The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: Next

hehe...tis brings back memories...
wonder if she's still in sillypore...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 18-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow, u power leh...

Hey, 'Lao Lang',
Already say not FR liao, u still can say u know who this girl is?
U dam steady leh....
Old 18-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Read the title...Impt

Not an FR, I swear!!

The hotel was run down, poorly maintained. The room was small, but it was sufficient for what we were about to do. Chosen for convenience rather than ambience, it would just serve our purpose. For those who know, the yellow mandarin words on the signboard and the red rose is almost a trademark.

I made the call a few days ago. She had agreed to meet me outside of her place of work previously. I had never taken up the offer before. There was never a proper opportunity and I was always wary and undecided. Finally the urge was too urgent to ignore.

Although I had been intimate with her, it was always within the confines of the small and cramped space where she worked. The cubicle was sufficient for what I usually needed from her: a little pampering, some titillating treatment, and eventual release from the buildup of desires. Action however was limited. We had to take care not to knock down the make-shift 'barriers' dividing each operating area.

She was always good with her services. Over two years, she had gained popularity and some notoriety for giving more than satisfactory services. Her skill with her hands was well known. Even more so was her skill with her mouth.

While I waited for her, I thought about the first time I saw her. Not exactly a looker, she was nonetheless adorable. I remember asking the girl I was with who that 'sweet girl' was. Of course, the lighting in the saloon was dim, but the impression of a cute girlish woman stayed. Her lazy accented mandarin, typical of those from her Fu Qing hometown, might have been abrasive or irritating to others, but I had always found it somewhat charming.

A soft knock on the door announced her arrival. I opened the door to admit the petite woman. She gave me a shy smile. Wearing a blue sleeveless blouse cut rather low in front, matched with a short skirt of soft flowing material, she looked sweet and even more girlish.

Locking the door, I turned around and took her into my arms. Her head was level with my chest and I had to bend over to kiss her. She responded like she always did, enthusiastically. She probed with her tongue and I could feel my erection rising just as enthusiastically.

She held my hands as I backed till I was sitting on the edge of the queen-sized bed. Now she did the bending over as we locked lips again. This time I was able to move my hands down her slim waist to enfold her trim and taut behind. Greedily, I reached below the skirts to feel the half moons literally in the flesh. The G-string allowed total access to her trim curvy cheeks.

"Umm.....huai dan!" she chided in mock anger, wriggling those cheeks. She had become rather playful recently, and I loved it.

We disengaged and I suggested taking a shower together. I stripped her, peeling off everything in quick time. It was the first time I saw her body in daylight, and I could finally associate the usually tactile impression with a visual one. Not half bad considering her age, and the fact that she is a mother. She appeared slightly embarassed about my openly staring at her nudity. I quickly undressed, then we were equal.

We had a lot of fun soaping each other. We played police and suspect, and took turns body-searching each other. I ran my grateful hands over almost every part of her body, appreciating the small soft breasts, the slight curve of her belly as it dipped into her bush, and my favorite, that behind.

From behind her, I pressed my erection between the cheeks. My hands reached around the front, the left fondling her breasts while the right dipped into her cunt. She was especially sensitive over her breasts, particularly just around the areola. As I played, she made soft moans.

Drying up, we continued our activities in the bedroom. She tried to get me to lay down. I pushed her onto the bed instead, following through by launching an oral attack upon her breasts. I licked hard around the nipples, alternating between the two sides. My hands moved about her body, mostly playing at the insides of her thighs. She was moaning again, louder this time. She was also bucking her hips gently. This grew in intensity as I simultaneously clamped my mouth over one nipple and suckled vigorously, and slipped two of my fingers inside her cunt.

"Ni hao huai!" she 'scolded' me afterwards. Her face was flushed, and a sheen of sweat shone on her naked body.

Then it was my turn. She started licking me from my neck, her fingers softly teasing my body with her trade-mark sexy massage. I was so hard I could burst. When she reached my groin, she concentrated her efforts around it. Quick flicking dips of her tongue combined with longer slurping licks was just what the doctor ordered!

Eventually she wrapped her mouth around the tip of my erection. Her fingers still playing softly around the area, she began bobbing her head up and down, sucking so enthusiastically I could see the hollowing of her cheeks. With my heightened senses, I barely managed to hold on for ten minutes before I released my seeds into her mouth.

