The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a glorious beacon of lightEdward1 is a glorious beacon of lightEdward1 is a glorious beacon of lightEdward1 is a glorious beacon of lightEdward1 is a glorious beacon of lightEdward1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafferty View Post
Fei Er

Looks: 7.5/10 (My type where I find her pretty in particularly her nose)
Body: 7/10 (Sexy and slender)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nice B cups)
Slightly bigger will be nice
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimed with no smell)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat, sensual and she knows how to hit the right spot)
AR: 8/10 (she knows how to flick her tongue well....)
FJ: 7.5/10 (able to adapt/ sync with my unusual momentun)
Frenching: Yes (i definitely love to french her when we are both horny)
Attitude : Fun-loving, hardworking and patient

Give her a try bros, you will not regret it!!!!!
Another premium clone has surfaced. It is almost non-stop!

Last edited by Edward1; 05-04-2016 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zhaolover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Another premium clone has surfaced. It is almost non-stop!

GOTCHA!! EDWARD1!

I AM OKT PETER OF L18H20 AND L18H05. I HAVE CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED.

I HAVE PURPOSELY POSTED TWO FAKE FR UNDER 2 FAKE ACCOUNT NAME – lafferty (written in 1820) and zhaolover (written in 1805) TO ENSURE THAT YOU FALL INTO MY TRAP AND YOU DID.

THERE ARE NO WL BY THE NAME “FEI ER” IN 1820 AND NO “XIAOZAO” IN 1805. I HAVE PURPOSELY CREATED 2 CLONE ACCOUNTS UNDER THE NAME “LAFFERTY” AND “ZHAOLOVER” TO EXPOSE YOUR DEEDS.

ONLY GIRLS ARE PRESENT IN 1820:
-QIAN DUO DUO
-JIN JIN
-XIAO YAN
-YE ZI

ONLY THE GIRLS PRESENT IN 1805:
-MI NA
-XIANG XIANG

“FEI ER” AND “XIAO ZAO” WAS CREATED TO EXPOSE THE SCAMMER Edward1 for groundless accusations.

PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING THREAD FOR Edward1's MISDEEDS. HE HAS CLEARLY NOT VISITED EITHER 1820 OR 1805 AND HE IS JUST BULL SHITTING HIS WAY THROUGH THIS FORUM.

A.)
A FELLOW CUSTOMER OF MINE HAS MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND EVEN PM-ED Edward1 WHICH DID NOT DARE TO TURN UP AT MY JOINT FOR VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION OF WHICH WL DID HIM A MIS-SERVICE. (PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER THREADS)

B.)
WHEN PROBED BY THE CUSTOMER WHICH WL GAVE BAD SERVICE SO THAT SHE CAN BE EXPOSED ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL TO SHARE, HE CHICKENED OUT AND DID NOT DARE TO PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE WL. (PLEASE REFER TO EARLIER THREADS)

C.)
I PURPOSELY CREATED 2 FAKE CLONE ACCOUNTS – LAFFERTY & ZHAOLOVER TO TEST YOUR REACTIONS TO THEM AND TO SEE IF YOU CAN COMMENT THAT THESE 2 ARE IMAGINARY WL THAT DID NOT EXIST. BINGO! YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT THESE 2 WL ARE NON-EXISTENT BEACUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO 1820 AND 1805.

D.)
YOU ARE EITHER A JEALOUS COMPETITOR OR A SOUR GRAPES PUNTER THAT HAS BEEN REJECTED BY A WL WHEN YOU HAVE FAILED TO KC THEM. YOU ARE TRYING TO DESTROY MY BUSINESS.

Edward1, I will not zap you. I am just exposing you here, you SCAMMER CLONE. YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT TO FALL INTO MY TRAP.
Old 07-04-2016, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyson View Post
Put aside the two houses 1805 and 1820 and Fuck Peter.

You are an obvious low hanging fruit in Singapore. You spend so much time trolling and reading sammyboy threads and make the slightest noise when its just miserable $150 for the WL. What can $150 buy you nowadays. It is not even a daily salary for a fresh uni grad.

I cant help it but to identify you as a struggling student that cannot get a gf and yet too desperate to masturbate or a lowly paid worker struggling to make meets end.

Shame on you. Go make more money before you come back for WL
Here is the thing. You keep talking about low hanging fruits. But clearly you don't understand the meaning of low hanging fruits.

Basically, if someone CSI you, it is clear that you, the writer's command of English is lacking. And what is pissing off others, is that you, the writer have on another thread said that you are 32 and making a lot of money.

If you are 32 and making a lot of money, we can be glad for you.

However, dissing us makes us pissed. So upon digging further, it makes one wonder what is the motive behind such a brazen attitude. And I think if I were to search the forums further, I think I found a connection.

Basically, you, the writer are defending 1805 and 1820 a lot. And if one just does a search, it can be clearly seen that you are promoting 1805 and 1820 quite a fair amount. And why would you do that? The answer can be clearly seen if you look through the number of FRs placed in both these two threads.

Firstly, the FRs are all written by non-senior brothers. Not that non-senior brothers are demi-gods; but consistent FRs by non-senior brothers is basically a sign that someone is promoting that house.

Secondly, someone claiming to be Peter is now saying someone is "competing" with him or trying to destroy "his business". Now having said that, by carrying on promoting like this, only will lead to the loss of more business and ultimately the nail in the coffin for the house.

My two cents worth, stop promoting like this. Let the service of the girl shine through rather than promoting them through FAKE FRs.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

But you have also exposed yourself as the okt, and also showed that you created clones and can write fake FR if you want to.

I think you did not understand or catch the point.

It's not about Edward1 , even if he is competitor okt, which I can't prove or say. But his few recent posts these few days Could not have damaged your business.

It's about the over exposure of your girls through repeated FR. Can't say they are fake FR because I have not tried your girls. But they look fake, all post by newbies

even if they are genuinely good, some of us are afraid to try, knowing our hard earned $150 can be spent elsewhere on better girls.

You need to get genuine customers to write FRs. U need to pre select properly and train your girls. 54A does a rather good job. Then the quality of the girls will bring more customers, not your regurgitated FRs over and over again which people don't read or believe anymore.

Note: I am not okt, and I have patronized girls in1805 before. Maybe this thread starter lafferty is also not okt Peter but someone trying to frame peter. But the main problem are not these, it's about quality of the service, looks of the gals and real FRs by customers

Absolutely agree on Nato17's feedback too.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:48 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Bro, im not sure whether the fake FRs are written by peters's guy or his enemy. If I'm his enemy, I will create many clones, perform wayang as in the last few pages of this thread to destroy peter's reputation.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:05 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: LORONG 18 HOUSE 20 FR collection Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR Bonk FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafferty View Post
Fei Er

Looks: 7.5/10 (My type where I find her pretty in particularly her nose)
Body: 7/10 (Sexy and slender)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nice B cups)
Slightly bigger will be nice
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimed with no smell)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat, sensual and she knows how to hit the right spot)
AR: 8/10 (she knows how to flick her tongue well....)
FJ: 7.5/10 (able to adapt/ sync with my unusual momentun)
Frenching: Yes (i definitely love to french her when we are both horny)
Attitude : Fun-loving, hardworking and patient

Give her a try bros, you will not regret it!!!!!
Hi guys on a Friday night / Saturday morning,

Yes, I am Peter Gwee, okt of L18H20 and L18H05. Any enquiries or greviances, you can direct it to my email at:

[email protected]
or
Club 20 - Lorong 18 house 20.

I will try to answer your questions within 1-2 week's time (7 - 14 days) as I am not very good in English (Chinese Educated). Please refrain from posting negative comments, especially without substantiation. i.e keep saying my WLs is lousy but simply refuse to mention who. This is unfair.

Just an update to you guys:

There has been a very low influx of WLs into Geylang recently for the current recruitment cycle. The recruitment cycle usually starts every in the following time period:

a.) Feburary - March
b.) June - July
c.) Oct - Nov

There are about 40 - 50 houses in Geylang and every cycle mentioned above, about 300 girls are being recruited as per AV requirements.

