The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 20-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

How come Ni got no FR ah?

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=654564

Is it just me who's beoing her?

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
romeo12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any 1 tried milk from titanium? Look busty dont know fake or real
Old 20-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 10
sologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersologuy777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Ja of Cumhome:

OKT - hmm. Responsive but was made to wait 10+mins after appointed time. Might be girl's fault, but something to watch out for. Another thing being that OKT is not totally honest. Seems that he replaced the original girl with someone new (just arrived SG 4days ago) whereas Ja's posting has been around since 31May.

Location: Central area. Hotel, so if OCD about hygiene prep towel.

Looks: 8/10 pretty lady somewhatlike Ja's pictures. I don't think it is her, but looks wise is a thumbs up.

Body: 9/10 Curvy hourglass figure with flesh in all the right places. Has a pretty nice ass for doggy.

Boobs: 8/10 man-made D cups. Can feel the silicon underneath skin but still nice to grab. YMMV regarding fake boobs. This is where i first suspected that she wasn't Ja (you can see the pictures that she's endowed but not massively huge D cups)

Shower: 9/10 showered together with SOP cleaning with some teasing included. Depends on chemistry maybe?

BBBJ: 0/10 BJ after capping me. Quite skillful though, but surprised at the lack of BBBJ. I'm not particular about this but more on this in the PS section.

BJ: 9/10 see above.

FJ: 8/10 starting with some catbathing, can tell that she's a newbie at it. Rode me cowgirl style fast and furious before finishing in missionary.

Massage: 0/10 not provided.

GFE: 10/10 Lots of cuddles and kisses. Went into 2nd shot after resting while cuddling, feeling more like doing it to your gf. Took control and went with missionary.

Language: 8/10 Simple conversational English, considered good as most FLs have trouble conversing in English.

PS: Girl claims that it's her first time in this line and that she just arrived 4 days ago. Don't seems like she's lying so that makes her a newbie gem. (Plus her timeline on her messenger apps shows her airport arrival 4 days ago)

However, that means that she's unlikely to be Ja. And she's not listed as any of the other girls OKT put up in here (i.e. it's not a switched girl issue), and when i asked him about it he still claims that it is Ja.

While the session was good, it still feels weird that OKT wouldn't list her on her own. Oh well.

She's leaving in 9 days from now.
Old 20-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
How come Ni got no FR ah?

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=654564

Is it just me who's beoing her?
i'm also beoing leh, but i cannot touch yet, haven't landed back in sunny sg yet
Old 20-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Joe Maya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Emmanuel's Jennifer.

Just wow.
Cute young face, very smooth porcelain white skin, nice perky butt & natural DD cup boobs. Look-wise, she's perfect, probably one of the cutest girl I ever bonk. ( with a hot bod to boot )

GFE also great, very friendly & communicative.
The type who like to act cute, she's quite young & new to this line.
Pls treat her with care guys.
Old 20-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This piece of FR is like pieces of arts. It take me lot of effort and time to generate the idea to gel it together. It is based on my own true encounter. Sharing is caring, hope this fr could give u a rough idea what is expected and assist you to make the right choice. It may varies with different person with different liking, different taste and different prospective. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Hope after reading this FR and sharing my experience will allow reader an idea of what service that you can expect.

Read before procceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and may consists some similarity to my previous
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't reading it

战后报告
Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
This stable is trustworthy and honest. Their operation style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and give very clear instruction. This is not my first booking with them and I have a good impression with them as they never fail me and no hiccups in any of my booking.

Lady Background
She was from Bangkok and she work in the market back at her hometown. This is her first visit her and working for this stable. I have no communication issue with her as she understand and speak simple English.

Polina

Description of lady
I have no doubt about the pic being advertise comparing with her real person. It is the same and pics was orginal and non-edited. She is not chio or ugly, just ordinary and nothing to shout about regarding the looks.

Body
-fair with long hair
-not tall nor short just nice
-mid range not very fair and not very tanned
-no tattoo or physical scar on body
-slim n perky butt
-bushy pussy,tight
-small neh neh

Service Provided

-not sure if she ok with CIM as i never try
-heavy frenching like bf n gf type
-slow short and simple massage
-catbath as her licking was really sexy n seductive
-finger abit and rub the clitoris
-get wet and wet fast
-keep licking the dick head
-sucking the ball area
-lick gao gao both side of your groin area
-ride me and I pump her hard
-missionary style then doggie
-Innocent n high moaning
-bonk her gao gao and deep deep
-low to high tone of moaning as I thrust deeper inside her.
-perky butt that gave of sound effect of piak piak piak
-bonk her again till hard hard
-she moan until next room can hear
-then i offload my half tank full into the rubber

Verdict

-treat you like her lover with high KC level
-willing to please, no rushing
-accommodating and patient with no complaint
-know how to satisfy a man with her seductive move
-nice and good bonk overall

Comment
-nice and chatty lady who is into korean trend
-support this lady before she leaves our shores.
-please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading the FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Jena doll88 is really a great gem .She really had a very nice B cup boobs that I sucked in shower as she was busy cleaning me up. Dried up and straight away head to the bed for action.
Similar to me, I feel that she was horny too as she keep on hugged me when we were in the bed and started to blowjob me without me asking her. That really turn me on and I asked for 69 position of which I eat her pussy kaw kaw as she blowjob me and cim on her.. great service she had.
Bro....I agree with your assessment...pray tell where you bonk her....hotel or apartment? Someone keep insisting apartment....lol.

