The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
When I was 20, I managed to hook up a really slutty girl. Everybody knows she's damn loose. So one day got her to my house I was lying down and she was bbbj me while staring at me in the eyes. She was a great fuck.

Than I told her to try gargle my balls and suck it , my main aim was to get her to ass rim me. Very hard got SG girl will ass rim de mah.. Machiam personal achievement unlocked.

So told her babe.. My friend gf also AR him.. Will bring the guy to estacy.. She relented at first but than still slowly twril her tounge at my sai kang.

Knn nbcb. Duno is morning eat the roti John got onion or what.. She started to poke her tounge in and out my anus. Tmd! Sibeh itchy and sibeh song!! But than I accidentally beh tahan Liao and pang pui straight at her face. Got ba wu de.. Quite chao...
Knn.. Zzzz

She jitao stare at me and stood up and all the ang moh pai vulguar come out. I fucking paiseh and tell her now my turn to ass rim her please I am sorry. Pinned her down back facing me and attacked her anus and pussy.

Luckily she found AR sibeh song for her she also forgive me...

Sibeh jialat... Pek people AR me still pang pui
Was reading all 12 pages,this one made be laugh out loud in public place (actually at my car service center)

Two thumbs up for u... ROFL

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 27-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Was supposed to meet my fb at a hotel but bcoz she was late so I checked into the room and text her the room no. While waiting for her I decided to take a shower first. Mid of my shower I heard the door bell rang, my first thought was my fb has reached. Trying to be naughty I answer the door naked and performed a full monty right at the door. SIBEI JIALAT .... it wasn't my fb but 2 tourists from China got the wrong level. They laughed and give a thumb up when they realized they made a mistake . I shared my jailat happening with my fb and she couldn't stop laughing while I was banging her. Jailat happening enough?
Alamak wasted. Should ask them join in for MFFF Mah!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 27-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 20
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/th...-what-happened

Who got more jialet than him????

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 27-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 12
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This happen many yrs ago.. tat time still 18.. got to know a malaysia girl 20yrs old working at pub.. become my gf.. one nite after her work send her hm.. her landlord not in.. stay over.. middle of the nite start to have sex.. tat was my virgin nite.. somemore not prepare.. go raw.. insert in her, jus 2 stroke shoot.. lucky tat time still young.. after shoot still quite hard.. dare not tell her i already shoot scare lose face.. continue to pump her.. maybe becos is 2nd round it last almost another 45min be4 i come again but is shoot on her body.. after tat she still praise me say i good, can last so long.. make her come twice.. damn jialat.. my 1st virgin shoot less than a min..
Thank you for sharing jialat story here. You enjoyed very much.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 27-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Was supposed to meet my fb at a hotel but bcoz she was late so I checked into the room and text her the room no. While waiting for her I decided to take a shower first. Mid of my shower I heard the door bell rang, my first thought was my fb has reached. Trying to be naughty I answer the door naked and performed a full monty right at the door. SIBEI JIALAT .... it wasn't my fb but 2 tourists from China got the wrong level. They laughed and give a thumb up when they realized they made a mistake . I shared my jailat happening with my fb and she couldn't stop laughing while I was banging her. Jailat happening enough?
Wah seh really jialat lah! Thank you for sharing here.

Old 27-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
Thank you for sharing post. This chap is jialat lor!

Old 27-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14472 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Seaj sibei jiatlat liao la this time! His photo kena exposed by one samster here! Now everyone knows his crook and cb face liao! Really damn jiatlat ler!
Old 27-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
i32D deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyi32D deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Seaj sibei jiatlat liao la this time! His photo kena exposed by one samster here! Now everyone knows his crook and cb face liao! Really damn jiatlat ler!
SIC the photo leh...
Old 27-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
LtData deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
How come I up u u no up me back?
The crew were dismayed
When she told them her species and genus
Old 28-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jin Jialat - City Harvest Verdict: What CHC Members Say

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...y-5216220.html

Old 28-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Thank you all who had shared their jialat stories here.

Please post more jialat stories to share here.

Old 28-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
Wallabies is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWallabies is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWallabies is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So many stories on jialat. Thank you TS.
Old 29-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallabies View Post
So many stories on jialat. Thank you TS.
Thank you for your support.

Please post all your jialat stories here.

Old 29-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post

This is the most jiat liat video I ever seen... I am speechless for all this "blinded" pple...
Me passing by nia
Old 29-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post

Waaa this video at 3:29 the XMM really is jin cute lah please! She like so naive and not sure what is actually going on. Hahahah. Her specs really so cute. Who can find her instagram or fb hahahah. But she left me a phrase, quite deep meaning 1. '' Into the darkness you shine. Out of the ashes we rise. ''

I love you la xmm!!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1