The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
Bro,,,,, What are you? A cartoon character call "Quick Draw McGraw" You tend to type too fast before thinking clearly. And, why do you like to quote others, think about it, most things you had mentioned in your numerous posting are not true.

Bottom line - You don't have to be a copy cat and add fuel to the fire. In good faith, I hope you will never make empty and groundless accusation of any person of being a rapist or a pedophile. Lastly, think before leaping.
Thanks to the anonymous kind person who had added +7 rep points to the above post of mine. Please send me a PM as I wish to return your kind favour. I will return you +10 points

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 07-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
Wrong Post
LMFAO! Hoot Hoot!

So….. NorthEast…. Used this clone to originally post your “neutral perspective” post …and decided to switch back to your NorthEast personnae? What’s wrong with this one with all the points?

Mannnn… how long have you nurtured this clone? How much effort has it taken you?
Out of 387 posts you’ve actually taken the trouble to put up all these “exchange points post?” What?? How Many??

Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained. - 222 posts

Thread for Exchange Points / Complaints / Reputation System Questions – 59 posts

How many in the other exchange points threads like Thread for UpZ exchange for bros and sis ......

Amazing the effort you’ve put up in defense of your pervert friend. Are you sure you want to soil yourself further by still associating with him?
Or are you also he himself? Wooot Woot!!

Just askin’!!!!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 07-08-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Thanks to the anonymous kind person who had added +7 rep points to the above post of mine. Please send me a PM as I wish to return your kind favour. I will return you +10 points
Me Me Me!!! I upzed you!! YUP!! Me!!

Now you can upz me back +10 points right? Oh.... such a pity.... you've already used your power already haven't you.... by Zapping me already....oh sheesh!!

Its OK my friend, you can get more by exchanging more points - and since you're a Zap proof premium member anyway, shouldn't be a problem - no?

LOL

And say HI to Wak for me whilst you're at it.

SEAJ
Old 07-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LMFAO! Hoot Hoot!

So….. NorthEast…. Used this clone to originally post your “neutral perspective” post …and decided to switch back to your NorthEast personnae? What’s wrong with this one with all the points?

Mannnn… how long have you nurtured this clone? How much effort has it taken you?
Out of 387 posts you’ve actually taken the trouble to put up all these “exchange points post?” What?? How Many??

Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained. - 222 posts

Thread for Exchange Points / Complaints / Reputation System Questions – 59 posts

How many in the other exchange points threads like Thread for UpZ exchange for bros and sis ......

Amazing the effort you’ve put up in defense of your pervert friend. Are you sure you want to soil yourself further by still associating with him?
Or are you also he himself? Wooot Woot!!

Just askin’!!!!

LMFAO
SEAJ
Ahh,,, What? No rebuttal from you? What a pleasant surprise!

You tend to forget that this is an open forum. One is free to do what we like. We have the right to add and we can deduct points. This is part and parcel of the game and this forum. what is your perversion? Like to start war of words? Like to instigate quarrels and just be a by-stander and enjoy the show? Like to take sneaky pictures of the BBS gals you bought while they are washing up?

It's not such a surprise that you even bother to look me up. Besides having a prejudice mind, can't you see I seldom post, I don't post and antagonize the public. True, I am a leisure person, many people here can attest to that. I have lots of time in my hand. I exchange rep points openly and freely. You scratch my back and I scratch. But let it be known that I always respect others wishes and I always follow the rules of the game. I always accept what they are as I have accepted you are what you are. Many types of people makes this world rotate daily and revolve annually. Quote from a Chinese proverb: One type of rice feed hundreds different type of people.

I have hit a nerve, haven't I? Instead of a good rebuttal and reply, you started digging what I had posted. Please go ahead and click on my nickname. I am at those points exchanges threads on a daily basis which I actually found out by accident. To answer your question, using this nickname, it was active since Christmas 2009. I am now a premium member since March 2014. I am hoping to achieve 3000 points so that I am able to attain another bonus points. Doing points exchange just for fun. By the way, I have never deducted anyone in this forum however bad their post maybe. I only chose to ignore and let it slide, you could and should do the same by ignoring the things you don't like. Please try it. If you are unable to use your ignore button, then that's another perversion of yours. It's just that sometimes, you tend to think to highly of yourself.

From what I know, every human being on earth has some sort of phobia or perversion somehow or somewhat or the other. My is seeing antagonistic people like you be advised to mellow down. Just let this forum/thread normalized and back to information sharing and TCSS. Let those good old days be back. Haven't you noticed that many regulars people who once posted very frequent here have gone into lurk mode?

I am not sure, but I think it's because of your relentless flaming, putting people down, unethical name callings and you telling people how to do this and to do that when in CP. To some newbie, you could be misleading them. Remember, CP is not yours alone to enjoy. Since you are still keeping that apartment of yours in CP and you do visit there very regularly, why not do us all a favour and write updates when you are having a hot beverage in 85 Degrees.

Old 07-08-2014, 07:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Events In CP

Quote:
SEAJ - From a neutral perspective, you are merely twisting his words. In the links you attached, all I can see and understand is that he is expressing his own personal opinion about BBS offering very young gals for sale......
Please carry on with your occasional name callings, the forum need guys like you. We need a bright sparky like you. However, I just hope you would stop branding others a criminal. It's worst than hitting below the belt. Can or not?
A big thumb up for this post.

Glad to see there are still wised people on this thread which is too much spoiled by some idiots who obviously don't know the use of PM and that we don't give a fuck about their childish quarrel.

just my 2 rmb...
Old 07-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5184 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quite alot of Pms asking for the mummy contact. Anyway guys please don't expect previous pricing for MMs in CP now. Yes, they are more expensive now due to demand and supply.

