The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
platonic1 is one of the Best!platonic1 is one of the Best!platonic1 is one of the Best!
Re: New Found Budget Bonk - Hong Yen

Kum Sia to bro Frank for lobang

Brief FR

Boob: B cupper
Origin: Haerbin
Look: 5.2/10
FJ: 7.1/10
AR: 7.5/10
CIM: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: Piano
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 + tips
RTF: maybe
Old 21-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymunky View Post
Hi all,
this is a late FR, as i had no time to post, and I actually met HY last week.
....when i came, saw that there was blood around my cock, and she claimed that earlier on there was no blood when she did it, and that mine was too big for her that's why there was blood.. when i saw the blood, i was already quiute sian 1/2 already, so faster went to toilet to wash it off. the bedsheet also had some blood.. .....overall, it was quite a good experience except for the red tide issue. good budget bonk, and maybe bros can try her when she has got no red, and it will be a good experience. her tongue-fu really power-fu.
Wow bro you are a lucky guy... can up her RAW siah... During my lucky time, I only see blood on my CD and not cock.

Next time, better use CD. My advise now is to stay low for 2-3 weeks and see any sympton ok. Do share if any. Thanks.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 26-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
hyderbaddie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhyderbaddie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro rankykhoo1269,

I went thru the postings again and it seems that bro chunkymunky did use a CD lah. Its just that she has red tide so the blood sort of rubbed over and kena his cock area. Pending Confirmation.

"after that, she proceed to BBBJ me for awhile, but since i wasn't really a fan of BJ, i just grabbed her and told her to put the CD on and proceed with FJ.

anyway, for the FJ, she was really tight when i entered her, and she grabbed me really tightly as i pumped her. her stereo was very good also, and her moaning filled the room as i pumped her. don't know if next door could hear us, because she was really loud. anyway, changed to doggy and pumped her, and her ass provided quite good cushion as i banged her.. in the end, finally came after 10 minutes of pumping, because she was really so tight.

anyway, when i came, saw that there was blood around my cock, and she claimed that earlier on there was no blood when she did it, and that mine was too big for her that's why there was blood.. when i saw the blood, i was already quiute sian 1/2 already, so faster went to toilet to wash it off. the bedsheet also had some blood.. anyway, sian 1/2 proceeded to smoke, and then after that lie in bed for awhile, no mood to do 2nd shot because of the blood on the bed and also disgusted with the blood on my dick, so told her that it's ok, no need 2nd shot, paid her and left."

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
Wow bro you are a lucky guy... can up her RAW siah... During my lucky time, I only see blood on my CD and not cock.

Next time, better use CD. My advise now is to stay low for 2-3 weeks and see any sympton ok. Do share if any. Thanks.

Bros that i need to upz when got power:
QooMilk, andy5454, Kai87
Old 26-11-2008, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

sorry bros, did not see this thread.

anyway, i used a CD, that is definite.
what i mean when i saw blood around the cock was the base area as well as on the CD.

so don't misunderstand that i did it raw... like all bros here.. i know that

RAW IS WAR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1