The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

So seriously...is this really a good burgerjoint? Or is it more of a joke.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
So seriously...is this really a good burgerjoint? Or is it more of a joke.
Yes, there really is a burger stand just outside NEP.... u see the picture? "NANA BURGER"! However it wasn't open the last few times I drop by dunno due to the rain or due to the Thai holidays.... or maybe owner made enough and retired already....
It makes good "meet-up" point.....
btw, why u got negative points huh?
Old 05-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
eh, I never did say the guy in blue singlet in the photo is Jun leh! I only telling u there's a burger stand jus outside NEP and Jun happens to put his "location: Nana Burger Stand" nowadays.
sure that is not Junch... his face spells "Junch"....maybe that is how Junch can survive being towkay of "burger" stand stalking "bargal"...make tons of money we all also don't know

or maybe this is the real Junch ...record eater ...53.75 hot dogs in 12 minutes; 1 hotdog every 13 seconds
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060704/.../wiener_wars_9
Old 06-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeah I noticed...

I got it from a post I made in 2003!!! Damn it..that's 3 years old?
How dumb is that....I read that thread again. I gave advice about a travel agent I used in Thailand.
I guess that numbnuts went to this hotel looking for the travelagent and forgot the age of the post and was kinda dissappointed. Shit happens.

Anyway my biggest hits on my rep I got from posting a non-p4p post a few years ago. I guess being a first at something don't make you popular, but at least I noticed that there are more non p4p threads now.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What's that agogo bar next to Rainbow 2 at Nana? I think it's rainbow 2. At the first level one. KNN, almost ALL ah guas! Couldn't help but walk in cos sibeh swee, the girls... but kenna viciously swallowed up man...
Old 09-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rainbow 2 (1st floor)
Beer Heineken - 125THB
Rainbow 4 (2nd floor)
Beer Heineken - 125THB
Personally feels only Rainbow group worth checking out in NEP... though its beer is the most expensive in the block.
Hollywood 2 (3 floor) - newly renovated but very few girls when I was there
Beer Heineken - 95THB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
What's that agogo bar next to Rainbow 2 at Nana? I think it's rainbow 2. At the first level one.
Obcession... spacious and clean (better than the one on second floor)... nice to bring ur S'porean newbie friends there for a culture shock exchange. I've even brought S'porean lady friends there to see for themselves "Amazing Thailand". "Ladies" there tend to be a little pushy for lady drinks though. Jus buy 1 and then stick to that lady. Basically, they're friendly and don't even mind letting the ladies feel their fake boobs and peep their below.... that is if ur lady friends are daring enough....
Old 09-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Samster

JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Obcession... spacious and clean (better than the one on second floor)... nice to bring ur S'porean newbie friends there for a culture shock exchange. I've even brought S'porean lady friends there to see for themselves "Amazing Thailand". "Ladies" there tend to be a little pushy for lady drinks though. Jus buy 1 and then stick to that lady. Basically, they're friendly and don't even mind letting the ladies feel their fake boobs and peep their below.... that is if ur lady friends are daring enough....
That's the one bro! Obsession. I was trying to recall the names. Yes, you're right, they are pushy. But I think better to figure out a busier night for them before stepping in cos I was there just once and we were the only table. Gosh... Did we just get ripped man...
Old 10-08-2006, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the info guys. have been to bangkok for some many times but have never been to GO GO bar.... Most of the time go massage type.
looks like i might do it this trip there during 11-14 August. and barcara seems like a nice plaze...

besides gogo bar..... do bangkok has those KTV like singapore( BS, Chegdu, New shanghai......)
Old 10-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster
besides gogo bar..... do bangkok has those KTV like singapore( BS, Chegdu, New shanghai......)
Plenty plenty. If you walk along ratchada road, you more or less cover all that bkk has to offer already. KTVs, bars, agogo, bath houses, massage. Just take the train to hway kwang MRT and cover both sides up and down the road for 200m either way, you probably see 90% of what BKK has to offer. Mainstream, that is.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Plenty plenty...walk along ratchada road, you more or less cover all that bkk has to offer already. KTVs, bars, agogo, bath houses, massage. ...hway kwang MRT and cover both sides up and down the road for 200m either way, you probably see 90% of what BKK has to offer. Mainstream, that is.
Spoken like krung thep pro. On RR (ratchada radius), more suited for us -unlike farangs who plump for suk main stretch, nana.

World's fair distribution -farangs tend to go for darker issan types, whilst we asians are suckers for fairer dames.
Old 10-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
kkspore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope all brothers dun mind. I just wanna share my experience in agogo firing field .

I went to voodoo in nana plaza with few frens a few months ago. We reached there late, around 11pm. Not many gals left. No many cheongster too.

After getting our seat and some drinks, we start to put attention to the gals on the stage. Got this syt keep on looking at me... hehehe... seducive.. In the end, call her and get her some drink.

Start tcss to her a bit. After some time, my fren ask "got some feel or not?". I said " ok ok la" . Then my fren said his one is best and he is going to firing field and left me there. So, I also follow and ask ST to the syt. Pay barfine 600 bath and we go to the field.

Just across the road. A run down building. We went up to the rooms. Pay another 300 bath for room. In the room, everything is SOP. She take bath herself and I took mine

On the bed, she start to act sweet and shy.... slowly open up her towel. WOW! C cup... nice nice.... hehehe... Start to kiss her and down to belly. Look closely to her trim pussy... steam liao. Lick and suck her nip.. She started to moan... say "Slowly, oooh...."

Cannot tahan, ... take out my 'gun' pointing at her...hahaha.... She bent over,,, ... takiing the gun with her small hand , put cap and start to suck. But not enuf power.

Then , I ask her lay down. Start to put the gun in. Action. Up down up down. She moan... "f*ck me...f*ck me".... hahaha.. Engine went higher gear, faster.... Turn around, change position, she up I down. Keep pumping... Then I ask her to go to infront of a dressing table. Got a mirror there. Her hand on the table. I conquer from the back .. syok! The boobs swing sia....then cannot tahan liao....shoot! satisfied.

Number: 35
Name: ermm... cannot recall.
Face : 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (c cup)
BJ : 5/10 (not enuf power)
FJ : 7/10 ( ok ok la, dun expect too high)
RTF: no ( wanna try other firing field)
Damage : 1500+600 (barfine) + 300 (room)
BKK2

Local
L8H17G17
L6H66G23 (banned)
PRC

Old 14-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Spoken like krung thep pro. On RR (ratchada radius), more suited for us -unlike farangs who plump for suk main stretch, nana.

World's fair distribution -farangs tend to go for darker issan types, whilst we asians are suckers for fairer dames.

Hi Bro
Wan to know the 2 gal name or tag number, that we meet at KCII

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 14-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
..Wan to know the 2 gal name or tag number, that we meet at KCII
Bro,
Looooooong life leh, asked you same thing on bkk hotel thread just...

Thinking of bkk->chiangmai end aug -beg. sept...
Old 18-08-2006, 12:03 AM
bluehotlagoon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

can ask wat does BKK stand for coz november going to thai with my friend and dont knw where to cheong???
Old 18-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehotlagoon
can ask wat does BKK stand for coz november going to thai with my friend and dont knw where to cheong???
Bangkok, otherwise known as BangCock
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread