The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
nelsonkhoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkhoch View Post
Just finished a session with Lan from Rollypolly. As always arrangement was very smooth bro here bro there dont know i want to make love to the girl or okt now his bfe very high HAHAHAHA. Knn now i doubt my preference. Anyway enough jokes and continue on:

Location: Central area, just nice me and my parents from Jakarta stay in nearby hotel so like 3 minutes walk to the location just now so shiok
Face: 9/10, at first see photo i honestly feel not my cup of tea. Ask who avail okt says try this new gal just come today confirm power. Since nearby i no complain lor go only. Reach wait a while cos bro rolly said she not answering. Wah inside my heart, i think gonna be bad bonk alr but come alr and from previous bonk bro rp girls all okay so just believe and yolo. Finally get in and BOOM! She looks way better than photo! My first time seeing girl in real life better than photo( paiseh lah hor i not experienced hahaha). She very syt, dress like got class like that. Closer look got blemish a bit like really a bit only but who cares, this kind of face i very rare encounter. Really-really my type one.
Attitude: 9/10 Seems cold at first no smile like that, once again "walao why i keep getting this feeling gonna be bad bonk". Until she went to serve tea for me. Ask everything okay, i said okay. She also massage me somemore to make everything relaxed. My explanation not enough to explain why i give 9/10? Wait until a while i explain lol
Shower: No rate, reason being i very good guy see she want to open clothes to bath but shiver from the temperature. I ask she bath alr, she said yes while bringing towels and opening her clothes. I stop her and go shower alone i very reasonable ( some bro may think about hygine issue but for me i believe the girl cos she so attentive to everything and wipe here and there lol.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced can feel hard but fuck la i think i kena charmed by her or what until i dont care the boobs i only care about making myself and her happy so i still fucking rate her high. Anyway nipple erect so easily and i cant stop playing with the nipples.
Catbath: 11/10 want to rate 20/10 later people say i fake fr la promote here and there la, but give 10 not enough so 11 okay. Catbath fucking long, my ear kena bite few times. Basically my ear wet like really wet, then go down go up fuck i stress cos too happy i finally kena raped by syt with catbath.
Foreplay: 10/10 take the most of time here, we enjoy the foreplay really really well fucking long foreplay like really taking the process to make love with girlfriend, i lick nipples she bite her lips pull me to her face bite my ear again. My hair kena grabbed really hard kena pull here pull there. She shiver sia wtf. We foreplay until i dont even realize before i go fuck her condom drop out alr. Awkward moment wondering what happen and realize we keep moving in the bed until drop out. She then suck and lick me again like never tired.
BBBJ:10/10 Catbath go to bbbj then foreplay i lick here and there. Like i said previously my condom drop right? After drop she catbath and bbbj again so very long bbbj until DT, i was like wtf she really good sia. 2nd round foreplay one fucking funny thing happen again. The condom drop agai. We like wtf, but she really good girl and this time she turn me to the side and deepthroat while i facing sideways like that. This is honestly my best bbbj so far. Lucky i didnt cim cos i think if i cim i will broke my image and the rest of the session might not turn well. Reason is she very hygiene kind of girl and say she dont like cim for cleanliness reasons and i respect her reason and decision. So if you want to cim dont find her okay you might not enjoy the rest of the session. She said that when we have a heart to heart talk.
Frenching: 9/10 at first kiss2 only but after that furious tongue fight while keep pulling my hair ( i can become botak because of her ). Then when we have the talk, she explain the reason again cos she fuck because of feeling. lucky me she said im kind and she said i treat her well with respect so ofcourse she got mood to french also. So bro my tips is, dont force her to french, just kiss2 enough, later you patient and treat her well, the heaven you looking will come itself.
Fj:10/10 do little bit position for me is enough as long i can see the girl im fucking is enjoying herself also. You know right the feeling when it feels like both side enjoy the process and the adrenaline comes to you makes you enjoy the process really well. I dont even rememver whether she tight or not or what position we do i just fucking enjoy everything with her. I rmb we do lotus, sideways and cowgirl. i cum dont want to stop as i want to make her happy also so ikeep thrusting until she cum.
Gfe: 10/10 she said today she just come and previous customer said she bad and she feel sad. She tell me that she is in the wrong that she working she supposed not to be so quiet but that is the way she is! If you read from the beginning you will realize that i said she seems cold but at the end i still treat her with smile and respect and this is what i get from her. So what i wanna say is if you bonk this girl pls treat her with respect and you will be rewarded! Ike she said she loves to fuck with feeling not just physical kind of thing.
Overall: 9.9/10 pls i know my math sucks got 8 overthere how come overall 9.9. I dont carr alr i will still rate her 9.9. Shes my best bonk of the year like legit.
Rtf: I wanna try Vasa since everybody is talking about her, but Lan is my best bonk of the year so far so lets see how she compare to Vasa. Even if Vasa turns out to be better i will still visit her multiple times before she go back ( and ofcourse visiting Vasa too if got the slot HAHAHAHA)