After her trip to the bathroom, where she spit and gargled, she came back to me, to cuddle while I recharged. I caressed her body while we talked about this and that. It felt very comfortable, like I was with a girlfriend, which in a way she was.

Slowly I began to recover. Realizing this, and knowing our two hours together will end soon, she began stimulating me again. Soon she was able to cap me. It was the moment of truth, the end to my fantasies about having her. After this, I won't have to dream about fucking her. I would know!

She laid back and spread her slim legs, bent slightly at the knees. She reached down to assist my aim. I was there, just sitting at the entrance. Then I shifted and I was in! She was still wet, so it was an extremely smooth passage. She was rather tight. I pushed slowly till I was almost fully engulfed, and on my elbows and knees, I started to pump.

"Ni hao chu!" she said. I smiled at her. "Chu cai shuang ma!" I teased her, "Dui ma?"

It was one of the best fucks I'd had. Here was this woman I felt very familiar and comfortable with. I just had a hell of a blow job. Now she was moaning under me. I was deep inside her tight cunt, which was also bloody wet! And with an ejaculation less than twenty minutes ago, I knew I was going to last.

We switched position. She straddled me while I laid back and enjoyed the view. Since I had chronic back pain, this had become my favorite position. She seemed to enjoy it too.

When I eventually fired off, she was sweating. She laid down on me and we hugged our moist bodies together. Then she sat up and removed the condom, taking care not to spill the content. With a moist towel, she wiped me clean.

Before we went our separate ways, she hugged and kissed me. I handed her the money and she thanked me. She told me she'll have lunch before going to work, only a short walk away. She had told the boss lady she'd be late. I said I'll see her soon. She walked out first. I checked to make sure that I'd left no incriminating evidence. Then I quickly checked out. A short lunch at the famous Islamic Restaurant across the road before I sneaked back to the office.

The End
Old 18-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: Wow, u power leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by latebloomer View Post
Hey, 'Lao Lang',
Already say not FR liao, u still can say u know who this girl is?
U dam steady leh....
u may claim tat it's not a FR...
but definitely from your experiences wif a particular feline...
hehe...

Old 19-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

Nostalgia

Hmmm...must be the old wolf.
Stirs up nostalgic feelings about the good old days.
Reminding me of when I first started writing.
One of the earliest series was inspired by some of the old forumers I'd met at a gathering in a pub along Yio Chu Kang Rd.

So here is the entire series, in its various parts.
The characters are totally fictitious, and are, in no form or manner, related to any persons dead or alive. Okay?

Well, here goes....
Old 19-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

And, of course, like always back then, it starts with...

The Wolf

Evening. Off Yio Chu Kang Road. Pub.

The heavy door swung open as the tall hefty man entered. The gush of warm air from outside caused a few of those near the door to look up. Recognition appeared on their faces.

"Hi, Wolf!" said the gaunt slim man from behind the bar. Of medium height, with a rugged macho look that made women swoon, Raymond was the owner of the place.

"Hi, Ray!" replied the man, stripping off his black leather jacket. A motorcycle helmet hung from his other hand.

"Beer?" Ray asked.

"Sure!" Wolf answered, walking towards a group gathered near the pool table at the back. His easy gait, and that easy smile that lighted up his face, told of one confident and at peace with himself.

"Hi, Wolf!" a few of them called out.

"Hi, Relims!" Wolf greeted a bespectacled man wearing an almost permanent grin on his fair face.

"Hi, Fan!" This was to a slightly plump tanned man who looked mischevious and ready for fun.

"Hi, L!" Slapping this tall guy on the shoulder, Wolf took the seat next to him. The beer arrived right after, and Wolf toasted the group.

"So how was it today?" L asked. The rest of the group looked up with interest.

"Not bad. Not bad at all!" Wolf replied, a grin on his face.

"You look like the wolf who just raided the chicken coop!" Relims teased.

"He did," L added, grinning widely.

"Well, of course I did. Thanks to directions from this guy here." He slapped LB on the shoulder again. "By the way, I almost forgot. Let me buy you a drink."

"So it was good?" asked Fan.

"Good? Of course. Now let me tell you guys how good......
Old 19-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Wolfy 1

"She was damn solid, just like L said. Slim, fair skinned, with nicely proportional legs wonderfully exposed under her mini-skirt. And those boobs! She was wearing this very low cut thing that showed off almost three quarters of them!!

Pretty? Not bad lah. Ray, you must have them pretty eh? Well, this one won't disappoint you. Real or not? Take it easy, Relims, you're too impatient. I'll get to those soon. So keep that smile on eh?

This place is rather quiet, away from the main corridor, so you can sneak in and out without trouble. Only problem is the coffee shop nearby. These guys sit there with that look on their faces, like they know what you're gonna do inside. Anyway, that never bothers me, Fan, you know that! Yah, my skin is too thick nowadays.

The massage was totally forgettable. Soft, useless and a waste of time. I was only waiting to roll over.

When I did, I just grabbed her. Pulled her near and told her I don't want any more massage. That's right, L, I didn't wait for her like you did. That's just me lah, Ray.

She didn't resist. As she leaned in, so I could whisper in her ear, my hands were cupping her ass. Ran all the way up from the back of the thighs up to her smooth firm ass. G-strings like you said, L. Real slick and smooth skin too!

She started kissing me, deep french ones. Now I could feel those boobs on my bare chest, and they were nice, real nice! Still kissing, I managed to turn her so she was lying down on the bed. Yes, Relims, my usual fighting style again...

The kisses were getting intense. I was really enjoying them. My hands were auto-roaming. I reached under her blouse and had my left hand on her boobs. She was helping me to undo the catch in front. Once off, I grabbed those size Ds hard. Played with the nipples, squeezed them between my fingers. She moaned into my ears.

My other hand? Where do you think, Fan? Yup, where else? She got wet really fast. I could slip three fingers in! And she was moaning louder. I suddenly wondered whether people can hear us from outside the shop. Suddenly she reached down and grabbed me and that thought was quickly forgotten.

Her cold hands on my hot dick was shocking. But it just made me harder. She seemed surprised at my size, cause she whispered that she had never held anything so big. Hey, Fan, you don't believe? Yes, they always told me that because it’s true. Too bad you're a guy. Otherwise you can verify for yourself how true. Ok, Ray, ok, I'm cool. Another beer? Sure.

tbc
Old 19-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Re: Nostalgia

Quote:
Hmmm...must be the old wolf.
Stirs up nostalgic feelings about the good old days.
Reminding me of when I first started writing.
One of the earliest series was inspired by some of the old forumers I'd met at a gathering in a pub along Yio Chu Kang Rd.

So here is the entire series, in its various parts.
The characters are totally fictitious, and are, in no form or manner, related to any persons dead or alive. Okay?

Well, here goes....
ahh yes...tat nice little watering hole...
actually...was recently...abt 3 days ago...invited to go there by an OL...
me told her me was familiar wif tat place...and will drop by some day...
wonder if me able to produce a FR from me encounter wif her there...
well...we'll see...hehe...

oh ya..."characters are totally fictitious"...me wolf-ass...
hehe...

Old 20-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Samster

Re: latebloomer's originals

We stopped for a bit so I could remove her clothes. Managed to get everything off. Took a good look at her. She's not bad really. Looks a little like Fann Wong plus a bit of Sharon Au. There's a mole on her left cheek, just besides the nose. Reminds me of Hu Jing from the old Shaws movies. Somehow this sexy mole added to her allure.

Her boobs, to answer your question, Reliims, are real! Firm too, despite their heaviness, with pink nipples that were of course erect by then. Soft to the touch too, and very sensitive. A small waist really played up their size.

Her ass was shapely, just a tad skinny I thought. Not as rounded and big as I prefer. Hey, L, you know I’m an ass-man. My favourite? Janet Jackson. Jennifer Lopez. Kylie Minogue's not bad too. Of course, there's that singer from ABBA, what's her name? Anita something or other? Anyway it was the blond one. Any of you guys remember? I still recall when I first saw her on TV in that all white jumpsuit hugging her ass so nicely. It was quickly to my room, locking the door and jerking off as soon as I could. You did too eh, Ray? Well good for you.

So this girl was going on, moaning quite a bit now. Very wet, L. Did she get so wet for you? Anyhow, I started attacking her boobs, sucking at those pink nipples. Fingers below, tongue on top, slurp slurp! Then I moved my tongue down. And saw for myself what my fingers were telling me: she shaved below. Yup, just up your alley eh, Relims? Totally. Not a single one left, bare, smooth, denuded completely.

Now that, my friends, was a fantastic turn-on for me. I don't know why, and can't remember since when, but I've had this thing for a nude cunt. No hair, completely smooth, showing the lips and everything. And I could see on this one, how excited she was. It was so obvious I was surprised. Normally I don't see them so stiff and erect. This one was like a little dick! So I went to work on it.

