The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Hi big boss just wondering y instigating or masterminding mass zap is not part of the rules or regulations? It's an act of creating disharmony in sbf.

Just my 2cents worth of curiosity.
yeah boss

once I asked about zapping here and you said no one needs a reason to zap a person when I was zapped and I accepted it as that.

as long as they are zapping without vulgar words, they don't need to leave a name...

are the rules changing now? just asking don't penalise me....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-11-2013, 08:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I will try here too to report funny zaps that threaten....so weird....

WeChat Lady 18-11-2013 08:12 PM Your evil past is haunting u! Better Watch your front!

this was my post

http://sammyreviews.store/showpos...postcount=6183
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Say, someone with power of 12 up me (green bottle not red bottle), but Im deducted 6 pts instead? What gives? Anyone knows? Thanks
Old 18-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yeah boss

once I asked about zapping here and you said no one needs a reason to zap a person when I was zapped and I accepted it as that.

as long as they are zapping without vulgar words, they don't need to leave a name...

are the rules changing now? just asking don't penalise me....
Plz allow me to ask you one question - Tell us honestly, have you ever zapped or upped people in Good Faith? Those samsters who mass zapped Uniman were done in bad faith and Boss therefore restore his rep pts out of fairness ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-11-2013, 11:53 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

it only means he zapped you instead of adding to your points.
someone with 12 rep points, can only add 12 points( no more, no less) and deduct 6 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Say, someone with power of 12 up me (green bottle not red bottle), but Im deducted 6 pts instead? What gives? Anyone knows? Thanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
someone with 12 rep points, can only add 12 points( no more, no less) and deduct 6 points.
Its a green bottle and not red bottle as I mentioned.
He even show me a pic of his control panel 2 show its a green bottle too
Old 19-11-2013, 01:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Plz allow me to ask you one question - Tell us honestly, have you ever zapped or upped people in Good Faith? Those samsters who mass zapped Uniman were done in bad faith and Boss therefore restore his rep pts out of fairness ...
Lots of people have zapped me in bad faith. Mass zapping also

In fact was just zapped for uniman post today

So what I do? As I have come to know its the way things work here in sbf

No need reason or name to zap just no vulgar message

If everyone complain think boss super busy

I think I just concentrate on adding value to the forum
Old 19-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!

Quote:

I still dont know who clone mass zapped me, but somehow related to keewee. It doesn't matter now. Lets continue to post here safely
Old 19-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 17
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Big Boss, just saw this post and information here today.

I also got two mass clone zap last month, like to know if it is too late or something can be done ?

Detailed information here:

1st mass zap:

WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:37 PM -20
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:34 PM up
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:32 PM if topup also can't afford then you stay at home pcc better
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:29 PM reading go library and not come to sbf
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:24 PM so powerful

2nd mass zap

Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 11:02 PM don't believe you try
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 11:01 PM see u 1 time zap u 1 time
Screwing maids 12-10-2013 10:57 PM gong simi??
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:53 PM reading football club is it?
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:52 PM why you so concern?
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:48 PM nonsense
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:47 PM send my regards to your

Hope can hear something here!
Thanks and Regards
Old 19-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
Morning Big Boss, just saw this post and information here today.

I also got two mass clone zap last month, like to know if it is too late or something can be done ?

Detailed information here:

1st mass zap:

WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:37 PM -20
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:34 PM up
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:32 PM if topup also can't afford then you stay at home pcc better
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:29 PM reading go library and not come to sbf
WeChat Lady 17-10-2013 11:24 PM so powerful

2nd mass zap

Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 11:02 PM don't believe you try
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 11:01 PM see u 1 time zap u 1 time
Screwing maids 12-10-2013 10:57 PM gong simi??
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:53 PM reading football club is it?
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:52 PM why you so concern?
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:48 PM nonsense
Bubbles 2.0 12-10-2013 10:47 PM send my regards to your

Hope can hear something here!
Thanks and Regards
after reporting the above information, got another two zap related to the above mass zaps, details as follows:

WeChat Lady 19-11-2013 01:38 PM faster go complain ..
WeChat Lady 19-11-2013 01:34 PM good luck to you ...

Big boss, can do some investigation here?
Old 19-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!

Quote:

I think I just concentrate on adding value to the forum
Bro just notices, sorry to hear that, dont know how my post is related to your zap.

But agree we just concentrate on adding value to the forum here
Old 19-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
after reporting the above information, got another two zap related to the above mass zaps, details as follows:

WeChat Lady 19-11-2013 01:38 PM faster go complain ..
WeChat Lady 19-11-2013 01:34 PM good luck to you ...

Big boss, can do some investigation here?
just notices two more zap this morning, not sure if it is considered "mass clone zap" type, exposed here for reference

advise from experienced... 19-10-2013 08:26 AM zap
advise from experienced... 19-10-2013 08:24 AM clone!!!!!!!
Old 19-11-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 72
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Its a green bottle and not red bottle as I mentioned.
He even show me a pic of his control panel 2 show its a green bottle too
To make it easy for boss to investigate. I am the one who has up bro sadfa but he said his points were deducted instead.

Here is the image of my User CP.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cf40ca289638591
Old 19-11-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Try request for boss to undo all the zaps.

Quote:
just notices two more zap this morning, not sure if it is considered "mass clone zap" type, exposed here for reference

advise from experienced... 19-10-2013 08:26 AM zap
advise from experienced... 19-10-2013 08:24 AM clone!!!!!!!
Old 20-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

The community is much bigger out there.
Don't worry about unreasonable ups/ zaps cos there are people who will up you because of what your contributions are.
It's difficult to judge the content of the posts cos what you think may not be somehow useful (disapprovals) maybe helpful to others (approvals).
Therefore it's impossible to please everyone, they always supporters and detractors.
Saying this, the community is bigger than any clone zaps as long as you continue to contribute, there always someone who will up you in good faith without expecting anything in return.
It's part of a system to put in some fun and keep some balance, keeping viewers and samsters.
Do not stop contributing or posting, there plenty of threads, sections preferably in the matters of the heart where some of top contributers are there.
Last but not least, i hope everyone should strive to share good lobangs with one another with spare time in hands, instead of arguing with one another.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1