Take this as reference only cos people taste are different. I clicked with her but i dont about the others so dont blame me if what you experience may be different. But still i dont care if people say i fake fr give rating so high write so long here and there or say maybe i kena kc or what. I really dont care, i tell what i experienced and im so fucking satisfied with it. Happy bonking guys!
Knn i see my own post i shocked at hoe long i write, LOL
Old 19-09-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xeddd55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried soi69 prew??
How's her service and is she fair??
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=665530
Old 19-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gfelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rolly Polly MINI

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, has a more china look to her but still pretty overall

GFE not on point as not much touching, but she is very cute and playful. No frenching/kissing but maybe cause i never try.

Boobs are enhanced but her nipples like spears very sharp and nice to suck on, she is 100% shaved down there but i never try anything, bros can feel free to do so as it looked really good since shes clean shaven unlike most of the other girls.

Shower with her but this shower is basically her giving you a good cleaning, felt like professional bath service. Don't get me wrong its a good thing.

Down to business, her blowjob was amazing. Very smooth and she knew what she was doing.

After the sweet blowjob proceeded to the fucking and her moaning was so good it seemed like she really really enjoyed. Her eyes give you the fuck me look and basically make you feel good. She flexible enough to bend her legs and pull you closer.

Overall was a good bonk if you want to release some stress.
Old 19-09-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkhoch View Post
Just finished a session with Lan from Rollypolly. As always arrangement was very smooth bro here bro there dont know i want to make love to the girl or okt now his bfe very high HAHAHAHA. Knn now i doubt my preference. Anyway enough jokes and continue on:

Location: Central area, just nice me and my parents from Jakarta stay in nearby hotel so like 3 minutes walk to the location just now so shiok
Face: 9/10, at first see photo i honestly feel not my cup of tea. Ask who avail okt says try this new gal just come today confirm power. Since nearby i no complain lor go only. Reach wait a while cos bro rolly said she not answering. Wah inside my heart, i think gonna be bad bonk alr but come alr and from previous bonk bro rp girls all okay so just believe and yolo. Finally get in and BOOM! She looks way better than photo! My first time seeing girl in real life better than photo( paiseh lah hor i not experienced hahaha). She very syt, dress like got class like that. Closer look got blemish a bit like really a bit only but who cares, this kind of face i very rare encounter. Really-really my type one.
Attitude: 9/10 Seems cold at first no smile like that, once again "walao why i keep getting this feeling gonna be bad bonk". Until she went to serve tea for me. Ask everything okay, i said okay. She also massage me somemore to make everything relaxed. My explanation not enough to explain why i give 9/10? Wait until a while i explain lol
Shower: No rate, reason being i very good guy see she want to open clothes to bath but shiver from the temperature. I ask she bath alr, she said yes while bringing towels and opening her clothes. I stop her and go shower alone i very reasonable ( some bro may think about hygine issue but for me i believe the girl cos she so attentive to everything and wipe here and there lol.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced can feel hard but fuck la i think i kena charmed by her or what until i dont care the boobs i only care about making myself and her happy so i still fucking rate her high. Anyway nipple erect so easily and i cant stop playing with the nipples.
Catbath: 11/10 want to rate 20/10 later people say i fake fr la promote here and there la, but give 10 not enough so 11 okay. Catbath fucking long, my ear kena bite few times. Basically my ear wet like really wet, then go down go up fuck i stress cos too happy i finally kena raped by syt with catbath.
Foreplay: 10/10 take the most of time here, we enjoy the foreplay really really well fucking long foreplay like really taking the process to make love with girlfriend, i lick nipples she bite her lips pull me to her face bite my ear again. My hair kena grabbed really hard kena pull here pull there. She shiver sia wtf. We foreplay until i dont even realize before i go fuck her condom drop out alr. Awkward moment wondering what happen and realize we keep moving in the bed until drop out. She then suck and lick me again like never tired.
BBBJ:10/10 Catbath go to bbbj then foreplay i lick here and there. Like i said previously my condom drop right? After drop she catbath and bbbj again so very long bbbj until DT, i was like wtf she really good sia. 2nd round foreplay one fucking funny thing happen again. The condom drop agai. We like wtf, but she really good girl and this time she turn me to the side and deepthroat while i facing sideways like that. This is honestly my best bbbj so far. Lucky i didnt cim cos i think if i cim i will broke my image and the rest of the session might not turn well. Reason is she very hygiene kind of girl and say she dont like cim for cleanliness reasons and i respect her reason and decision. So if you want to cim dont find her okay you might not enjoy the rest of the session. She said that when we have a heart to heart talk.
Frenching: 9/10 at first kiss2 only but after that furious tongue fight while keep pulling my hair ( i can become botak because of her ). Then when we have the talk, she explain the reason again cos she fuck because of feeling. lucky me she said im kind and she said i treat her well with respect so ofcourse she got mood to french also. So bro my tips is, dont force her to french, just kiss2 enough, later you patient and treat her well, the heaven you looking will come itself.
Fj:10/10 do little bit position for me is enough as long i can see the girl im fucking is enjoying herself also. You know right the feeling when it feels like both side enjoy the process and the adrenaline comes to you makes you enjoy the process really well. I dont even rememver whether she tight or not or what position we do i just fucking enjoy everything with her. I rmb we do lotus, sideways and cowgirl. i cum dont want to stop as i want to make her happy also so ikeep thrusting until she cum.
Gfe: 10/10 she said today she just come and previous customer said she bad and she feel sad. She tell me that she is in the wrong that she working she supposed not to be so quiet but that is the way she is! If you read from the beginning you will realize that i said she seems cold but at the end i still treat her with smile and respect and this is what i get from her. So what i wanna say is if you bonk this girl pls treat her with respect and you will be rewarded! Ike she said she loves to fuck with feeling not just physical kind of thing.
Overall: 9.9/10 pls i know my math sucks got 8 overthere how come overall 9.9. I dont carr alr i will still rate her 9.9. Shes my best bonk of the year like legit.
Rtf: I wanna try Vasa since everybody is talking about her, but Lan is my best bonk of the year so far so lets see how she compare to Vasa. Even if Vasa turns out to be better i will still visit her multiple times before she go back ( and ofcourse visiting Vasa too if got the slot HAHAHAHA)

Take this as reference only cos people taste are different. I clicked with her but i dont about the others so dont blame me if what you experience may be different. But still i dont care if people say i fake fr give rating so high write so long here and there or say maybe i kena kc or what. I really dont care, i tell what i experienced and im so fucking satisfied with it. Happy bonking guys!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 19-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Samster (A)

rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfelover View Post
Rolly Polly MINI

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos, has a more china look to her but still pretty overall

GFE not on point as not much touching, but she is very cute and playful. No frenching/kissing but maybe cause i never try.

Boobs are enhanced but her nipples like spears very sharp and nice to suck on, she is 100% shaved down there but i never try anything, bros can feel free to do so as it looked really good since shes clean shaven unlike most of the other girls.

Shower with her but this shower is basically her giving you a good cleaning, felt like professional bath service. Don't get me wrong its a good thing.

Down to business, her blowjob was amazing. Very smooth and she knew what she was doing.

After the sweet blowjob proceeded to the fucking and her moaning was so good it seemed like she really really enjoyed. Her eyes give you the fuck me look and basically make you feel good. She flexible enough to bend her legs and pull you closer.

Overall was a good bonk if you want to release some stress.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 19-09-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vasa - Ā Megami-sama - Club Poseidon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
We are the batch of lucky fuckers today to have her!!!
Good night n happy rtf if we can get it lol
Agreed
And I will push my luck
(and not only that!)
Old 19-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12730 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Had om from http://www.sggentlemen.com/om today.

Face was cute typical of SYTs like her 3rd pic. She had tonnes of selfie on her mobile so not sure why her okt used those currently on web.

Boobs were man-made and unfortunately too hard for boob lovers but the visuals are great.