Some tips in choosing MM from wechat pictures. Always ask the mummy if she has seen the gal before and try to ask for 1 or 2 more photo of that MM. Because now mummy share their stables so sometime you might just happen to choose a MM from another stable.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
A big thumb up for this post.

Glad to see there are still wised people on this thread which is too much spoiled by some idiots who obviously don't know the use of PM and that we don't give a fuck about their childish quarrel.

just my 2 rmb...
For someone who supposedly "..don't give a fuck about their childish quarrel.." You certainly took the trouble to comment!
Even creating a brand new clone to do so!!
Oh MY!!!!!

LOL
SEAJ
Old 07-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
SEAJ - From a neutral perspective, you are merely twisting his words. In the links you attached, all I can see and understand is that he is expressing his own personal opinion about BBS offering very young gals for sale. As a savant BBS master mongerer yourself, I am very sure you have had your fair share of "Very Young BBS Gals" too, perhaps knowingly or unknowingly. Or! During such BBS rounds of yours, I could have thought you might chose to ignore the gals age, so does that make you a paedophile?.....
Support support....

SEAJ just shut the hell up already. Whatever quarrels you have with anyone go use the PM function. Nobody here wants to see your childish quibbles, and you have to do it over 2 threads. I doubt he will stop...as rightly pointed, he must have the last word. Who let this old dog out?
Old 07-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
tamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ahh,,, What? No rebuttal from you? What a pleasant surprise!

You tend to forget that this is an open forum. One is free to do what we like. We have the right to add and we can deduct points. This is part and parcel of the game and this forum. what is your perversion? Like to start war of words? Like to instigate quarrels and just be a by-stander and enjoy the show? Like to take sneaky pictures of the BBS gals you bought while they are washing up?

It's not such a surprise that you even bother to look me up. Besides having a prejudice mind, can't you see I seldom post, I don't post and antagonize the public. True, I am a leisure person, many people here can attest to that. I have lots of time in my hand. I exchange rep points openly and freely. You scratch my back and I scratch. But let it be known that I always respect others wishes and I always follow the rules of the game. I always accept what they are as I have accepted you are what you are. Many types of people makes this world rotate daily and revolve annually. Quote from a Chinese proverb: One type of rice feed hundreds different type of people.

I have hit a nerve, haven't I? Instead of a good rebuttal and reply, you started digging what I had posted. Please go ahead and click on my nickname. I am at those points exchanges threads on a daily basis which I actually found out by accident. To answer your question, using this nickname, it was active since Christmas 2009. I am now a premium member since March 2014. I am hoping to achieve 3000 points so that I am able to attain another bonus points. Doing points exchange just for fun. By the way, I have never deducted anyone in this forum however bad their post maybe. I only chose to ignore and let it slide, you could and should do the same by ignoring the things you don't like. Please try it. If you are unable to use your ignore button, then that's another perversion of yours. It's just that sometimes, you tend to think to highly of yourself.

From what I know, every human being on earth has some sort of phobia or perversion somehow or somewhat or the other. My is seeing antagonistic people like you be advised to mellow down. Just let this forum/thread normalized and back to information sharing and TCSS. Let those good old days be back. Haven't you noticed that many regulars people who once posted very frequent here have gone into lurk mode?

I am not sure, but I think it's because of your relentless flaming, putting people down, unethical name callings and you telling people how to do this and to do that when in CP. To some newbie, you could be misleading them. Remember, CP is not yours alone to enjoy. Since you are still keeping that apartment of yours in CP and you do visit there very regularly, why not do us all a favour and write updates when you are having a hot beverage in 85 Degrees.
I like what I read. I openly up you
Old 07-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Senior citizen category already with such powerful English but acting so childish .

Anyway SEAJ , If my memories serve me right , you were banned from another forum for similar problem you created ?

Just reply with what you know , full stop !

NorthEast , just ignore him save your breath as he can find all childish way to counter any body , see even exchange point also cannot .

Anyway , will up you with 25 later today with ' few of my clone ' .
Old 07-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

Dear 大哥们 and respected seniors of the forum.

kinda OT a bit ler.

Hard to read up & research on the threads as I'm preparing a trip to visit 'old friends' in CP...

gam siah very much. less heat and more love for Xiao Mei Mei, pretty DJs and Mummies is greatly appreciate.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelover View Post
I like what I read. I openly up you
Bro tamelover: I have returned your kind favour with Good +10 Deed

To: Bro city slicker and Bro ripper99: Your latest posting is expired, I am unable to return your kind favour and support. Kindly make new post and if possible, PM me your latest.

To the kind brothers who added my rep points without leaving your name. +7 and +10. Please send me a PM so that I am able to do my reciprocation.

Old 07-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro tamelover: I have returned your kind favour with Good +10 Deed

To: Bro city slicker and Bro ripper99: Your latest posting is expired, I am unable to return your kind favour and support. Kindly make new post and if possible, PM me your latest.

To the kind brothers who added my rep points without leaving your name. +7 and +10. Please send me a PM so that I am able to do my reciprocation.
Its ok bro .... I can't buy a meal with the point ... happen to passby and like your post ~ cheers
Old 07-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
Its ok bro .... I can't buy a meal with the point ... happen to passby and like your post ~ cheers
Bro,,, If my memories serve me correctly, you are "related" to tissuepaper, right? Will return your favour tomorrow around this time.

Old 07-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro NE,
Great Job.
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread