The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Fabil is one of the Best!Fabil is one of the Best!Fabil is one of the Best!
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakbelle93 View Post
Well done bro. Hope you continue bonking her!
Thanks bro.. hope so too..
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

just break up a malayian milf know from tantan, at 1st everything was ok. till the sex part, i just cannot cum. she cum 4 times n i cannot even for once

we carry on this, also went to batam and taiwan tgt, all the sex i just unable to cum. she enjoy all the sex but not me. decided to distance from her, she got the signal n wrote me a long essay saying she understands my problem n wish to remain as friends, NAHHHHHHH i delete n block her, all her belongings she left at my apt all i pass it to her back n tat it

the only milf i cannot seem to cum. the other milfs do not have this problem sia
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
quadH deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyquadH deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes chemistry really important even when you have great sexual compatibility with a MILF..

Recently found a local MILF. 29 years old, 2 kids. Only con is that she's kinda bui but wow she gets really wet and would stain the bed easily with her love juice whenever she cums. Despite making her cum so much, I still prefer my first MILF fwb who is slightly older at 36. I really do enjoy the sex with the latter..
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

I am happy to have any MILF anytime in SG.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
We still go with the trip, and I'm cautious. If there are any suspicions from her husband, we will call it quits.
Bro, have you ever asked her if, somewhere in her heart, she hoped that her husband would find out?

If her answer is yes, then you better get ready to run. She is going to be sticky soon.
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
just break up a malayian milf know from tantan, at 1st everything was ok. till the sex part, i just cannot cum. she cum 4 times n i cannot even for once

we carry on this, also went to batam and taiwan tgt, all the sex i just unable to cum. she enjoy all the sex but not me. decided to distance from her, she got the signal n wrote me a long essay saying she understands my problem n wish to remain as friends, NAHHHHHHH i delete n block her, all her belongings she left at my apt all i pass it to her back n tat it

the only milf i cannot seem to cum. the other milfs do not have this problem sia
There is something smelly about her. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1