The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Yes bro, that's why you're the resident Taka Kato in the forum and we're all waiting to take reference from your gold standard FRs. 👍
Well, no need to be sarcastic, most of my points are from giving sexual health/ MLFL relationship advice, sharing good looking MLs and criticising certain practices in FL or MP industries. I don’t really get a lot of points from writing FRs and I am not good at it.
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Xxx deleted. Xxxx
I shall rest my case since you prefer this format. Actually can give rating while writing essay too.
Somehow my points just kept going up despite of all the unfavourable comments that I made. Haha… just saying.
No lah bro, i'm not the boss to say how a FR should be written. Just sharing my thoughts on why i dont give rating on my FR now.

Not saying your comments are not helpful but sometimes just not really suited for this thread. It can be very helpful for bros on specific thread looking for answers for their problems
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

I almost always never give numerical ratings because numbers are so subjective, especially when it comes to looks. What is a 9? What is an 8?

Same thing for giving a % discount to photos. That's one thing I can never grasp. Does a 20% discount mean that if the girl looks like an 8 in the photos, her real looks are 80% x 8 = 6.4?

As for service, as Bro Alwaysmovedown said, different people look for different things when it comes to service. Some need DFK, some need painting, some need DT, some need PSE, some need GFE. So, if I have time, I'd rather take the effort to describe how the session went down as I think that's more helpful.

But yes, I guess it'll be helpful if FRs include at least a bit of commentary or description about looks, because some people like Bro Wee place heavy emphasis on looks when choosing girls, and also that there's an increasing trend of girls here who look very different from posted photos. I'll take note when writing future FRs.
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
I almost always never give numerical ratings because numbers are so subjective, especially when it comes to looks. What is a 9? What is an 8?

Same thing for giving a % discount to photos. What's one thing I can never grasp. Does a 20% discount mean that if the girl looks like an 8 in the photos, her real looks are 80% x 8 = 6.4?

As for service, as Bro Alwaysmovedown said, different people look for different things when it comes to service. Some need DFK, some need painting, some need DT, some need PSE, some need GFE. So, if I have time, I'd rather take the effort to describe how the session went down as I think that's more helpful.

But yes, I guess it'll be helpful if FRs include at least a bit of commentary or description about looks, because some people like Bro Wee place heavy emphasis on looks when choosing girls, and also that there's an increasing trend of girls here who look very different from posted photos. I'll take note when writing future FRs.
Hi bro Captain America, you nail it! This is why I keep asking about look ratings, at least with a rating of 8 or 9, you know you won’t reject that person straightaway.
You try this app called Meitu app, then you will know why I always ask people to rate looks even though I know looks are subjective. Try out yourself, just put level 1 effect will do. You will laugh at how handsome you can be.
Old Today, 12:37 PM
Samster

tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro Captain America, you nail it! This is why I keep asking about look ratings, at least with a rating of 8 or 9, you know you won’t reject that person straightaway.
You try this app called Meitu app, then you will know why I always ask people to rate looks even though I know looks are subjective. Try out yourself, just put level 1 effect will do. You will laugh at how handsome you can be.
Don't want lah. Later I fall in love with myself how? Hahaha

Anyway, what I do nowadays is to look out for the least pretty photo in a girl's set of photos. Let's say a girl's listing has 8 photos, of which 2 photos look more cui than the rest. I'd consider only those 2 photos when making a booking decision, and ignore every other photo no matter how enticing they are.

But this works only on some stables. There are certain stables where every single photo is touched up. I still remember an incident when a girl picked me up wrongly when she was booked by another customer. When we realised the mistake, I asked her for her name and checked her listed pics. Looks nothing alike at all.
Old Today, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3640 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post

Same thing for giving a % discount to photos. That's one thing I can never grasp. Does a 20% discount mean that if the girl looks like an 8 in the photos, her real looks are 80% x 8 = 6.4?

I don't really place much emphasis on looks now..

Rather have everything more balanced out and make my money spent worth it..

Chio syt with 0 svc and high price I cfm skip lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Today, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I don't really place much emphasis on looks now..

Rather have everything more balanced out and make my money spent worth it..

Chio syt with 0 svc and high price I cfm skip lol..
I heard before those freelance SYT from China who advertised on some freelancer platform ask customer to PCC if the customer did it for too long. I was stunned reading that comment. Many of them play with handphone either before or after, some during the session somemore…obviously with controlled reviews and they have no boss, they can do whatever they like during the session.
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

Aida SNS

Looks: young and beautiful, and alluring foxy with big eyes with sweet smile and sharp facial features and her long hair

Body: tall and slender with smooth fair skin complexion and nice curvy tone figure as well as a hot perky ass

Boobs: just the right size, perky, very nice to fondle and look at. Nipples was senstitive and was not very dark also

Frenching: french like long lost over or a lover whom I've not seen In years, so connected and passionate just makes you want to keep the chemistry going

BBBJ: Fantastic sucker. Lick and suck balls, deep throat I practically face fucked her for a good 10 min. She will not stop till you tell her

Painting: Low milage, clean shaven, easily wet. clean and no smell good, good hygiene and she was shivering and shaking when you hit the right spot.

FJ: Active and responsive. Wet and tight! Very accommodating and willing to let me try many positions. Soft moans when high and very hardworking to please. Released in missionary.

Gfe: Super satisfied with her service. And I left the room with both leg jelly. GFE was high as she was a super teaser and was naught too. Never regret choosing her.

Rtf: will try find time for her again.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Seems like Mayu has cut her stint short bro.
Looks like false alarm bro. She's still around. Dang. I thought the decision was made for me already. Now undecided again haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1