere. It makes me stop thinking about sex.She deserves the nickname "magic hands".
Hi bro, can share ctc please?
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

This one recommended earlier in the days by hornyxiaoboi has been a secret 一条龙 service queen.

Juagen checked
BJ checked (not bbbj)
Poke ass hj / bj checked
Hdly (edging) checked

Too many gem too little time.. PM me to share the list.. only thing is abit bah bah, but confirm service queen.. and natural D cup also CHECKED!
Ok found out that this is L***
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
WolsToTheGame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolsToTheGame View Post
I feel highest chance to get it from the ladies who offer BDSM but communicate with them that you only interested in being pegged? Quite a number of those that offer BDSM service in Sglonelyguy have the strapons
Not sure what’s wrong with my post and got zapped with just a comment “joker”? At least be more constructive and share what you unhappy with lah:roll-eyes:

Last edited by WolsToTheGame; Yesterday at 11:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1