The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 23
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky123 View Post
hi bros in CD
anyone of you tried your luck and up ping(2) from fujian b4.
I tired to ask her many times but she macham many excuses.
I even offered 800 for ST but she kept insisting no ST...
hence, i might want to re-confirm before i offer to bao her.
are they crazy? $800 for ST yet they reject? omg!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky123 View Post
......from fujian b4.
I tired to ask her many times but she macham many excuses.
I even offered 800 for ST but she kept insisting no ST....
Whenever I come across fujian singers and butterflies, if can siam, I siam them cos really no good feel on these fujian girls. Most often they macham like hang high high platinum pu$$ie$. I really wonder is there's a KC school in fujian for all these girls before coming here cos most of the fujian girls are almost same pattern type.
I like 东北 girls.

$800 also rejected? Think need to use reverse psychology, instead of upping the bids, start reducing the amount from $800, $700, $600, $500.....See if she take or not Nothing to lose atall!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lifeguard70 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfjw View Post
Anyone up xiaoting from Fujian b4? Have try asking but rejected.
Can describe her...?
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gfjw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long hair .... Quite slim and fair. Sharp features
Old 10-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 21
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Whenever I come across fujian singers and butterflies, if can siam, I siam them cos really no good feel on these fujian girls. Most often they macham like hang high high platinum pu$$ie$. I really wonder is there's a KC school in fujian for all these girls before coming here cos most of the fujian girls are almost same pattern type.
I like 东北 girls.

$800 also rejected? Think need to use reverse psychology, instead of upping the bids, start reducing the amount from $800, $700, $600, $500.....See if she take or not ) Nothing to lose atall!
东北的是比较爷们儿豪爽。I like your bargaining strategy, next time must try it! anyway I also think Fujian girls can't sing for nuts... 咬字不清 唱歌象哭丧 完事儿还得鼓掌 怎么她们一点自觉性也没有呢 but I did come across a Fujian girl... Pussy very tight... Cannot sing with CD mike but can sing with my mike... Haha memories...
Old 10-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

was there last nite with my buddy and bro here.
find it quite a nice place,there are some quite good looking girls.
sat with one from jiang xi,forgot her name as I very seldom go ktv.

maybe next time,if i want to visit again,will ask bros here to intro some syts.

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieboy View Post
东北的是比较爷们儿豪爽。
That's the 1 of the reasons I like 东北妹妹
Old 11-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 21
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
喝酒不啰嗦 心机也不重 小事不计较 适合交朋友 不象南方的 各各装淑女 小女人类型 累的时候还是北方的肩膀比较"可靠" 每次醉了就拉几个东北妹妹帮我挡酒 顺便小唱一首 我的家在东北 嘿嘿
Old 11-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah bro, pretty, good figure and hot in bed...
Old 11-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
喝酒不啰嗦 心机也不重 小事不计较 适合交朋友 不象南方的 各各装淑女 小女人类型 累的时候还是北方的肩膀比较"可靠"
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
东北女人就像陈年的酒, 浓香滚烫, 要人心醉.

东北女人豪情奔放如同夏日的阳光, 极为热烈而又浪漫的氛围包围着你, 让人沉醉在浓郁的灿烂之中.

东北女人更像东北夏天盛开的鲜花, 在属于自己的季节里盛情开放.

东北女人不一定是全中国最好的女人, 但她们的美丽却非常纯粹和极致, 气质近乎纯净和冷艳构成了东北大地上一种原始却异常优美的冰雪美人.

东北有四宝:人参, 貂皮, 乌拉草, 东北的女人不能少!

东北女人雪白的肌肤,杨柳的细腰, 高挺的身材,凸显一种雅致的美丽魅力. 真是个宝哩!

东北女人真好看, 带回家里 ‘二人转’.

知冷知热更知心,生活幸福多美满.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WearKabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
can share the number?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Karma Karma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
东北的是比较爷们儿豪爽。
Not totally true. Encountered some are very ngeow, fussy and money faced also.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
koji is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Recent adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
Lately I have been taking a keen interest at this KTV joint. This is rather unlike me because I have been cheonging mid/higher end KTVs like TAM, TDWX, LV, LP, DC, KBK, OKTV, HT etc. It all started with extreme boredom, frustration at work and to top it up, no khaki for KTV. Was driving aimlessly, thirsty for a drink and PRC mei mei to KC. Read alot of hype about ChinaDoll and thought this could be economical joint for a lone ranger mission. CD do have decent small sized rooms perfect for a guy plus a couple of PRC mei mei. 4 jugs of beer at less less than $200 (I think?? juz swipe the card and hardly pay attention to the final bill).

