The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 09-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
taehatypes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repuc38 View Post
I just had a session with Mistress Qi aka 7 earlier today

I can dare say the session was really solid and she is way better then most of the local dommes

and price wise she is really value for money

I highly recommend all other bros to give her a try

no regrets ..
Any bros able to give some insight? Would like to have a session with her, but curious about hygiene and does she allow body worship?
Old 09-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 16
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
250 for cfnm 300 for lingerie is quite a reasonable rate. 500 is a gross overpay, imo. As long as there are enough people to pay these rates and they stay at that level, I will stay away because my enjoyment is not worth such a sum and I can get much cheaper fulfilment with someone such as OMM.

Just my two cents and no wrong or right - it’s subjective what people’s willingness and ability to pay is.
What is OMM?
Can share mistress name?
Old 09-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
What is OMM?
Can share mistress name?
PRC mistress called Mei Mei / Ou Mei Mei, recently delisted from sg lonely guy. Her contact prior to delisting was 86831444.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!

One 七公主 came to singapore less than a week already this whole forum become active. It seems like this island really shortage of PRC mistress and now no one mention of our local dommes anymore.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!HC_LOVER is one of the Best!

Now waiting for taiwan ROC mistress Mi to come on shore before chinese new year.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
One 七公主 came to singapore less than a week already this whole forum become active. It seems like this island really shortage of PRC mistress and now no one mention of our local dommes anymore.
Because local domme have sat on their high horse and started to see many people here as findom pay pigs (whether you're into it or not). I'm sure that's some people's kink, but for many others it is not. Hence, not surprise if people shunt them.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taehatypes View Post
Because local domme have sat on their high horse and started to see many people here as findom pay pigs (whether you're into it or not). I'm sure that's some people's kink, but for many others it is not. Hence, not surprise if people shunt them.
Don't know why these young and so call dommes keep asking people to sent them money and humiliate them without even session.
Maybe some subs have deep pockets but it's also hard earned money right?
Old 10-11-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdms View Post
Very fortunate to book a session with Qi (wechat: AA93584089) yesterday. My 1st time.

1st impression, quite fierce but warms up as we go along. Was asked to perform enema to clean the rectum for anal play. 1st time doing enema and it takes 6-7 times to clean properly. Very time consuming. Best to do cleansing at home.

Start buttock caning at her level 4 strength. After sometimes, endorphins start to kick in. No longer felt the pain and asked to increase to level 5. Slowly increase to level 6 and 7 strength. Very little pain at this stage. It is pure pleasure. The skin started to break and we stopped the canning at 45 min mark. As I am typing this I regretted. Should have continue the caning to break more skins.

Next try pegging. My virgin ass is unable take dildo. I would need to buy her a thinner dildo , or skip pegging. Next, face sitting and golden shower. Next time session, will concentrate on caning only. She is not a time watcher. I exceed 1.5 hour slightly.

RTM: yes. But need to recharge vitamin M first.
Curious to know, was there any pre-session negotiation as what activities you like to indulge? Or basically, she just pick and choose her torments and you just take whatever she dished out ?
Old 10-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 21
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Curious to know, was there any pre-session negotiation as what activities you like to indulge? Or basically, she just pick and choose her torments and you just take whatever she dished out ?
You have to tell her what you want.
Old 10-11-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Visited Mistress Qi today,

She looks exactly like advertised. Was my first time visiting her. I'll say she's gentle as many bros mentioned, she can also be hard as many bros mentioned. I am not into extreme SM, hence, I opted for the more middle ground SM and she delivered.

Place was slightly run down, but I'll say more than sufficient. Hygiene wise is pretty much the same across most other local dommes. It is definitely not overseas western studio grade hygiene but it's sufficient. CD was used for all toys and enema was performed before using any anal toys.

Requested for glan play and she delivered. It seems like it's a thing within the eastern country to go hardcore with glan play. Used pantyhose to rub the tip till I was like squirming from hyper-sensitivity. Extremely cruel with her HJ and know how to not make me cum too early. Proceed to give a lifetime experience for Post Orgasm Torture. She really went to the extreme just to try to milk 1 more out of me but I tapped out. Ended with 2 ruined orgasms and 1 orgasm, but fed me my cum all 3 times. Definitely knows how to play. She also did not go easy on anything related to anal, she definitely gave me a good pounding. Also, she allow body worship which is something that I enjoyed even though I didn't request for it.

The only con for me personally was I am not into GS but she still performed it on me a tad too salty for me. Through that I have determined 100% that I know GS, BS, etc. isn't for me. But for any bros who are into it, she's definitely someone who can accommodate to your preference.

Any bros who are up to visit her, please do treat her with great care and respect. Her price is definitely on the value for money end and can confirm is definitely 50% cheaper than most local domme. Will visit her again once Vitamin M is back.

DMG is ($260 - 90mins) and can find her @AA93583089.

PS: The session was in Chinese, so for our non-Chinese speaking bros the session may be harder but she lead by action so it shouldn't be an issue. Any Chinese speaking bros out there, prep your Chinese it's like going back to school.

Last edited by taehatypes; 10-11-2022 at 06:17 PM. Reason: update
Old 11-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kinkyslave35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Ana wishes to let her slaves on here know that she has had to reschedule her arrival to now be....

November 29 to December 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyslave35 View Post
I am posting this after having an amazing session with the delightfully very experienced Mistress Ana from the Philippines

I have been asked to post this by Mistress Ana as I have had a Sammy boy account and have been a long time Lurker here for many years and i know you guys are always looking for good quality Dommes that provide an amazing service that give good value with their time price and play and experience levels

So the Good news for all you Singapore Kinksters is she is considering coming to Singapore next week around November 12 for a week

BUT only if theres enough Interest

I just played with her in KL and have to say we had an amazing high level session especially with my particular fetish Interest in hard core anal and strap on play where she more than blew my mind with how mind-blowing her experience and skill level was as a domme.

As a long time submissive kinkster I cannot recommend her highly enough.

For those interested you can find her profile and list of fetishes and interests here...

You can see more about her on her fetlife profile her name is PinayDomintrix and is found here.

https://fetlife.com/users/7131354

Anyone interested can contact her direct through her WhatsApp number which is +63 9397 1391 80

If you are interested then make sure you let her know so she can gauge if theres enough interest to make it worth her whilst to come play in Singapore.
Old 14-11-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if Mistress Yuki (twitter.com/mistressyukii) is still in the scene?
Old 14-11-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone know if Mistress Yuki (twitter.com/mistressyukii) is still in the scene?
She did not announce her retirement.....but she does host on rare occassion but not actively anymore.
Old 17-11-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the duo ayla and aubrey still active? their twitter so quiet or is it they no more playspace?
Old 17-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
is the duo ayla and aubrey still active? their twitter so quiet or is it they no more playspace?
Aubrey still active, tortured by her last 2 weeks only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1