The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TJLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

May is my go to Juagen therapist. She is highly engaging and possesses exceptional skills. I’ll definitely return and recommend her to others.
Old 22-10-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

justanexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys after the sessions, do you guys feel like less interest to masturbate?
Old 22-10-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Hey guys, do you all feel like less interested to masturbate after the sessions?
Old 22-10-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Hey, do u all feel like less interested to masturbate after the sessions?
Old Today, 03:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
chen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lin spa
This place is the worst place I've ever been to, bar none. I went there with 2 friends and made an appointment for 10:00pm, and the store said it was ok. Since we were 10 minutes late, the store said they could only provide service until 10:30. Why did I press the button for 20 minutes? ? Mainly because she informed me of this news after she swiped my card. One of my friends had already entered the room, and I paid the fee. I felt it was unfair. We decided not to press the button. We asked for a refund. But the store was unwilling to do so, saying that we had wasted their time. We can come back next time. But there is no refund. I was speechless. So this place... Hehe, I won't go there even if it doesn't cost money.
Old Today, 03:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

chen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmanseah View Post
short FR on Ling Ling Jie
i tried her over the weekend. i had tried other JG before. All ended with HJ. However, Ling Ling Jie is different. She is the authentic type of JG. No nonsense. Not like those any how press press and HJ for you. So I’m quite impressed.
She is very frank, she tell me once she start to press my Di Di. Say I had HJ too much or could have HJ wrongly and ended “some veins are stuck” in my Di Di. I was like WOW! How the hell she knows….
She than tell me cannot anyhow anyhow PCC wan. Will spoiled your Di Di.. I grow so big first time a lady tell me the proper way of how to PCC “- _- .. I was like WT…
Than she say let me try something different. She put her hand in some cold metal cup than massage my Di Di.. than later she heat up another hand using some heating device like TCM… than cold n warm.. my Di Di ma li kita liao…. She say this is call “cold hot treatment” it is to stimulate the blood circulation in our Di Di… first time I had this “cold hot JG!”
Overall im very satisfied. She will explain this and that… so its an eye opener and educational for me.
DMG: 100/1h for normal JG. Cold hot JG treatment is 150/1h
Service: JG only. As mentioned she does pro JG no nonsense.
Ratings: 9/10, I think if she had some soft music those relaxing spa massage music will be fantastic. Than I will give 10/10!
RTS : why not ? return to service my Di Di. So that I can maintain it for optimal performance. Today I tried my newly “service weapon”… hmmm got some difference.. will try a few more times see will be more power or not ^^ that’s why than I decided to do this FR to share with more Bros since I feel some differences…

Old Today, 03:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen5 View Post

This place is the worst place I've ever been to, bar none. I went there with 2 friends and made an appointment for 10:00pm, and the store said it was ok. Since we were 10 minutes late, the store said they could only provide service until 10:30. Why did I press the button for 20 minutes? ? Mainly because she informed me of this news after she swiped my card. One of my friends had already entered the room, and I paid the fee. I felt it was unfair. We decided not to press the button. We asked for a refund. But the store was unwilling to do so, saying that we had wasted their time. We can come back next time. But there is no refund. I was speechless. So this place... Hehe, I won't go there even if it doesn't cost money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1