The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2015, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

More MR on Ini in her ad thread. A nice girl. https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=568933
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
Known her from another site, so decided to RTM again after her break, her new place is easy to find and discreet, need to be patient a bit as you need to wait for her to press the lift.

Her new place is nice & cosy, very clean too. greeted me in a sexy lingerie, her body still as sexy and that butt is nice and perky.

Made some small talk and proceeded to the bath, in the bath she proceeded with some teasing messaging my hard on from behind while she soaping me.

After showers she lays me on my tummy and started applying baby oil on my back. Her massage was strong and skillful given her age. after a good 10 mins on my back she turns me around and started on my front, i can see her body and auto roam her nice breast. She even gives me a good breast slap even though they are a small B- haha

After easing my sores, she proceeded with her HJ, more oil like a pro she starts by rubbing my stick slowly but with a little more force and grip and than increasing the pace on and off. As i don't cum easy especially HJ, she was patient and hardworking, and after 10 to 15mins of HJ i finally cum.

I washed up and stayed awhile to chit chat and cuddle until my time is up.

Nice lady with a firm young body. Would RTM if time permits
Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_hunkie View Post
Two words to describe my whole experience with Ini: SENSUAL and STIMULATING, both in the mental and physical sense. The moment I stepped through the door, the visual stimulation started - a kawaii SYT with a firm, slim and shapely body with perky butt in sexy lingerie greeting me and getting me damm excited to see what's underneath (I understand you can request for other cosplay costumes if so desired). She's so full of 女人味 and looks so desirable.

Then followed by the TLC, she helped me stripped to my birthday suit and bathed me like a baby. That also started the no-end sensual teasing from her.

After the sensual bath, we proceeded to the bed. Though she is new, she definitely deserved top marks for her efforts in massaging. That's also when she started the endless teasing again. She sure know where the sensitive parts of my body and my 2IC are. Imagine a SYT with long slender fingers caressing your body and little brother non-stop, and it felt just so heavenly. A few times just when I thought that I was reaching my point of no return and ready to explode, she would hold it off and move to other parts of my body to start the teasing again. It’s like having multiple climax. It reached to the point that I had to beg her to release me from agony to ecstasy. Finally, I surrendered and shot all my load into her smooth and tender hands.

She sure knows how to satisfy her man and made me desiring for more. I felt sooo… pampered throughout the whole session. I’ve tried quite a few MLs and would easily rate this as one of the top, top experiences. Potentially a very ANG PAI in the making.

Her GFE is super high, be warned not to get KCed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Ace View Post
My session with Ini was like how one will describe as being lovingly and teasingly massaged by one's playful and naughty first love.

Ini is a pretty and very kawaii young SYT who knows how to treat a man right.

In this case the aching muscles from a hard day's of work can even be immediately smoothened and relaxed just by her teh teh voice coupled with her chatty and ever positive attitude.

Her service is definitely one of a top notch service gem as well.

The massage by her is strong enough for me but of course I do not usually like strong massage.

She constantly asked me whether this strength is okay for me giving me all the attention that one can get.

She also very sensually takes care of my manhood teasing me all the way till I release my loads.

One hour with her seems too short and time really flies in her playful, teasing, chatty company.

Think one may also need to try her Jelly Temptation of which the details I shall not divulge and let the bros here try for themselves.

One thing for sure, if one is having a bad day, making an appointment with Ini will make your bad day all better with you wishing you have more time to enjoy her massage, teases and company of a kawaii SYT.

RTM index is 100% for me.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe it's just me... But a sudden surge of many positive MRs of the same gal within 2 days makes it look rather suspicious. Lol... Even more than Mint and MiQi when they first came.. Especially when people were commenting on the increase in price.
Old 24-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential

FL converted ML.. Sorry I won't be visiting.
Old 24-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1844 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
小皮球 / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子

Visited 小皮球 / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子 recently. Promised to write her a MR.
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=539206
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=563250

Heard about her for quite a while. Finally booked her in an afternoon during the time when the Moon was gone.

Her place is close to a MRT station, and not in those popular areas. Received clear instructions from her and proceeded to her apartment which is new. When she opened the door, I saw her in loose oversized white singlet and was immediately attracted by her C cup boobs which could be seen from the side of the singlet. Straight away felt stimulated and quickly went for a shower.

