The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dokkomilt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=2...1#post23763221

Joy from Rollypolly

photo probably taken few yrs back. Face same but body is alot more meatier. Got big tummy.

She claim she shower liao so i shower alone

Not even slight kiss, let alone french.

Cannot lick suck nipple too hard. She say pain

Face always black. Only speak when i ask qn. Situation gets awkward aft some time

Sleep after 1st shot. No massage.
Hp got message she will wake up see.

Want to quickly finish up her job.
Less than 10 min after my 1st shot she try to arouse me and stroke my cock.
Told her to wait and let me rest more she give black face.
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
paul2706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Sandy on her first day - https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.ph...ighlight=sandy
Stable: Terminal21

Saw her tits pic in Okt's TG, couldn't resist her

She is very horny, can suck my cock like a hungry kitten and let me fuck her like in Jav movie

She got super E cup boobs, many tattoos

Non stop pounding for 30mins straight, changing turns

Very cute girl, see tits pic confirm will need to go back!
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
fidexar67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006260

Yok from FairiesFinder

Okt was quick to respond, contacted a bit late at night

Yok looks like her pics event he make up looks same
Boobs are nicely natural and big B, her nipples are nice to suck on, mostly erect throughout

Her bbbj is very sensual her bbbj doesn't feel commercial at all

Asked if I can paint her, she nod and open her legs. Wah already wet, lick her opening lick ice cream then suck her clit

Time to fuck, she lowered herself to my 2ic, no KY needed, just slide in perfectly, go slow at first so she can adjust to my size. Then tempo increases with her boobs moving up and down

Pull out to take a break for a sec, inserted two fingers inside and fuck her. 5 min later my cock go back in, can't tahan longer so release my load in misssionary

After the deed, I love the showering part, put soap on her and still enjoy squeezing her boobs from behind

Try her and won't regret
Old Today, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
jtknight01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietlover44 View Post
Confirm fake review. I posted a honest FR of her yesterday and got removed. Okt zap me till my points negative. Bad breath girl, beware of fake FRs
Well, bros can exercise their own judgment. After all, I'm no drunkard or lunatic who forcibly removed condom, endangering everyone here. Have a good day!
Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3316 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Vodka under Club Friday

Looks: 8/10 (CFM slut babe look, just like her hot pics as advertised)
Body : 9/10 (Mixed blood petite chick with tight waist and modified Cs, great for pounding)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Blowjob champion level, bobbing the dickhead, licking the shaft, etc, and her deepthroat is solid)
FJ: 8/10 (PSE slut style, just the way I like it)

Needed a wild bonk and she takes the cake so far. Looks more petite than her photos but her sexy bod in slutty lingerie will make your hard-on harder. She has a certain sequence to seduce you so I just let her do her stuff, till the pussy grinding almost cannot tahan. And she loves to dirty talk and call you Daddy. Pounded away and finished in standing doggie the way her hot bod deserved.

Last edited by Libero; Today at 11:01 AM.
Old Today, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 7
BristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles View Post
FR for Gift from Galaxy

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006125

Managed to book a slot at 1pm. Her remaining slots are fully packed. Bros interested are advised to book in advance.

Gift is really at a different level than most of the other FLs. I don't usually rate FLs so highly in my past FRs. My personal experience quite similar to FR by bro xangelx who took the 5pm slot on the same day.

Looks: slightly different from photo but still pretty.
GFE: 10/10 makes you feel at ease and relax. Feels as though she is my actual GF.
Boobs: 10/10 100% recommended for booblovers. Huge and perfectly shaped. Her huge boobs really stand out on her petite frame standing at about 1.5m tall. Love how her boobs bounce during cowgirl.
BBBJ: 10/10 great suction BBBJ for a couple of minutes with strong eye contact.

Greeted by her in a sexy dress and heels at the door. Looking gorgeous! From the start I already cant take my eyes off her boobs.

She is able to speak English quite decently, some basic Chinese and is able to make hold simple conversations.

Before going to shower, she told me that I can share with her what I like and don't like and she will try to accommodate. From this, I know she is service oriented already.

