The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-10-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Visited Apple from TT.
Looks: Sweet young thing
Nationality: Viet
Massage: 6.5/10 - not much strength
Playability: Low - can only fondle beneath her clothes.
Communication: can speak mandarin.
Old 22-10-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vty0106 View Post
Went to visit again recently during late night. She is very willing to please before the actions started we were Frenching and fondling her boobs.She licked my whole body I was aroused by it and then she slowly lick till my ass and I felt like I was given a AR felt like AR but not really so.very nicely done and then she slowly lick my balls and begin to give me a blowjob.Good suction and she very enthusiastic with it and kept complimenting it.Overall for 2B very very worth
Bro is the last customer for the night? Congrats on unlocking new level
Old 22-10-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dingdongdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Ever since the departure of the old Sora, i've been searching for a replacement who does what Sora provides best with her long fingers. Not easy to find most ML doesnt want poke a**hole since it can be dirty.

I was in HDLY position and she uses her oily thumb to slide it in, remaining fingers teasing the balls and milking me with the other hand. She managed to hit the prostate with her thumb and with the double stimulation i didn't managed to last long. Ended the session while prone and she gave a head massage after washing her hands.

I'll be only sharing the name of the ML with you if you are a senior account/high rep, account at least 5 years and above.
Care to share? Thank you
Old 22-10-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ballisfyme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went to visit again recently during late night. She is very willing to please before the actions started we were Frenching and fondling her boobs.She licked my whole body I was aroused by it and then she slowly lick till my ass and I felt like I was given a AR felt like AR but not really so.very nicely done and then she slowly lick my balls and begin to give me a blowjob.Good suction and she very enthusiastic with it and kept complimenting it.Overall for 2B very very worth
bro can pm details?
Old 23-10-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro can Pm ctc please
Old 23-10-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
CAINO is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Ever since the departure of the old Sora, i've been searching for a replacement who does what Sora provides best with her long fingers. Not easy to find most ML doesnt want poke a**hole since it can be dirty.

I was in HDLY position and she uses her oily thumb to slide it in, remaining fingers teasing the balls and milking me with the other hand. She managed to hit the prostate with her thumb and with the double stimulation i didn't managed to last long. Ended the session while prone and she gave a head massage after washing her hands.

I'll be only sharing the name of the ML with you if you are a senior account/high rep, account at least 5 years and above.

Bro don’t mind can share ctc ?
Old 23-10-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
alessandronesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share location and contact pls
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

J got new Sora, anyone try? Is a viet but not sure syt or not
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
hi bro, sorry for the dumb Q, but does this place have an entrance fee or enter once we settle for whatever massage package we want? Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
hi bro, sorry for the dumb Q, but does this place have an entrance fee or enter once we settle for whatever massage package we want? Thanks.
Entry is per shop menu. 89/hr for massage.
Anything else is tip
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 383 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Entry is per shop menu. 89/hr for massage.
Anything else is tip
Okie, thanks for the info. appreciate it.
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AzmenLidjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
26yo, guess that falls under the category of syt?
Looks 85% like the photo, quite cute, speaks in a cutesy manner.

She’s playful and speaks abit of Japanese.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoungLad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Some of the good FR are not accurate and posted by people who advertise for them. Look out for senior reputable bros FR which are usually more accurate.
Hi, new here, can you share how to spot them?
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzmenLidjaya View Post
26yo, guess that falls under the category of syt?
Looks 85% like the photo, quite cute, speaks in a cutesy manner.

She’s playful and speaks abit of Japanese.
Natural or manmade boobs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1