She stayed alone. That few days her bedroom aircon was faulty, so she moved her mattress to the living room floor like Clearly. With the mattress directly in front of the full height large mirror, I felt it is a better location than the bedroom Hope the mattress stays there even after her aircon has been fixed.

I opted for 2 shots. Normally for other ML the first shot will be a quick one. But for XPQ she ensured I slowly enjoyed it which I did.

After the first shot, washed up, she started the massage. Do not be fooled by her petite size. She has strength in massage which I had to tell her to be softer on my body. She is famous for her massage skills. No need to say more here. We chit chat while she massaged until we realised only left 10 minutes. Quickly started with the second shot. Again a sensual HJ finished me off

Look: Cute pretty SYT
Body: Nice body with stimulating 34C cup
Massage: Great skill and strength
HJ: Slow and erotic
GFE: Hight GFE with a lot of TCSS
Other: Do not use phone at all
RTM: Sure

My only regret is why I never visit such a nice gem earlier. Luckily she will be here for a while, and I look forward to my future sessions with her.
Old 24-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Maybe it's just me... But a sudden surge of many positive MRs of the same gal within 2 days makes it look rather suspicious. Lol... Even more than Mint and MiQi when they first came.. Especially when people were commenting on the increase in price.
For sure not just you. Think more than 20mr in two days in tcss and ltd thread. This must be new Guinness record.
Old 24-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 24-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
For sure not just you. Think more than 20mr in two days in tcss and ltd thread. This must be new Guinness record.
I think her shifu quite strong also, one of the Ang pais n the FL scene, so a lot of supporters pulled in to promote is kinda normal lah!
Old 24-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential

It is best to take all RFs with a pinch a salt as I often find some of them overrated and does not tally during visit. Moreover, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Some standards are low while some are high. My 9/10 could be a 6/10 to you. Some obviously does not provide as good a service but often see 5* FRs. I am like, WTF? Or am I not just yandao enough. Some to me look like 5/10, I have seen MRs rating them 8.5 to 9!?

Anyway, it does not bother me. I read, visit, and rate RTM based on my standards. It is better than reading no MRs at all. Just remember to take it lightly.
Old 24-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PurpleHaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/luna/

Time for me to contribute and write a MR on Luna who I visited this week.

Similar to other MR on her she does give a decent massage all things considered. Although she doesn't speak English she responded to text in English. And she responded promptly and professionally so big thumbs up for that as that pretty sets the tone from the get go. And that's how I would sum her service up: overall a thumbs up, service as advertised and no short changing, fun and even if can't speak with her just go with her flow and smile a lot and she will more than return the happiness.

Stay Alone: Yes. She doesn't have a massage table so uses her bed. Room smells ok, but definitely trying to cover up cigarette smells.

Look: 6/10. Pics are hot, but in person she is sporting a more Pebbles Flinstone look.

Body: 6/10. Same for her body, a bit like Pebbles and not really my type so I might be a bit harsh her giving a lower score of 6.

Boobs: 9/10. But then for her boobs I'll give her a happy 9 as they are nice handful C's I would say with very man sized suckable nipples.

Massage: 8/10. She is small enough to knee on your back with her full weight and it's just about right. And she is naked, or at least wearing next to nothing, while massaging.

HJ: 8/10. Again here a split score. First HJ in the shower with her to start was commando, wet and soapy so has got to be at least 9 cause how can commando, wet and soapy showering with a SYT be anything less! Second HJ after massage wasn't sensual type and she really had to work hard to rub it out of me so a 7.

RTM: Sure why not.
Old 24-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 小皮球 / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子

Endorsing this MR.

Exactly what i experience and her look will grow with time... she is also pretty naughty at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Visited 小皮球 / Xiao Wan Zi 小丸子 recently. Promised to write her a MR.
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=539206
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=563250

Heard about her for quite a while. Finally booked her in an afternoon during the time when the Moon was gone.

Her place is close to a MRT station, and not in those popular areas. Received clear instructions from her and proceeded to her apartment which is new. When she opened the door, I saw her in loose oversized white singlet and was immediately attracted by her C cup boobs which could be seen from the side of the singlet. Straight away felt stimulated and quickly went for a shower.

She stayed alone. That few days her bedroom aircon was faulty, so she moved her mattress to the living room floor like Clearly. With the mattress directly in front of the full height large mirror, I felt it is a better location than the bedroom Hope the mattress stays there even after her aircon has been fixed.

I opted for 2 shots. Normally for other ML the first shot will be a quick one. But for XPQ she ensured I slowly enjoyed it which I did.

After the first shot, washed up, she started the massage. Do not be fooled by her petite size. She has strength in massage which I had to tell her to be softer on my body. She is famous for her massage skills. No need to say more here. We chit chat while she massaged until we realised only left 10 minutes. Quickly started with the second shot. Again a sensual HJ finished me off

Look: Cute pretty SYT
Body: Nice body with stimulating 34C cup
Massage: Great skill and strength
HJ: Slow and erotic
GFE: Hight GFE with a lot of TCSS
Other: Do not use phone at all
RTM: Sure

My only regret is why I never visit such a nice gem earlier. Luckily she will be here for a while, and I look forward to my future sessions with her.
Old 24-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, used to pay 90 for milf. Well, some other stable has already started charging $110 as a standard and $120 for "SYT".

This purpose of this thread is to share genuine MR to help the fellow bros to cheong with a better ROI. Let's start to help each other.

For me , i won't go to that extend to pay for the "premium" but unknown level of services.

For the past 9 months, i have not rtm to any ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Well said.
The price keeps going up and the service keeps dropping.
Now we have MILFs who are charging $110 with face blurred out.
Ridiculous.
Old 24-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 14
abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!

Hello all cheongsters, anyone tried elle?

https://da3377.wordpress.com/elle/

Kinda attracted to her leh. Hoping to check here first to avoid wasting hard earn money. Thank you very much
Old 24-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Could have over do it......
Old 24-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
sure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

MR for Kimi

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=567622

tried this Massage girl yesterday

Location is easy to find , it is right on baleister road

Went to room and she opened the door , on first glance i kind of felt like she is more fat and older than the look in picture .

Proceeded to her room , which is nice . But it is a old one .

Face : 6/10 , not that pretty looking
Body : 7/10 , with noticeable tummy
Boobs : 9/10 , boobs are very big , nice to play with them
Autoroam : 7/10 , it is restricted only to upper body
Kissing/Frenching : 0/10 None , she is avoiding it
BJ : 8/10 , blow job only with condom , thought it was mentioned as BBBJ .
It is good , with nice ball licking .
catbath : 8/10 , it is good .
Boobs massage : 8/10 , nice to see those big jugs rubbing aganist your body .
Body massage : 4/10 , frankly speaking i think she dont even know how to massage . Every ten mins she will get on my back and give back step massage . but for her wight she should not be doing back step massage .
When she is about to start back step for third time i have stopped and asked to do normal massage . even ordinary massage also not at all worth it . she is just moving my body .

Hj : 8/10 , handjob is good .

GFE : 9/10 , it is very good .

English : 2/10 . uses mobile for translation .

RTM : No , we look for other massage girls in market .
Old 24-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
baobeixiaohaizi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a wonderful session with INI.
location wise is discreet and easy to find.
Upon entering the room and a sweet and cheerful girl hides behind the door for you. She is a very proactive girl that likes to engage in small talk with you.
She strips you and then brings you to the shower, soaping you up clean and squeaky, please be conscious of your manhood as she likes it squeaky clean . She is very focused in pleasing you during the massage, asking you whether its comfortable, whether the strength is just nice. Please do not discourage her if you don't like her massage for whatever reason, she trained and practice very hard for it, so give kind advice instead.
After the massage comes the fun part. She likes to tease not just your manhood but your entire body with her body, with her assets. She will then perform the jelly temptation for you, which is her special so try her to find out. By this time you will be so aroused from all the teasing that you can't wait for the handjob to start.
Her handjob is very sensuous and not monotonous at all, teasing every part of your manhood from the balls all the way to the shaft and then the head. Very soon you will not be able to hold it in and release all your armies. (Give her a warning so it won't fly everywhere and hit her face or hair please).

Shes really worth the price so please do not hesitate anymore. She makes full use of the entire session for you and NO she does not look at her phone while serving you so please do not degrade her. And kindly refrain from asking for extra services that she does not want to provide as it will hurt her feelings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1