The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I rather sleep in Watana then to sleep by the road. At least I can take a good hot bath, shit properly, watch some TV programs n sleep on a mattress with air con on and when it rains, I won't be bother abt it.

Number 110 in rainbow2 wild on bed At least got somebody be your heater when u sleep

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 29-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Number 110 in rainbow2 wild on bed At least got somebody be your heater when u sleep
Ok tonight I go look for 110 to warm me.
Old 29-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Don't say until like that la.. I also used to stay in Wattana Mansion as well as many samsters Are you saying that all of us who stayed there might as well stay on the streets? Btw it is 550Thb now, not 500THB. The price has increased slightly.

There's also another newer hotel around the same price ie bangkok suite :-
http://www.bangkoksuite.com/

Sometimes you don't have to pay USD$500 a night just to get a decent hotel.

bro,

this bangkoksuite hotel you recommend girl friendly or not?
Old 30-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoChoo
Strange... What did you order there? That place serves one of the best steak in BKK. Not the best, but one of the best. I have brought so many pple there and no one got disappointed before with the food.
I ordered the cheese burger.
The steak is good here? Maybe i should have given that a go.
Old 04-09-2006, 04:30 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

this is my fren FR at rainbow 4 as per 29 aug 06

barfine 600bht
overnight- 4000bht
drinks-110 (cola)
girls atleast 120 as my fren count the pole there ,2 separate stage with 30 poles each. one time can have 60 agogo dancer dancing for 25mins and change another group after that.
girls there not bad as he show me his girl pics,some even uni students.my fren lucky pay first night 4000bht ,the rest of the 3 day just pay barfine as his girl like him.after that bring them to hollywood disco and lucky to see sek loso having concert there.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb
this is my fren FR at rainbow 4 as per 29 aug 06

barfine 600bht
overnight- 4000bht
drinks-110 (cola)
girls atleast 120 as my fren count the pole there ,2 separate stage with 30 poles each. one time can have 60 agogo dancer dancing for 25mins and change another group after that.
girls there not bad as he show me his girl pics,some even uni students.my fren lucky pay first night 4000bht ,the rest of the 3 day just pay barfine as his girl like him.after that bring them to hollywood disco and lucky to see sek loso having concert there.
the prices at Rainbow 4 are really getting out of hand nowadays. was quite a regular many months back and the opening prices for overnight is always 3000bht. Of course I admit spoiling the market before by paying some girls 4000bht too.

Recently I stepped in again and seems like most girls are asking for 4000bht. I think its crazy. Gogo girls are known to be bad at service. For 4000bht, I rather go get the MP girls for overnight, who are more well trained in providing good service.

No more rainbow 4 for me.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rainbow 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
the prices at Rainbow 4 are really getting out of hand nowadays. was quite a regular many months back and the opening prices for overnight is always 3000bht. Of course I admit spoiling the market before by paying some girls 4000bht too.

Recently I stepped in again and seems like most girls are asking for 4000bht. I think its crazy. Gogo girls are known to be bad at service. For 4000bht, I rather go get the MP girls for overnight, who are more well trained in providing good service.

No more rainbow 4 for me.
If the market (carrot heads) willing to pay high prices then of course the sharks will chop chop chop. Market forces rule applies. With this kind of price one might as well tapao a a WL from KTV fuck joints or from those B-Grade night clubs in Ratchada and Srinakrin.

If "Gogo girls are known to be bad at service". Why keep going back? No offence to the Agogo bar fans.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Da Ming is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Rainbow 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
If the market (carrot heads) willing to pay high prices then of course the sharks will chop chop chop. Market forces rule applies. With this kind of price one might as well tapao a a WL from KTV fuck joints or from those B-Grade night clubs in Ratchada and Srinakrin.

If "Gogo girls are known to be bad at service". Why keep going back? No offence to the Agogo bar fans.
What are the standard rate for different category of WLs in bangkok?

Gogo WL ( Nana)
MP WL ( Parlour - Poseidon)
FL WL ( Siam hotel or CM2)
Massage Girl ( Teens or Subway)
Lady Lounge (Rao or Intermara)
High-end Club WL ( Carribean or Pegasus)

Any BKK lau jiao want to advise
Old 06-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Da Ming is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

What are the standard rate for different category of WLs in bangkok? Overnight

Gogo WL ( Nana)
MP WL ( Parlour - Poseidon)
FL WL ( Siam hotel or CM2)
Massage Girl ( Teens or Subway)
Lady Lounge (Rao or Intermara)
High-end Club WL ( Carribean or Pegasus)

Any BKK lau jiao want to advise
Old 06-09-2006, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

i think AGG bars are still more interactive lah. I mean they are already in their bikinis and dancing on the bartop. unlike the mps, the girls just sit inside the fishtanks and act pretty.

anyway, does anyone knows if the girls at the AGG go for regular health checks?
Old 06-09-2006, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gogo WL ( Nana) - 2500bath-4000 bath and 6000 bath( only 1 or 2 person in this cat)
MP WL ( Parlour - Poseidon) 3500bath-5500bath
FL WL ( Siam hotel or CM2) 2000bath-3500bath
Massage Girl ( Teens or Subway)2000bath-4000bath
Lady Lounge (Rao or Intermara)1500bath-3000bath
High-end Club WL ( Carribean or Pegasus) >6000bath
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 06-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rainbow 4

Quote:
i think AGG bars are still more interactive lah. I mean they are already in their bikinis and dancing on the bartop. unlike the mps, the girls just sit inside the fishtanks and act pretty.

anyway, does anyone knows if the girls at the AGG go for regular health checks?
Interactive? Haha you think play RPG video games arh? KTV fuck joints also have girls wearing see through gowns for you to view mah.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Interactive? Haha you think play RPG video games arh? KTV fuck joints also have girls wearing see through gowns for you to view mah.
KTV fuck joints? never go before leh. Waiting for you to bring me there

i see someone post earlier in nana have 6000bht girls there? zhun boh?
Old 06-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Of course I admit spoiling the market before by paying some girls 4000bht too.
Well, she's worth the money, if:
1) She graduated from ABAC (International School in Bangkok).
2) She's ang pai in Rainbow4 (but never went out with other men before other than plainly for supper).
3) She actually has rich parents but choose to work in Rainbow4 just cos she's lazy to find decent job and she has many friends working in Rainbow4 and they "jio" her to join them.
4) She tell you in the hotel room she never went out with other men before and you're his first.
5) She's not a starfish in bed.
6) There's a possiblilty if you serve her well, she'll "sponsor" you with 100THB/200THB daily and let you stay in her apartment in future.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i see someone post earlier in nana have 6000bht girls there? zhun boh?
Sure, why not? AGOGO bars are free negotiation zone. The Agogo girl will ask for 6,000THB overnight if your face has "SUCKER" written all over.
I've heard a Jap customer paying 4,000THB for a agogo lady in Patpong 2 years ago and already he was a big joke back at the girl's apartment among other girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread