The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 12
sexyback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexyback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Have done PM those who asked. Cheers
Old Yesterday, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
juessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Hi bro, can share contact? Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xrobogong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
i've responded to the bros that PM already, once again, appreciate the upz if possible, and maybe leave a review so other bros can go try.

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be nice to her lah, she's very new. i think HJ BBBJ AR all in deserves a bit more than 1b2r lah. but up to you. plus 171cm mix blood very hard to find. poor thing is she kanna taken advantage of.

and since another two bros and i already mentioned AR here. you know you'd be getting ARed, please do the needful before going in lah hor. hygiene and all. don't spoil her for the rest of us.
hi bro, can share ctc? Many thanks in advance
Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
i've responded to the bros that PM already, once again, appreciate the upz if possible, and maybe leave a review so other bros can go try.

but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be nice to her lah, she's very new. i think HJ BBBJ AR all in deserves a bit more than 1b2r lah. but up to you. plus 171cm mix blood very hard to find. poor thing is she kanna taken advantage of.

and since another two bros and i already mentioned AR here. you know you'd be getting ARed, please do the needful before going in lah hor. hygiene and all. don't spoil her for the rest of us.
Bro can share thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro can share contact?

Quote:
just tried the BEST BBBJ, and solid HDLY and superb AR. really.

so she's A*** from L**** Z* Foot Reflexology in St George road.

Looks: like the bros say, 7/10, she's super smiley
Figure: at 171cm, she's the tallest ML i've had encounter
Massage: super strong, she's trained before coming over, had to tell her to go softer at times, bonus head massage too
Sensual: 11/10. she is the BEST BBBJ i've ever had, i'm sure you all had the experience where you walked out liao still got the shiok feeling.

Bonus 1: she's of mix blood ancestry, father korean, mother chinese

Bonus 2: she does very very good HDLY as well one of the best i've had too, comparable to Tiff*** from W**, and not only that. she does AR. wow. just wow. this is my first experience and it's super shiok, she really took her time until i feel paiseh.

Bonus 3: AND, to top it all off. entrance is only 1B. because she's too new, she didn't know how much to charge, some bro told her BBBJ 1b2r can liao. i honestly think can give her more, so i tipped more, YMMV. but please lah, she does HJ, BBBJ, AR, just tip her more. entrace 1B only leh.

needless to say, definitely RTM. 1hr all in 2b2r with BBBJ and AR. where to find?

She is very new, and very very eager to please, she did like 10mins head massage after the entire session, and kept asking what she could do better. i asked her where she learned all these, she said her ex BF taught her while watching videos. lol. so bros, if i pass you contact, PLEASE BE NICE TO HER. i hope to see a bit more of her, she's so nice and bubbly.
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 9
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

thanks for the reco bro, i unfortunately couldnt get T during one of my visits but went with W instead since saw bros here say shes getting better

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit)

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

i opted for a shorter HDLY as u can see im a tits man. tbh i dont have much experience in the HDLY field so pls dont count on my FR purely for HDLY

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - as mentioned above, the entire experience was confirm RTM worthy, her tits are amazing and perfectly shaped

but if purely HDLY, what i got was enjoyable enough, priority was to play boobies. pls reference other more experienced bros in this aspect, i only dare say i am nehneh expert
Could you share contact please? I will up you. I'm looking for good ml around rangoon
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
pskin99 pskin99

Hi can share contact please
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
pskin99 pskin99
Hi Bro. Can share the contact please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchYourLips View Post
Thanks bro for the intro.

Went yesterday to meet her at late night. She say she work till late if she can as she is new. Hope to have more customer.

So told her I reach. Place easy to find. Lots of carpark behind. So she asked me to enter from the back gate.

First impression when saw her as she was shy. Long hair. 1.71m tall as she say. Mix breed. With korean blood and china blood. Keep asking about her looks as she is shy. I give 7/10. After that went for bathing. The room is cold and cozy but is abit small. But it doesn't stop her from action in the room. So after come out from the bathing. Went into the room straight.

Massage starts. Can see she is willing to please and give whatever she can. I am big size and can feel she use alot of energy to Massage me. Very good strength. 9/10.so after 20 mins of massage. Here comes what happen.

Everything comes in combo. She is focus or what she is doing . She didn't ask or speak anything. She just concentrate when the time reaches. So after the back Massage. She start using alot of oil or your butt, and ask you tilt a little up. You know what's gonna happen. She started her HDLY WITH ALOT OF OIL. I was wondering why so much oil but never ask much. Enjoying her service. So around 5 mins or more of pleasure. She start cleaning your butt. Den she straight cat bath you with her tongue, licking you from your neck all the way down to your butt.