L18H20 and L18H05, like all other houses had a hard time during this time period as with other houses, as the recruitment of girls have gone downhill. For 1820 has the capacity to take in 20 WLs and 1805 has room for 12 WLs. I am not going to reveal the exact numbers here since some of the WLs are still dropping off from my current list of confirmed coming. But I expect the next batch to come in sometime end April or starting May. Hopefully they will reach our shores to serve you brothers asap.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Here is a list of FAQs in case you are wondering:

Q1.) Tell me about the fake FRs.

It is a common practice to write Fake FRs and most of these fake FRs are outsourced to free-lancers to write. I have several okts approaching me when i first started L18H20 last year, asking me who do i hire to write fake FRs. FYI, I do not hire fake FR writers, only genuine customers write for me.
Also, the rate for FR writers vary. The writers are paid $20 - $30 per FR of about 400-650words. That is what the rates these writers are being paid. I will not want to expose which houses write fake FRs since there is a consensus for us to co-exist in harmony, though not easy, still it has to be done.

Some houses are more stingy, that is they pay like $5 or try to entice customers by giving them discounts to write for them.

Q2.) Do you hire writers to write Fake FRs?

No. Also, I cannot stop pple from writing fake FRs for me if there are any.

Q3.) What are the current WLs left over.

1820 - Qian Duo Duo, Jin Jin, Xiao Yan, Ye Zi (4 WLs)
1805 - Mi Na, Xiang Xiang (2 WLs)

Q4.) What are your promotional policies / Business ideals

I believe in honesty and providing geniune services though you guys still refuse to believe in me.

I will will stand by every WL in my house, I will also have no qualms to accept criticisms/complains of my WLs should they offer subpar services.
Tell me after your session, or email me, do whatever you can to sound off to me. I do not run a hit-and-run business and I am here to stay. If you feel that you do not receive your $150 worth, I will gladly find out the reason why and address your concerns.
Old 09-04-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Q5.) What about point systems and zapping?

To be honest, if i really want to promote my services. there is an easy way out, which is to buy aged sammyboy accounts and "appear as senior members". FYI, each of these accounts cost between $100 - $200. I am well connected in this industry and among all okts and there are many okts that do this. I am not like them.

Neither do i want to create phantom accounts to zap others as this, to me, a sexagenerian, zapping is a childish act. I am here to make a living, not to gain fame and undermine fellow forumer standing.

Q6.) So, Peter, you mentioned you are Chinese ED, who on earth is writing this for you. Most likely a clone??

Nah, I have heard of people flaming me for the past few weeks and my daugther created this account to write in English for me.

Two accounts created by her to test pple here and to clear the air are "lafferty" and "zhaolover"

I am not active in the forum as i do not understand English well and also, my daugther is a full time golf instructor. We simply do not have time to post and chit chat in the forum.

Q7.) That is a lot of crap from you. Anything else more honest?

Yes.

This is not a promotional effort on my WL. This is an honest opinion gathered from the WLs that has worked for me in the past 6 months.

L18H20:

i.) Qian Duo Duo - She is the closest you can get to "Ferrari" the famed ang pai of 1805 in the past. about 80% similarity in service and skills.
ii.) Jin Jin - Close competitior to Qian Duo Duo.
iii.) Xiao yan - She is stubborn and thinks in her own ways. Her service is jackpot. You need good chemistry with her. You get the idea....
iv.) Ye Zi - She has mood swings and complains are common from customers. You get the flow....

L18H05:

i.) Mi Na - She is a hardworker and gives good service. she has given birth to kids before.
ii.) Xiang Xiang - She tries really hard like Mi Na too.

** I am not promoting any of them here. I have already told you who is a good try. Try the ones I recommended.

If you try and it's good please compliment

If you try and it's not good, please also feedback to me and i welcome you to FR badly too

If you did not try, shut up and don't comment, thanks

If you continue to suspect/doubt me, then don't come

Q8.) So why no FR from your customers this week?

I have told my customers to refrain from writing for this week as I wanted to clear the air.

Best Regards,

Peter Gwee
Club 20 - 1820
Club 5 - 1805
Old 09-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alandyla is Cool - loads of Potential

I believe n support u, Peter. