The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reg526275 View Post
TomYam I prefer taste at Thai insteed of MY. NL in HC actually not bad, I like them more than PRC and CKT however I need to control budget.

PRC advantage/winning part is their whitish and smooth skin, CKT just bcoz we need to support local chinese otherwise they cannot survive fighthing with PRC. NL mostly very enjoy sex one, juicy and hungry like tiger, my sexperience with NL so far never regret. Why want find PRC ah.... the above reason lor.
understood bro reg, thats why budgeted people like me whom gets needy a couple of times in a month only can afford OS standard but remember patience is needed for fishing there unless you want quickie? like that go brickfields better because damage as low as RM50 and local fls.
Old 22-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
bro, any good super best syt recently to recommend? when is your next tcss session? little sadchaiz is coming back to town tonight.
excuse me but I'm back already! Lol! anyway, won't be joining anyone for TT next week because will be locked up by HM. See you all in March!
Old 22-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Act Pig Eat Tigress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
Bro ciblover, as promised that I would return to SBF once I have a detailed FR to write but hope it will pass QC. Other senior cheongsters, bare with me because this is my first FR.

For contact wise, I'll only entertain PM from genuine cheongsters. Please don't ask for contacts here beause don't forget justice pao would be giving out red packets today!
Good FR.....however, I don't know about others, I am not interested to strip infront of you ....the word should be "bear with me", and not "bare [strip naked or empty] with me"

Don't want to let me know the contact ka?
Old 22-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
excuse me but I'm back already! Lol! anyway, won't be joining anyone for TT next week because will be locked up by HM. See you all in March!
Wo, you are really a good bonker. Always make girls orgasm. Tell me more details.
Old 22-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ayakaikio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro ciblover, as promised that I would return to SBF once I have a detailed FR to write but hope it will pass QC. Other senior cheongsters, bare with me because this is my first FR.

Yesterday after the heavy traffic back from the land of char koay teow and the pretty SYTs in Momo Club, I felt that I needed to unload. Called all my personal favourites in OS but nobody is around so just decided to get a quickie and report back to HM. Parked my car and took out my binoculars until the tigress Shuang Shuang caught my attention. She saw my eye contact and invited me to her room. Without hesitation and desperation, I followed her to her room because my sifu lesson for yesterday was act pig eat tigress and she so happen wore the tiger/leopard outfit. What actually caught my attention was her soft and sweet voice like those taiwanese girls you've seen on TV plus very polite. However, she's a real moaner in bed after she had her orgasm and hugs you real tight. I only spent half an hour with her because needed to report back to my HM.

Type: SMT PRC
Name: Shuang Shuang
Face: 7/10 Long straight hair with mata sepit. Her CFM look is so damn yummy and bonkable.
Body: 7/10 Well kept for a SMT.
Boobs: 7/10 However looks like enhance boobs because very firm and round.
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly and her voice like those taiwanese cute girls.
BBBJ: 7/10 Solid 5 minutes (BBBJ + balls sucking + wear condom using mouth + CBJ)
Catbath: Yes, but only quite short with nipple, ear loop and waist.
Fingering: Yes, and suprisingly there were juices following out maybe because I was her first customer of the day.
DATY: Yes, but didn't try because the BBBJ + CFM look was enough to get me going.
FK: 6/10 Initially didn't allowed but after her orgasm it was a whole different story put together.
FJ: 7/10 She didn't pick up any calls/sms during our session until it's over. She moans really loud after her orgasm.
Hygiene: One of the most clean rooms in OS standard. Even mattress she put towel on top of her bedsheet. Clean and dry towel to use.
WIR: Maybe, if my personal favourites are still enjoying their curry rice or returned to the land of mushrooms.
Damage: RM100 + tips.

Please take note that she also does twin flying (shuang fei) with her MILF Jmei Wang Li and damage is RM200. She asked me to try but remember that I'm just there yesterday for a quickie. Wang Li has curly hair, not such a looker but good GFE too.