Now her figure is great, flat tummy accentuated by voluptuous ass which I kneaded the whole session and she's good at dancing which got the mood going. Only issue for those who dont like tatoos as she had the whole shebang across her entire back not unlike Japanese yakuza haha.... Some might dislike it but it didn't stop me from admiring her smooth skin.

Certified to be 19 as I checked her PP cause I scare of rotan. She born in 1998 and her body and skin are bona fide proof of it. Great massage skill, nearly forgot I was there for something more. She makes a good teeruk to be honest with her adorable character or maybe I'm kena kc trap liao

She leaving this wed and I'm seriously considering going back tmr...
I also sometime check the gal PP too.
Thanks for sharing your exp with us.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 19-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I also sometime check the gal PP too.
Thanks for sharing your exp with us.
Yeah must check PP if the girl looks young. Once you put your cock in an underaged's mouth or pussy, you jitao reputation, family and career all gone in that split second of shiokness. All the things that you took decades to build ALL DOWN THE DRAIN.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Had om from http://www.sggentlemen.com/om today.

Face was cute typical of SYTs like her 3rd pic. She had tonnes of selfie on her mobile so not sure why her okt used those currently on web.

Boobs were man-made and unfortunately too hard for boob lovers but the visuals are great.

Now her figure is great, flat tummy accentuated by voluptuous ass which I kneaded the whole session and she's good at dancing which got the mood going. Only issue for those who dont like tatoos as she had the whole shebang across her entire back not unlike Japanese yakuza haha.... Some might dislike it but it didn't stop me from admiring her smooth skin.

Certified to be 19 as I checked her PP cause I scare of rotan. She born in 1998 and her body and skin are bona fide proof of it. Great massage skill, nearly forgot I was there for something more. She makes a good teeruk to be honest with her adorable character or maybe I'm kena kc trap liao

She leaving this wed and I'm seriously considering going back tmr...
Hi Bro, thanks for FR..did you manage to Paint and French Om?
To me, its a must. Haha
Old 19-09-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
terulll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a mystery bonk session from paradise888

Got the place and the door opened, i got Sammy

Amazing looks, i mist say she is a syt look a bit like bene rexha to me

Not for boob lover
She is crazy in a good way, playfull and damn loco
Sadly the service that are stated are not provided like it was stated which is the down point, but okt said he will talk to her

Overall i would rate the session 6.5/10 mostly because of her look
Old 19-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hopping on the hype wagon for VASA

To me this girl is not the typical FL that you get. Felt that she's quite unique. What attracted me most is her spunk and the way she took charge. Her command of English is pretty good as well.

Looks wise very short hair. I personally like longer haired ladies but I found myself to be quite turned on by her pixie look.
Tall slender frame with natural boobs. Not the largest of tits but her natural (.)(.) looks and feels lovely on her.
BBJ was awesome. A few other bros wrote about their experiences on her sexual prowess so I will not emphasize further.

overall. The way she turns it up and gfe + classy combinations is one of the better ones I've received. Never a dull moment. will RTF.
Old 19-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Hopping on the hype wagon for VASA

To me this girl is not the typical FL that you get. Felt that she's quite unique. What attracted me most is her spunk and the way she took charge. Her command of English is pretty good as well.

Looks wise very short hair. I personally like longer haired ladies but I found myself to be quite turned on by her pixie look.
Tall slender frame with natural boobs. Not the largest of tits but her natural (.)(.) looks and feels lovely on her.
BBJ was awesome. A few other bros wrote about their experiences on her sexual prowess so I will not emphasize further.

overall. The way she turns it up and gfe + classy combinations is one of the better ones I've received. Never a dull moment. will RTF.
Accurate as hell FR!!!
Cannot wait for my RTF!!!
Old 19-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Hi Bro, thanks for FR..did you manage to Paint and French Om?
To me, its a must. Haha
I didn't try to paint but her labia did look fresh and delicious being pink and shaved

As for frenching, it depends on individuals I guess, she was open and i did take mints before meeting her and gurgled listerine before action. But I didnt exactly like kissing braces so I didnt go out all. Just some tongue tango
Old 19-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 8
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR FOR Fanny, Rollypolly

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the FR bro
Old 19-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster (A)

FR for LAN, Rollypolly

Posting on behalf of Bro Armgeddon, Thanks for the FR bro.

Last edited by rollypolly1234; 19-09-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1