The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 18
BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future
PRC Xiao Yu at $80

Had nt contribute to the FL sence for a long time, will had a short FR this time round since the last response was nt so good. DID a search but could nt find any simliar stat thus decided to post a FR of xiao Yu .

Receive xiao yu sms saying tat her friends had given my hp to her. She sms me asking me to tak care of her ...

Once inside the room we managed to has a small chat to break the ice .After five min she undress herself to her birthday suit n help me undress to my birthday suit while i m busy fondling her asset. Her boob r jus nice for me . we had a quick bath together, action proceed in the bed when i start to finger her, damn she get wet easily , next she giv me a bj which left me satisfy . I like the way tat she look at me while giving me a fansty bj.

I bonk her in missionary, following by riding me n finall cum in doggie position .

Those brother who ask for xiao yu hp no pls rem this 1 man meat is another man poison .............

NAME:Xiao Yu
ht: 1.6
wt:47
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Bust: 33b (Est)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF:YES(one man meat is another man posion)
Damage:$80(xclude hotel, she prefer joo chiat area)

Last edited by BLACKITES; 20-11-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: error
Old 21-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: PRC Xiao Yu at $80

may have to teach her where to go apart from JC... cos cannot get hourly rates in coming new year...
Old 21-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 16
msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro BLACKITES.

Can I qualify for Xiao Yu contact number ?

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Old 21-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 19
jian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud ofjian593 has much to be proud of

Thank brb Blackites for xiao yu contacts.

Had mak an appointment with xiao yu . Upon confirm the appoiments with her i book 1 of the hotel at joo chiat area. She came within 10 min aft i sms her the room no .

When i open the door i saw a sweet petite gal in front of me,she wore a tank top which i think is too small for her as i can c her cleavage from my view.The moment i close the door i immediately fondles her breast from behind while she use she butt to rub my dick . i slip my hands into her clothing n behind to play with her nipples,this syt skin is realli smooth . i begin to strip off her clothes until she was totally naked all this while i was still playing with her boobs n nipples . she was stroking my dick well helping me to undress.

She led me to the toilet n had a bath together. she lick my nipples while stroking my dick, i return her the favour by rubbing with her clit, out of the sudden she squat down n begin to bbbj me, n the feeling was great as in deep thoart, i almost cum in her mouth which i signal her to stop.

Next we hugged n frenched in the bed while i was busy fingering her, she let out a soft moan, after tat she cap for me n begin to ride me n hug me while frenching with me . aft a while we change to doggie position , loves the doggie positon as i can heard the piak piak sound while i thrust her , i sense tat she is coming n begin to thrust her fast n hard with her moaning getting louder. As i was abt to cum i turns her around n unload my cum in her body .
we rest in the bed for 10 min before we went to bath again....
She giv me a gfe feeling n she is willing to try any position tat u request.
Overall i felt it is worth every cent.

Name : xiao yu
Height :<1.6
Wt : 47kg
Boobs: soft n ample
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Deep throat )
FJ: 7.5/10 (petite, wiling to try out different position while bonking)
Damage : 80/1shot (excluding hotel n condom)
RTF:Yes

init she charge me 100 but i told her, my friends intro me to u,then she say since friends intro u de i dun mind earn lesser which is 80 for me.
so guys better negotiate the price with her before meeting her.
Old 21-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

looks yammy...

Bro care to share contacts?
Old 22-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

msn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsn_of _RTG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro BLACKITES,

I hope that I can qualify to get your contact for Xiao Yu to try her out though I am still new here.

Will certainly post FR for her after I get the chance from you to try her out.

Many Thanks in advance.

Old 22-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

BLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant futureBLACKITES has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jian593 View Post
init she charge me 100 but i told her, my friends intro me to u,then she say since friends intro u de i dun mind earn lesser which is 80 for me.
so guys better negotiate the price with her before meeting her.

All u need to do is say friends intro u 1 n she will charge 80. no name is needed/mentioned
Old 22-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

She gt a "sis" and ask me m i interested in shuang fei a nt , but nt enough vitiman M so did nt ask for it. Damage nt so sure . If u r interested ask her yrself.
Old 22-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Had given xiao yu hp no to those brb who had pm me hope to see Fr of xiao yu soon
Old 23-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Those had fetish of 3some here is yr chances, she had a good "sis" which she told me they share everything so y nt play together
Will try shuang fei with her n her sis once i had vitiman M
Old 25-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

Bro BLACKITES,

I call to Xiao Yu just a while ago, but she say that she is 'not convenient' this 2 days to meet up as 'her auntie had come to visit her'.
She will only be available maybe tomorrow or the day after next.

Sian half liao.....

Old 26-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Samster

No more FR of xiao yu !!
Old 27-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

Had given to those brb who had pm me asking for xiao yu hp
Hope to see more of xiao yu FR soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1