She must have used perfume there, cause I didn't get any smell to put me off. Oh yes, Fan, just like you, I enjoy the tasting. Just a tad alkaline, this side of being sourish, and a total aphrodisiac for me. I felt like I was gonna burst, but I haven't finish with her yet.

With the little nip between my lips, and my fingers still probing deep within, I could feel wetness running down my chin. She was bucking, gentlemen. The moaning was now low and drawn out. I had to hold her down so the bed wouldn't sqeak so much. There I was, face buried between her thighs, her legs weighing on my shoulders, juice running off my chin. Shiok eh, L? I know, I know, you never go so far. That's why you get to listen to my stories.

After I felt her bucking eased, and the shuddering passed, I got up and entered her. Easy as a hot knife through butter, so slick, so well lubricated. Yet she felt rather tight. Of course the moaning was renewed.

Grabbing her Ds for support, I rode her for at least ten minutes, during which time the other girl outside asked if I was extending my time! She had to take a deep breath before answering yes. Then it was back to closing her eyes, biting her lips to keep from screaming out loud while I pumped.

She must have thought I had enough when I withdrew. Instead I turned her over and put her into my favourite position before sliding back in. Now she was half sprawled over the bed, thighs apart for balance, supporting her upper body on her elbows. I stood behind, my hands cupping her heavy boobs, my little brother deep inside her warm wet cave.

I tried to not make too much noise, but that bloody bed was really sqeaking. Luckily they had no other customers then. The other two girls must have been enjoying themselves listening to the sound we made!

Eventually, I fired off. By this time, we were both slick with sweat. We both cleaned up. I gave her boobs a farewell squeeze. She frenched me for a bit, whispered that she'll miss me, asking me to be back soon.

Yes, Ray, I have her number. And I found out she does outcalls, so Fan here can have his fun."

tbc
Old 23-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

Wolf: end

It was time for moving on. Time to leave the men's world they enjoyed, where a couple of beers and a few stories make the bitter pill of living just that much easier to swallow. Time to go back to crying babies and soiled diapers, to wives who get too many headaches too often. Time to plan for tomorrow's battles, strategise for next week's board meeting.

Ray went back behind the bar counter, bringing with him a tray of empty beer mugs. The rest of the gang got off their stools.

"See you around, Wolf!"

"Until the next time then."

"Make sure you sms me any new finds, L!"

"Sure."

The door closed with a huff. Behind the counter, Raymond looked over at the new waitress drying mugs at the sink. Judy was nineteen, slightly fleshy but sweet-faced and seemed rather taken with her new boss. Ray gazed at her full behind, wrapped in the tights she wore. Then she turned, saw him looking and gave him the sweetest smile he'd seen in a long time. The simple act of taking a breath seemed to cause her ample chest to swell even further.

It must have been the Wolf's story. Ray found himself wondering how this nineteen year old would look in her birthday suit.

He smiled back. Judy's gaze lingered on his face. The signal was unmistakable. With a glint in his eyes and added bounce to his gait, he sauntered over.

As he put his arm around the girl's shoulder and leaned in to whisper in her ear, he thought he heard a muffled howling from outside the door. Shaking his head, he started to do his own magic.

The End
Old 23-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Judy

Judy was wondering just when he was going to make his move. She had been working at his pub for just over three weeks. It was her second job, and so far, it had been quite fun.

Her boss was a nice man, she thought. Raymond was at least fifteen years older than Judy, but she felt at east with him from the get-go. She had always prefer older men anyway. So she was totally comfortable with Ray, as he preferred to be called.

A businessman, he was sociable and made friends easily. Of medium height, he oozed charm and was easy going with his staff. It was nice working for him.

In actual fact, the pub was owned by three partners, but Judy would only consider Ray her boss. The other two hardly show their faces, and tended to be haughty and uppity with her. She was only a waitress to them. Ray treated her more like a friend.

Many of their customers soon became friends with Ray. Thus, despite being located at a slightly out of the way area that was Yio Chu Kang, they had quite a number of regulars. Most would sit down at the bar, order their drinks, and trade stories with Ray. A few, usually the younger bunch, would move to the back of the place, where they play pool, or sing karaoke. Recently Ray brought in a arcade machine that was proving to be quite popular too.

