The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of
Re: L8h66eg12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO
l6h66 gers do excellent bj anyone object??
no objection from me.. and duke, u gotta tell them mar
Old 16-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

hey guys, do any of you know in Cat 40, which house have the tallest girls - at least 1.70m.. i love taller gers as i'm tall myself - 1.85m

thanx for recommendation
Old 16-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb
hey guys, do any of you know in Cat 40, which house have the tallest girls - at least 1.70m.. i love taller gers as i'm tall myself - 1.85m

thanx for recommendation
If u go Lor 8 Hse 17ABC... U approach the golden hair OKT & tell him to make his gals to stand up for U.. He will do it cos he the best OKT in GL.

Happy Bonking
Poolhot
Old 16-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
Young man... U not simply Horny.. U the UltimateHorny.

Another damn good FR by the royal horniness.
Thanks for the compliement! Frankly I think it is a curse... Spend a huge fortune already...
Old 16-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 24
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyhorny
Thanks for the compliement! Frankly I think it is a curse... Spend a huge fortune already...
u r not alone bro,in fact most of us also sama sama always the same curse.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Young man... I almost double yr age & if yrs a fortune then wat mine?

Anyway a bunch of us will be in GL tomolo.. care to join us? SMS me lor.
Old 16-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
axcesss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u mean just tell them bj all the way till u cum and they will agree is it?
thanks
Quote:
not true not all wls are like that of course when they start wanking at your little bro you got to tell them mouth only not hj. l6h66 gers do excellent bj anyone object??
Old 17-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
The Punisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've tried G10 of H16 in L18 based on the FR of thaivisitor.

G10 has a little bit of japanese looks and very fair complexion. she's quite young, or looks young.

she provides quite good service, doing bj in the shower, allows you to touch her while she gives you a catbath, bbbj and also allows french kissing.

looks: 7/10
shower: 7/10
catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

cheers
Old 17-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
i've tried G10 of H16 in L18 based on the FR of thaivisitor.

G10 has a little bit of japanese looks and very fair complexion. she's quite young, or looks young.

she provides quite good service, doing bj in the shower, allows you to touch her while she gives you a catbath, bbbj and also allows french kissing.

looks: 7/10
shower: 7/10
catbath: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

cheers
If you try 2 sessions like what I normally do, you will have more time and the WLs won't rush their work. Probably you'll find more find and enjoyment.
Old 17-03-2005, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16409 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

me going down to try now wahahahahaha L18 ya go go go....
Old 17-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
axcesss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let us know ur experience
Quote:
me going down to try now wahahahahaha L18 ya go go go....
Old 17-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Samster

simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
u r not alone bro,in fact most of us also sama sama always the same curse.
Luckily there isn't much new mei mei around in GL or else I will be broke 10 days after receiving my pay. After recce, I find that L18 gals are generally rather big frame but not overweight. Maybe would try out L8 H17 gals since bro Pool hot comment that the OKT is very service oriented.
Old 17-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Young man... I almost double yr age & if yrs a fortune then wat mine?

Anyway a bunch of us will be in GL tomolo.. care to join us? SMS me lor.
It's a pity I can't join you guys this time round cos need to go gym. Next time got such outing must jio me ok....
Old 17-03-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Luckily there isn't much new mei mei around in GL or else I will be broke 10 days after receiving my pay. After recce, I find that L18 gals are generally rather big frame but not overweight. Maybe would try out L8 H17 gals since bro Pool hot comment that the OKT is very service oriented.
hahaha........ pls dun. He the famous golden monkey. Was kidding when I mention it.

As & when U wanna go down just sms me lor. I got one big boobs to recommend to U but not sure abt the service.
Old 17-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YoungJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahaha........ pls dun. He the famous golden monkey. Was kidding when I mention it.

As & when U wanna go down just sms me lor. I got one big boobs to recommend to U but not sure abt the service.
What is the youngest age do guys go around GL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1