She showered me and gave a quick teaser in the bathroom with bbbj. Amazing!

Went back to the room and she put on another set of lingerie exposing her boobs, which was reaaaallly hot!

Started the action with bbbj lasting a couple of minutes with fairly strong suction and constant eye contact. Shortly, she oiled her boobs and my rod and started rubbing her boobs on my rod (this is exactly the scene in the video posted by okt) and giving a hj at the same time and switching to boobfuck in between. This was really mind blowing and something that I recommend all bros to try for yourself.

Started with cowgirl and switched to missionary. Unfortunately, my rod went soft shortly after getting tired. But she very patiently tired to awaken the dragon while I suck on those juicy boobs. She was very reasuring and suggested to take it slow, no pressure.

Back in action after a brief break and pumped her harder. Her moans were really loud which I think the whole apartment can hear. Those sexy moans and calling me "老公,我要" really drives me to pump her even harder. She managed to climax and I came shortly after.

Overall, really an unforgettable experience in awhile. Will definitely try to RTF before she goes back. I think I'm going to become her regular. Recommend to all bros not to miss too. Here's a sneak peek of grabbing gift's lovely boobs.

Photo posted with consent by Gift.
best bra support..lol
Old Today, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beebag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Earn from Siam Dynasty
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004814

Looks: I would dare say she looks better than her photos
Body: natural boobs but slim and nubile, no signs of birth/C-section
DFK: Yes- passionate
Paint: Yes- watch her squirm
Fingering- Yes- start slow and work up the tempo
BBBJ: 8/10 CIM-able and good technique, tempted to CIM during 2nd shot
FJ: 9/10 This gets said too much but it's like bonking your playful, naughty girlfriend
RTF: Definitely but she goes back really really soon so mai tu liao!
Old Today, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
My suggestion is skip all reviews with points less rhen 700. Older bros will know most FRs nowadays are not what it seems.
SNRLEE compilation of fake accounts and FR proves useful. But the rights to remove honest FR are in administrators hands.

Guess just got to stay away for awhile or stick to more reliable stables and returning FLs with good sexperience.
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
miwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
SNRLEE compilation of fake accounts and FR proves useful. But the rights to remove honest FR are in administrators hands.

Guess just got to stay away for awhile or stick to more reliable stables and returning FLs with good sexperience.
Yeah, the senior brud got banned, cannot contact anymore, I think only got telegram now.
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
lotongboy is one of the Best!lotongboy is one of the Best!lotongboy is one of the Best!
Probably as per the title only "great" bonk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post

Old Today, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 22
dragon07 is a splendid one to beholddragon07 is a splendid one to beholddragon07 is a splendid one to beholddragon07 is a splendid one to beholddragon07 is a splendid one to beholddragon07 is a splendid one to beholddragon07 is a splendid one to behold

Crepe babehause

So gorgeous yet so playful at the same time

Looks 10/10 looks same as pic even better

Body 10/10 shes totally my type, the perfect figure with C natural nipps

French 9/10 frenching as if we havent seen each other in long time

Bbbj 9.5/10 maybe one of the best ive tried, quite aggressive suction can't help but to grap her head and mouth fuck her

Fj 9/10 she can take hard pounding , super wild riding till the bed rocks

RTF: yes

Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
Hunterbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunterbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunterbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwant View Post
Yeah, the senior brud got banned, cannot contact anymore, I think only got telegram now.
what makes u so sure that all those telegram groups are not created by okt? share location of ladies and expose the whole address,really making the the bros in danger tbh.. book one lady so difficult still need to check this check that then go fish tank better..dont waste time
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 6
Airasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud ofAirasight has much to be proud of

Toffee(Silkstockings)

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006401

Looks: 9/10 Sweet Young Looks definately early 20s age
Boobs: Natural can play and suck
Body: Tight and lightweight
Services: 9/10 Hardworking included Shower together, BBBJ and nice tight FJ
GFE: She's like a Xiao Mei Mei first time working this line. No commercial Feel
RTF: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1