Once in a while apparently, Ray would have his gatherings. In her first week, Judy attended to one of these gatherings. It was hectic, and at the end of the evening, she was dog-tired. She lost count of how many drinks she served, but the place was crowded with people. Many of these seemed to have just met for the first time, but they talked as if they knew each other from somewhere else.

From their conversations, Judy realized that many of these men were talking in some kind of code, referring to each other with nicknames. She was surprised that there were so many different occupations among them. Quite a few were businessmen like Ray, some of whom he had met during his trips to nearby countries, particularly Indonesia where he had his many ongoing projects. There was a pilot apparently, also a lawyer and a lecturer from the local university, even a few in the civil service. There was even one guy who worked in the zoo, apparently staffing the night safari. It was just like Ray to have such a diverse group of friends.

During that evening, there were quite a number of passes made at Judy. Several attempted to chat her up. One asked her directly for her contact number. With her usual panache, she managed to turn all these down without offending anyone.

tbc
Old 23-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Re: Judy

Quote:
There was even one guy who worked in the zoo, apparently staffing the night safari. It was just like Ray to have such a diverse group of friends.
tbc
Hmm...wonder who...this guy is...could it be...
hey...wolf...you remember...this guy??

Old 23-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Re: Judy

Quote:
Hmm...wonder who...this guy is...could it be...
hey...wolf...you remember...this guy??

yes...me knoe who u referring to...
some dinosaur fella...

Old 24-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Judy

Judy was pretty and she knew it. Since she was in secondary school, she was constantly reminded of just how attractive she was. Most of the male students showed interest. Many attempted dating her. Even some male teachers were noted to stare when she walked by.

For a girl her age, Judy would be considered mature looking. With a little make-up, and the right clothes, she can easily look at least a whole five years older. Her ample figure, the long shapely legs she possessed, were the envy of many a female classmate. With her trim waist and full hips, she turned heads everywhere she went.

Somehow she was able to ward off all advances till she left school. The young boys did not appeal to her. Their shallowness and immaturity left a distasteful mark upon her sensibilities. After she met her first 'older' man during her stint working part-time while in secondary four, she realized that these were men with depth, maturity and varying degrees of class. Of course, not all were created equal. Luckily for her, her few short-term relationships with older men left her more confident, self-aware and unharmed.

Ray was saying goodbye to his friends. This was a smaller group, made up of four guys. Judy remembered one as the chap who worked at the zoo. All four were here for the last gathering, and Judy remembered the plump tanned man as the one who asked her unsuccessfully for her phone number. During the evening, the man from the zoo was apparently telling the others about some exploits of his. Judy kept herself behind the counter as much as possible. Somehow this one seemed rather dangerous, although he looked friendly enough. True enough, Ray later told her just how much of a lady-killer he was.

Now she was alone with Ray. This was Lisa's night off, and since it was supposed to be a quiet evening, Judy was managing quite alright. Ray's friends were more interested in their discussion than her, and Ray helped with serving the drinks. Judy was just washing up the beer mugs at the sink when she noticed him gazing at her. He was staring at her off and on throughout the evening, while still seated with the guys listening the zoo guy's story. She wondered if the story was affecting him in some way. He had of course looked at her before, but this time, the way he stared made her feel more than a little excited.

Judy was finishing up the washing when Ray walked over. It was just the two of them in the whole place. The last of Ray's friends had left. It was twelve p.m. on a Saturday evening, and she was alone in a pub with an older man who turns her on. From the tingling sensations in her fingers to the warm feeling starting to spread from her belly, Judy knew she was in for an exciting time.

“Finishing?" Ray asked, smiling. He would have to be blind not to notice the signals she was sending him: opening staring at him, her gaze lingering over his face and his eyes before moving down to scan his body, then up again to catch the eyes, angling her body so he could view her more than ample breasts stretching out her T-shirt, and her full, curvaceous behind pushing out from the very tight denim jeans she wore.

“Yah, just drying up." A small smile played at the corner of his mouth as he came nearer. The look of mischief just lurking behind was giving her chills, sending deliciously itchy feelings down her back. Now he was just an arm's breath away. Judy looked down at the mugs she was drying, aware that he was now openly staring at her.

It's been quite a while since she experienced sensations such as those coursing through her body. She felt as if she was going to explode, like electricity was running in her veins, and all he had to do was to touch her to trigger it off. The warm feeling had concentrated around her groin, and she knew she was going to get really wet really soon.

tbc
Old 24-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
Finallyrelease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFinallyrelease deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

Nice interesteng story.Tks TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1