Anyway whether this stable ban me or not not an issue cos by the time I com s back it would probably up lorry like many others.....sigh.I am merely stating facts and not trying to discredit the stable....many bros also mentioned session kena short cos OKT cannot wait to make money ...in my case not sure whether that or he behsong ...I not interested to find out...lol ...

I bonk as and when I like as there are m a my stables around....as far as I know so far only kena strike by one particular striker n another blind sotong who simply comment without knowing head or tail. Anyway it has become a ping pong game haha between 2 players...so dun think anyone else interested in th e brick tracks...to bother. Haha.... have a nice evening booking cheongsters....

Go for Jena if you had not book any yet....sibesong one.
Old 20-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Bro....I agree with your assessment...pray tell where you bonk her....hotel or apartment? Someone keep insisting apartment....lol.
Of course everyone will assume you're talking about apartment, because this is what you wrote, I screenoshot just in case you want to flip flop your story again

actually OKT has CCTV to monitor the ins and outs of the girls
So common sense people will say its apartment, or else kindly explain how a stranger get access to hotel CCTV? Hotel will not allow any tom dick and harry to access their CCTV unless they are Hotel staff/ Police

Quote:
Anyway whether this stable ban me or not not an issue cos by the time I com s back it would probably up lorry like many others.....sigh.I am merely stating facts and not trying to discredit the stable....many bros also mentioned session kena short cos OKT cannot wait to make money ...in my case not sure whether that or he behsong ...I not interested to find out...lol ...
If you are not sour about it what make a big hoo ha in the 1st place and admitting your own mistake of bypass the OKT and finding the FL

Quote:
I bonk as and when I like as there are m a my stables around....as far as I know so far only kena strike by one particular striker n another blind sotong who simply comment without knowing head or tail. Anyway it has become a ping pong game haha between 2 players...so dun think anyone else interested in th e brick tracks...to bother. Haha.... have a nice evening booking cheongsters....

Go for Jena if you had not book any yet....sibesong one.
LOL so far including me there is 3 people telling you what you did is wrong but such a pity you cannot take in criticism & still insist you're right to visit the FL at 2pm without informing the OKT even though you yourself admit you book at 2:30pm?

What a wuss, too bad everyone has eyes to see you're trying to gain sympathy in SBF but alas got back fired

Now become so defensive, what a sad little boy you are
Old 20-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Arexis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah you two still going on ......

Seriously bro Dobernite, i think you're at fault but yeah the okt seem to be mess up of late, just had a not too wonderful encounter recently...trying to discount time when he mia.

Anyway both just let it go bah, wat else can you guys get out of this.
Old 20-06-2017, 08:16 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arexis View Post

Seriously bro Dobernite, i think you're at fault but yeah the okt seem to be mess up of late, just had a not too wonderful encounter recently...trying to discount time when he mia.

Careful don't blame Dobernite, he cannot stand it when others say its his fault

wait he will accuse that you're another blind sotong who simply comment without knowing head or tail
Old 20-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arexis View Post

Totally agreed on this.
Both Bro Dobernite n Bro Strikeback, truce please.
Both are true chiongsters let this matter pass n get back to great bonks instead. No one will gain from this episode.😊
Old 20-06-2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Totally agreed on this.
Both Bro Dobernite n Bro Strikeback, truce please.
Both are true chiongsters let this matter pass n get back to great bonks instead. No one will gain from this episode.😊
Haha no choice, Dobernite keep claiming he want to close this but keep coming back and ranting away
Old 20-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
Thanks for the FR, you must love your harry potter. Ginny is your fantasy ?
My fantasy is Halle Von not Ginny.

I don't love Harry Potter but Cash from Doll88 irl really resembles Ginny. Meet her and you know oredi.

Jade doesn't look skinny leh her BMI about how much?
Old 20-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Booked Fanny from Emmanuelle.

Buay kam wan. This time OKT didn't pang seh me. Managed to get Fanny.

GFE: 10/10 More like Cheeky GF. Very SYT feel (KOC88 bro's tip does work)
RTF: Yes.
LOL which tip? Maybe I can write a book hahaha
Old 20-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried club vivacious? New stable?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1