The combo start. She started clean your butt with tissues and she start her AR. Without asking you anything. That's the combo. Why she use so much oil maybe is to clean your butt too. Now den j know. After few mins of AR service. She ask you turn around. And start cat bath your body and bbbj. Everything comes in a package without GQ. So I just enjoy everything. Untill I release. You can autoroam. But she is below me bbbj so I didn't roam much.

After that had a head massage. And bath. That's the end. 1 hour full service. Not a time watcher. Willing to please and satisfy your needs. Those who like AR and bbbj can come to her. GFE 9/10. Bbbj 9/10
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Aaronteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro! Can share ctc?
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
xieve is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Can share contact?
Old Today, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Qwertyy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

thanks for the reco bro, i unfortunately couldnt get T during one of my visits but went with W instead since saw bros here say shes getting better

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit)

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

i opted for a shorter HDLY as u can see im a tits man. tbh i dont have much experience in the HDLY field so pls dont count on my FR purely for HDLY

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - as mentioned above, the entire experience was confirm RTM worthy, her tits are amazing and perfectly shaped

but if purely HDLY, what i got was enjoyable enough, priority was to play boobies. pls reference other more experienced bros in this aspect, i only dare say i am nehneh expert
Sir can exchange contact pls thank u
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

BokuWaIkemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can share ctc? TIA
Old Today, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cloudyskies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Visited her again today.
Massage got even better and tongue skills got AR. She claimed that she not do AR for all customers. Don't know whether lying to me or now.. haha.
2blue+2red. Shiok to the max. Think may be able to go full soon .. haha

Thanks xuelanghu for the contact
Really as per every bros reviews here and not a time watcher
AR and HDLY skills on point, BBBJ techniques and suction also super good. Would definitely return.
Old Today, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
where's this at bro?
Wah! Thanks kennese bro for the intro. Really a gem that hardly come about. GFE gao gao + 2b2r (no fake)

Just came back from the session, too good not to write FR.

Wechat her to try luck, wah heng got slot at 11pm. She said she can work till 2am if any bro wanted.

Looks: 8/10 look wise i think she is fine. Those definitely wont reject. But she is tall. I already 170. Hardly find someone same height.

Boobs: 7/10 (dont expected big from where she is wearing, although i am a boobs person. So even i can find means to cover this i think good enuff.

Massage: 7/10 (i would say good coz as we all knows with all those extra svc, hers is consider the better one)

Svc: 9/10. (Went in without asking the price, it just came naturally. Like 1 full package as what other bro mentioned. But i didnt expect she was in her bathing suit, so when turn over i was like wahhh.) AR + Bbbj + hj for the dmg i think is really worth it. Now where to find this kind of pricing.

GFE: 10/10 dunno is it she caught my g spot. Everything just have a GF feeling.

Dmg: 2b2r very hard to find pricing. The place wise i find it no smell or pleasant smell even tho u might find the shower area abit pathetic.

Rtf: definitely. I hardly write fr or even long fr. So this one is good.. so do support, 2b2r already cheap, i still heard her saying people will say no money. Another thing is there are some svc she dislike in providing. So some action is better to clarify first then do.
Old Today, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 1
kennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud ofkennese2006 has much to be proud of

wahhhh, very detailed, upz. but i think she like you, straight away bathing suit. or is it because late she dare take out everything? lol. what's the one she don't like doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Wah! Thanks kennese bro for the intro. Really a gem that hardly come about. GFE gao gao + 2b2r (no fake)

Just came back from the session, too good not to write FR.

Wechat her to try luck, wah heng got slot at 11pm. She said she can work till 2am if any bro wanted.

Looks: 8/10 look wise i think she is fine. Those definitely wont reject. But she is tall. I already 170. Hardly find someone same height.

Boobs: 7/10 (dont expected big from where she is wearing, although i am a boobs person. So even i can find means to cover this i think good enuff.

Massage: 7/10 (i would say good coz as we all knows with all those extra svc, hers is consider the better one)

Svc: 9/10. (Went in without asking the price, it just came naturally. Like 1 full package as what other bro mentioned. But i didnt expect she was in her bathing suit, so when turn over i was like wahhh.) AR + Bbbj + hj for the dmg i think is really worth it. Now where to find this kind of pricing.

GFE: 10/10 dunno is it she caught my g spot. Everything just have a GF feeling.

Dmg: 2b2r very hard to find pricing. The place wise i find it no smell or pleasant smell even tho u might find the shower area abit pathetic.

Rtf: definitely. I hardly write fr or even long fr. So this one is good.. so do support, 2b2r already cheap, i still heard her saying people will say no money. Another thing is there are some svc she dislike in providing. So some action is better to clarify first then do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1