The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 19
iwalu is a splendid one to beholdiwalu is a splendid one to beholdiwalu is a splendid one to beholdiwalu is a splendid one to beholdiwalu is a splendid one to beholdiwalu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Lilly - GentlemanClub
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1005967

Look: 9/10 looks is close to photo, with light makeup and always put on smile.

Frenching: 9/10 I like her gentle and responsive way.

Body: 9/10 Body is slender and also sexy, she is considered tall for me, pretty smooth legs.

BBBJ: 10/10 Slow sensual and willing to go deep with saliva all dripping down my cock.

Pussy: 9/10 She was moaning softly and enjoying, wet and tasty.

FJ: 9/10 Accommodating and willing to please, soft moans and responsive.

GFE: 8/10 Cheerful and sweet with good attitude.

RTF: Yes, when vitM loaded

Last edited by iwalu; Today at 11:46 AM.
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
POG123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Galaxy from 7th heaven stable

Looks: SYT just like picture advertise. Model look
BBBJ: 69 position until my tongue got tired.
FJ: Surprise here!
Usually it is me who rock the bed but now she ride until the bed shake violently.

Additional bonus: She can speak English well.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 19
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

Galaxy from 7 heaven

One of my buddy recommended me that there's a damn chio plus sibei hyper lady, texted Bro kk and secure one fast lunch slot yesterday

She was slim, body very good, skin very smooth and her boobs are nice to fondle too

Her nipps are senstive, she love to be licked and finger below.. Her body will jerk and moan with lots of juice flowing out from her tight love cave

I dive into her pussy and ate her good, she was damn high and keep pulling my hair toward her more

Fuck was awesome, her pussy was damn tight, she went on top me and took full Control, ride me hard and pull my hands to squeese her boobs and pinch a little at her nips

Doggy was even better, grab both her peach and thrusted hard and deep, making her cummed hard

When I was about to cum, took off the rubber and shot all onto her bare ass and some flow down to her nice wet pussy lol
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fiestatas001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heard foxythai got crackdown, used my actual phone number to contact okt, will i get f#cked?
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oilhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasalias View Post
Beer's FR Review
Stable: Siam Dynasty

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1006270

(She looks closest to this pic)

OKT was patient and kept in contact with me when there were delays. Reassured me well and comms was smooth between both sides.

I got her a coffee and croissant as she was feeling hungry. Luckily it was the kind of coffee she wanted to have she had it well. (Do get her a coffee and a snack to complement it with). Chatted with her for a good 15 mins to get to know her more before I went to shower (SOP)

Looks: 8.5/10. No switch at all, she seems a little more curvy than in the pictures.

Skin Tone: 8.5/10 Smooth with slight Thai tan with makeup on

Boobs: Au Naturelle C cups with tattoos of roses over her nips and underboobs (small knobs that are sensitive when your graze over them). It is simply a work of art to watch them jiggle and a nice handful in each hand that feels so good to knead

Body: She has nice curves to caress when you get started. Awesome cuddles and hugs that felt really wholesome.

BBBJ: 9/10. Once she ties her hair into a bun, she goes off to her routine. Bobbing up and down the head of my shaft at a steady pace. I pulled her legs over my chest and ate her clean pussy out in 69. She paused for brief moments as she got too high I sucked her pussy lips at the same time as I squeezed her boobs. Seems that she enjoyed it as she got more hungry to blow me.

DFK: I took the initiative with small pecks on her cheeks (getting her consent) and then took a quick smooch as she drank her coffee. She took that as the cue to go full-on lip kissing, nibbling my lips with hers to draw my tongue to her waiting tongue

FJ: Caps on and she took the lead in getting me to go missionary, playfully twirling her arms around my neck and pulling me towards her for DFK. I turned over and she pushed me down to the bed to ride me in CG. When I stopped for a moment, She took over and ground herself against my shaft fully plunged into her lovehole and started pounding against my balls as I thrust in response, the slapping sounds of our pelvis clashing against each other was loud and wet.
Switched over to Prone doggy and pounded her quick and deep as she gasped and moaned. I got close and she sat up with caps off to CIM

Comms: Her command of English, even though it is simple, is definitely enough to have and keep a conversation going. I won't say much here, but she has interesting stories to share with you.

Overall: 8.5/10 (She keeps a proactive and positive attitude, friendly and sweet).

For this price for 2 shots, you're getting more than your money's worth.

Thank you OKT for bringing her in

book with slot with her shall explore it more
Old Today, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Blackdickman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Friday evening..needed a gal to cuddle to. Chose Yok from FairiesFinder.

Location of joint was easy to find, centrally located. Parking also not much of an issue.

Greeted by this slim slender lady with a great smile.
Long story short, if you are into BBBJ, she can really give you a good one! Its been a while since a gal would lick, play and engulf my dick with such eagerness. I spent both shots on CIM and swallow it Her massage was quite good too!

Will rtf just for the blowjob!
Old Today, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 5
kopisiewtai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkopisiewtai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkopisiewtai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkopisiewtai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=1004814

Earn from Siam dynasty

Look: Super cute

Body: Slim syt body

Shower: Together, ownself put soap on to my hand to wash her whole body

Bbbj: solid deep bbbj non stop handsfree blowjob with ball licking

Pussy; shaved

Fj: tight and wet no ky were use. Love how she twitch around when doing the deed

Comm: English is good, no barrier

GFE: Friendly gal, lies beside me and cuddle. Has good work attitude. Dont feel commercial to me, at least.
Old Today, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Fendi from galaxy
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?...032&highlight=

Wanted some AJ so texted Bro okt for a 2 hrs session

Location.. East area with ample parking

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided, those fun loving type

Body 8.5/10 slim and tonne with no excess fats

French 10/10 can suck my tongue playfully

Bbbj 9/10 very good suction, wet feeling too

AJ 10/10 her ass was damn tight, she loves it when my cock inside and her pussy will get more wet

Fj 9/10 whole session was awesome, very wild on bed, she very willing to serve and non commercial feel.. Totally wear me off for the whole 2 hrs session

Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xangelx is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for 7 Heaven Fanny

An unexpected visit to her as it's approaching year end with everyone clearing their work before going on year end leave.

Told bro to assign me any of his girls and when arrived and at location am surprised that i’ve gotten Fanny from the draw.

Initial impression won’t reject and in fact her looks reminded me of six from LFT previously.
( Click to show/hide )

Figure wise won’t reject as its similar to Six. Full back tattoo however colouring was incomplete. Very mischievous when showering with occasional grinding.

On bed action(after capping on) was hardworking doing CG, RCG, doggy, missh. With the current promotion very attractive to give her a go.
Judging from yr fr with six must have been solid. Wondering if it’s the same with Fanny? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1