For contact wise, I'll only entertain PM from genuine cheongsters. Please don't ask for contacts here beause don't forget justice pao would be giving out red packets today!
Nice FR you have there. Very details as well. Thumb up to you.
Old 22-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sengseng;4596673]Wah!! Tiger Year so fast look for Thaigals oredi. How to give you Angpow when you diamdiam sneak to New Hill to hump tigers ( thaigals). Never invite me also.
Just being gebo, why you want to take OEM gals instead of the Original one.
Tonight got to pray the sky for goodluck and good health. Will blow water with you next week. BTW, Joey Yoong the sweet little trumpet is in town. She ask me when are you going to blow her trumpet oopps! it should be petpet. KEKEKE. Pity her fren( Fish Gravy) is still recuperating in Big Green from her 5th floor stuntgal show last month.[/QUO

KONG XI FATT CHAI, bro sengseng... waiting for ur call to blow petpet
Old 22-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Good FR.....however, I don't know about others, I am not interested to strip infront of you ....the word should be "bear with me", and not "bare [strip naked or empty] with me"

Don't want to let me know the contact ka?
lol! I really do need to go for english language class already or else everytime let professor "char" me. if professor wants the contact i sure provide then it'll be my pleasure but scared not up to your expectations only.

For the rest, please use the pm function. Lol!
Old 22-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wo, you are really a good bonker. Always make girls orgasm. Tell me more details.
don't promote me again! I'm just an ordinary cheongster but just lucky to find their g-spot. Lol!
Old 22-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't promote me again! I'm just an ordinary cheongster but just lucky to find their g-spot. Lol!
bro sadchaiz... can teach me how to find g-spot r? trying to summit the 2nd part of story but don't know why unable to post... now have to start all over again
Old 22-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sadchaiz... can teach me how to find g-spot r? trying to summit the 2nd part of story but don't know why unable to post... now have to start all over again
Just use your little bro to find lor. It is either inside or deep inside. Up or bottom. Left or right nia2
Old 22-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Phiss! Phiss!(Whispering) Sadchaiz secretly told me "Make sure you are looking in the right place. Generally, Shuang Shuang's G-Spot area is about 2 inches in, on the front side of the pussy wall, sorta nestled under the pubic bone. It’s often most easily found by putting in your index finger, up to the base knuckle, hooking your finger, and making a “come hither” motion.
He also said “where is the G_Spot” requires exploration. Experiment with your finger position, your intensity of pressure. Use a circular motion, windshield motion, hard pressure, strokes, in and out, side to side, etc. So dun underestimate this Sadchaiz Boy's skill. For more info pm Sadchaiz directly. KEKEKE

Last edited by sengseng; 22-02-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 22-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro, any good super best syt recently to recommend? when is your next tcss session? little sadchaiz is coming back to town tonight.
Brada, I am not so keng like you. Can find good super best syt. Mine is normal stuff only. Got one little Green green Riverside Grass.But dunno can pass your ISO or not.
Old 22-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jossjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, May i have her contact? Tq
Old 23-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangGe View Post

Prof ... you drink beer mou ?
After I try Heineken, Calsberg, Tiger & Jaz ... I think Anchor Strong taste the best ! ... no bitter taste and smooth ... 8.8% alcohol
Oh I used to drink like a fish, but now LAO LIAO [old fish smells beer also can faint]

Anyway, I have not tasted that Anchor Strong [Anchor met its death some 30 years ago when rumours started that Anchor beer management not supporting donations to the Chinese schools, ...sure die loh], so no in-service experience to tell you.

My favourite beer is Heineken followed by Chang and Tiger. I don't like Carlsberg [KOU SI MUG "dog shit brand"] and Guiness Stout [KOU TAO MUG: "dog head brand"]
Old 23-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Phiss! Phiss!(Whispering) Sadchaiz secretly told me "Make sure you are looking in the right place. Generally, Shuang Shuang's G-Spot area is about 2 inches in, on the front side of the pussy wall, sorta nestled under the pubic bone. It’s often most easily found by putting in your index finger, up to the base knuckle, hooking your finger, and making a “come hither” motion.
He also said “where is the G_Spot” requires exploration. Experiment with your finger position, your intensity of pressure. Use a circular motion, windshield motion, hard pressure, strokes, in and out, side to side, etc. So dun underestimate this Sadchaiz Boy's skill. For more info pm Sadchaiz directly. KEKEKE
Lol! don't PM me regarding this matter because I'm not an expert just got lucky though. Bro sengseng is my "kai yeh" thats why he can write a G-Spot walkthrough because the saying always go "father like son" so PM the originator if you get what I mean.

How To Master The Woman's G-Spot - AskMen.com

p/s: not doing advertising for websites but just want to share where I did learn from besides from my "kai yeh" sengseng.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1