The expereience was surprising ...hmmmmm.... not bad. Decent deco and polite staff.

As for the girls......... well being a "push door" kind of KTV concept... one really need to set the right expectation. It's not all fantastic but it's really not all too bad.
5~7yrs ago, Havelock scene has the best looking babes whereas push door KTVs' selection was rather less than ideal. Low end joints were completely MILF out back in those years.
Today.... top tier joints' girl quality has significantly declined whereas ChinaDoll has a surprising decent selection. Sure there are still some OLD and FAT girls lurking in the joiint. However there are quite a decent % of babes that are chio enought to give me a nose bleed :P

What's fun to me is the variety of girls. Endless stream of girls pushing the door to avail themselve to you. If you don't like, tell them not to come back. If you fancy.... tell them to return. If you really like them.... you don't let them leave your room ha ha. The only downside is some stubborn asses that refuse the go even after I politely told them to leave. Not a big problem for me. If politeness don't work, I just bark them out of the room. Confirm work. These days at high end KTV....... no matter how hard the mummy worked to bring in girls..... I will still not get to sample as much girls like I've did at China Doll.

Over the last 2 trips, I have sat with 9 different girls. Some of you regulars might have already bump into them but sorry I really cannot remember all their names. I'll just briefly describe my experience with them

Fang Fang & Jia Jia
These 2 work as a tag team. Fang Fang looks mid 20s with rather ordinary village girl looks. However she does have a nice pair of legs. Jia Jia looks MILFy but insists she's still in her mid 20s. These 2 chick are pretty daring. Once in the room will auto tickle your nipples and grab your cock. Kept enticing me to go to their home for a MFF 3some session. I asked Fang Fang how much will be the damage? She said she need to discuss with Jia Jia but never really came back with a "quotation". So all these cock teasing may be just bull shit.

YouQi
Fun chatty tarty girl from GuangZhou. Especially fun when she's 70% drunk. Loads of hugging and kissing when she's in that tipsy state. However that's just as far as she would go.... not "immediately" available for ST. Well at least not for me. She has a good friend working in the same joint. Mid/Late 20s with ordinary looks. But she's tall, leggy and busty!!! Nose bleeding good. Sign...... not immediately availble for ST

Candy
Here an interesting character. First thing she said when she pushed open the door...... in ENGLISH.... Hi I am Korean, can I come in?? Said she's 26 from Seoul and now studying optomerty in one of our Polys. Do not wish to work in Korean KTV for fear that she might bump into family friends blah blah. Quite chio when she all doll up. But at cloaser examination.... big frame, small boobs and thick thunder thighs. But what was most intersting is that other PRC girls say she's not really from Korea but from some Northern China area where the folks there do speak the Korean language. Anyway.... I'm not too into her.

LuLu
Although she's in her early 30s, she is the most womanly among the 9 I've met. Matured, classy, stylish and charming. I'm a sucker for this kind of LADY. The GFE is there but being an OLD BIRD.... she will be one difficult pussy to conquere. Nevertheless..... I still enjoyed her company very much.

Micky
She a good friend of LuLu. My gawd this Yunnan babe has the MAXIMUM NOSE BLEED effect on me. 1.7m tall, long shapely legs, perky butt, c cup racks and an exotic looking face that 90% resemble the HK model QiQi (Simon Yam's wife, SKII model). Instant erection when I first saw her. Screwing her is now my Number 1 priority at ChinaDoll. My gawd.... just think about her now is making my pants tight at the crotch.

Other 2
Sorry can't remember their names.
One is a Fuzhou girl that look almost like an average singapore girl. Ordinary looks and little fun factor.
The other one is a 23yr SYT. Youngish cute but not the womanly charming type. Quite immature, kept running down to DC to earn bigger buck and only returning later at CD to collect my tips. Gave a stern warning not to do that again. Anyway.... not into her, will probable ban her from entering my room.

Sorry for being so long winded..... My head is still spinning with alcohol effects. Gotta take a break before I head down to CD again
den y still type so long?? since u noe u so long winded?
Old 12-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

one of the promotor of hennessy,not bad looking.
slim and have a sweet look.
any bros,know her name and ctc ???

last saturday,i was there for awhile,saw quite a few girls with good look and boobs.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 12-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
one of the promotor of hennessy,not bad looking.
slim and have a sweet look.
any bros,know her name and ctc ???
Wow!
Bro Cum_Luver, nowadays you prefer local dish liao arh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1