The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy Ending in a 5 Star Hotel Spa

I was in KL on business staying in a 5 start hotel in the Bukit Bintang area. I had considered going out for a sex massage or even doing an outcall, but I actually wanted a quality massage after a hard week, and so that was the priority.

I was in the fitness center of my hotel and saw the spa on the same floor. I think it is not the hotel's spa but a partnership located within the hotel. There were some cute ladies at the desk, so I thought, I will just do it the easy way.

I took a 90 minute massage which was not that expensive but definitely more than the street massage places. The masseuse was a cute, petite Indonesian with a big, round, firm ass and thin waste.

The massage was really good and not a hint of teasing until near the end when I felt her leg on my hand where my fingers over hung the side. I always do this to see if anything will go. Legit places easily avoid the hand. I took a chance and rolled my finger across her leg. She did not move away, so I did it again and a again. Each time I got closer to the gates. Still no movement away while she was massaging my abdomen.

She eventually moved on and finished the very nice massage. When she said time was up, I acted like I was sad about it being over so quickly, and she asked if I wanted an extension. I said sure. She left for a few minutes and came back. She asked if there was any particular area I wanted further massage. I ask if she was able to massage my lil' bro, and she smiled, said sure.

Soon I was getting a really nice, long, slow lingham massage. No rush at all and lots of focus on balls. I touch her ass, and she giggled. I moved up to her nice little tits under the bra a few times then back to her big firm ass. I pulled her pants down and kissed her but cheek. I progressed without any resistance. In the end, we were in 69, and I came in her mouth while with my tongue in her asshole (my favourite kink).

The massage was the standard rate for the spa. I was not asked for a tip and did not even discuss extra money with the masseuse. I gave the equivalent of $70 SGD anyway because I felt she earned it. She was quite pleased with that. She walked me to the elevator and said, "Come back tomorrow."

I thought there was a possibility this might go this way. I had a similar experience in Vietnam a few years ago in a similar situation. I really like when you don't know what is going to happen, and it works out. I did not have to go trolling, and it was an excellent massage. I took the elevator to my room, took a shower and enjoyed room service. Unfortunately, I was leaving the next morning.

Message for the spa/hotel if you are interested. YMMV.

Last edited by Happytallman; Yesterday at 11:51 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mixq11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happy Ending in a 5 Star Hotel Spa

Can pm hotel name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1