The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2012, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

bro merlinton,

that is really great. She SMS-ed me (and asking if I remembered her) in the middle of the night when I managed to drift off to sleep. I am looking forward to seeing her.
Old 29-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkboy2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can u send me her contact ?
Old 29-11-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdurian View Post
bro merlinton,

that is really great. She SMS-ed me (and asking if I remembered her) in the middle of the night when I managed to drift off to sleep. I am looking forward to seeing her.
Yes, suzy is very sweet girl. She is gentle and feminine but her cock is very very strong.

By the way, she is wearing one-piece pink dress today. Be sure to catch her! Just out-called her, that's why I know.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
funkmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw one of the houses get raided and one of the pimp got handcuffed and into the waiting van. think house no. 33..
Old 29-11-2012, 10:35 PM

hi Funkymaster,thanks for the update.

Hi Merlinton, cannot go down today as bogged down with work.
I noticed during repeat visits, she was wearing a short pink skirt throughout. Hopefully she got some nice sexy attire than other the pink dress that you are talking about.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
FrenchKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no wonder all the houses are closed!

Was there from 9pm till 945pm and no luck at all..
Old 29-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi Funkymaster,thanks for the update.

Hi Merlinton, cannot go down today as bogged down with work.
I noticed during repeat visits, she was wearing a short pink skirt throughout. Hopefully she got some nice sexy attire than other the pink dress that you are talking about.
Well, Suzy might change after my session with her. But does it matter anymore when she strips naked and show you her strong cock?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:07 PM

I went to look for Jenny. She called my number in the evening and asked me if I am coming. I replied in another 15 minutes. She dressed in her lacy red bra and a short golden tasseled skirt with black flat shoes.

Our session was bliss, as most of the time was swapping saliva, frenching and small pecks on the face and cheeks. I even kissed her balls sac and tickled her hairless pecker. A delicious musky smell emitted and it was all I could to prevent myself from tasting her gentitala.

Jenny told me that after she went upnorth, she was robbed of her bag together with her phone, wallet and passport. I listened with pain in my heart while cuddling her. How could these robbers be so wicked to so this to a defenceless person?

She told me of her plans for the future and I merely listened while hugging her. Merlinton would know what her plans are.

sweet gem with good attittude and service. You would not be able to find anyone like her.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went to look for Jenny. She called my number in the evening and asked me if I am coming. I replied in another 15 minutes. She dressed in her lacy red bra and a short golden tasseled skirt with black flat shoes.

Our session was bliss, as most of the time was swapping saliva, frenching and small pecks on the face and cheeks. I even kissed her balls sac and tickled her hairless pecker. A delicious musky smell emitted and it was all I could to prevent myself from tasting her gentitala.

Jenny told me that after she went upnorth, she was robbed of her bag together with her phone, wallet and passport. I listened with pain in my heart while cuddling her. How could these robbers be so wicked to so this to a defenceless person?

She told me of her plans for the future and I merely listened while hugging her. Merlinton would know what her plans are.

sweet gem with good attittude and service. You would not be able to find anyone like her.

wow bro.. with an FR like this.. i hope to meet her soon and embrace her in my arms too. fucking hell those robbers wtf want to rob her as well. damn zek ark

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

I was heart pain and embracing Suzy/Jenny after I heard her story.

But despite the ordeals she went through, she still serve me well with smiles and best service attitude.

You are right.. You can hardly find such nice person. I am beginning to like her very much.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What can I say about this place? Smelly, run down, pathetic, slum, dirty, rat hole.

Regretted going down yesterday but the girl I had was lovely.

Even when I told he hussler that the place is pathetic, he can give one thousand and one excuses. Fuck that place.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
mikea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Rowell Ladyboys

First time going to H79 , first time LB

Been driving around the area for about 15mins then finally decided to park further away and walk there. As i reach there, the uncle was sweeping the floor ,door was closed and i looked at him. He knocked at the door then the LB all rush towards the door like bees to honey. Asked the uncle which are pre op, he told me there is only one that is post op.

Picked a pretty one called Min from Phuket
Went up the stairs , surprised to see the place was quite shady. Rooms was dirty , some had clothes as doors.

Went into a room, a bit turn off to see the dirty mattress and ceiling.

Been to GL for girls, was expecting the same kinda deal, nicely decorated room with toilet, but dont have leh.

Took off my clothes then she started giving me a BJ with CD.

As i was enjoying it, i took off her top and wah. Flat chested. Nvm

Then as the bj continue i started to undo her shorts.
She was very shy and was covering her tools.

Then she asked me to do her on that mattress. Wasnt the best place but since i was there, just do loh.

I started to play with her tool, which was quite small as she continues to talk to her friend next room and give bj.

Apparently she was non functionally - I was hoping to get a functional to top me.

Then continued to do her, and eventually asked her to bj me. Was taken by surprise that she didnt change the CD that went to her canal and BJ me.

Came in the CD and clean up. But then from time to time, 2 other LB came in to check out what was happening inside.

Then after that left the room, saw few bangala in front of me going down the stairs staring at me.

But just before i left saw another quite good looking LB smiling at me by the stairs.

Overall experience :4/10

Any bro got intro to other house with better environment and condition. And preop LB that is functional. thankS!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ian pa lai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro when you going again? can we go together.. u sms me 93221732.. tks
Old 06-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ian pa lai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Field Report - Rowell 20/11/12 Tuesday

The urge was strong. Very strong.

Decided to check out Rowell, walked briskly to the Gates of Smiles. Scanned the room and saw familiar faces and picked a very Thai-look LB with good knockers.

Her lips were painted luscious red and the moment she closed the door, we were frenching each other like mad. Within seconds, we both hungrily took each others' clothes off and i decided to nail her missionary as she continued to french me. Asked her to stand up and fucked her prison guard style. Damn she was moaning while i was panting furiously.

Name : Nan
Looks : 7.5/10
Pros : GFE and sensual kissing, nice sweet chatter
Cons : Non erect bird [Pros for me actually]
Damage : $30 + $20 [post-sex tip]

Saw another bro while i was leaving. And i thought i was the only young man thats into LBs.
Bro when you going again? go together leh... sms me 93221732
Old 06-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikea View Post
First time going to H79 , first time LB

Been driving around the area for about 15mins then finally decided to park further away and walk there. As i reach there, the uncle was sweeping the floor ,door was closed and i looked at him. He knocked at the door then the LB all rush towards the door like bees to honey. Asked the uncle which are pre op, he told me there is only one that is post op.

Picked a pretty one called Min from Phuket
Went up the stairs , surprised to see the place was quite shady. Rooms was dirty , some had clothes as doors.

Went into a room, a bit turn off to see the dirty mattress and ceiling.

Been to GL for girls, was expecting the same kinda deal, nicely decorated room with toilet, but dont have leh....

Any bro got intro to other house with better environment and condition. And preop LB that is functional. thankS!!!
You can try house 9. The girls are mostly Malay and Sri Lankan. They are on average not as hot as the Thai girls but there are occasional gems. The rooms in house 9 are much better than house 79. They are nothing like Geylang rooms but the beds have sheets and the rooms are reasonably clean.

The best value for LBs in my opinion is the alleyway at Geylang L16. The LBs are Thai, some post-op, but plenty of pre-op. You have to ask them if they have cock. Then you have to ask them if they can get hard. Then you have to ask them if they can fuck you.

"You have cock?"
"Yes, have."
Can you get hard?"
"Yes, can."
"Can you fuck me?"
"Of course I can, baby."

Have fun. Play safe.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1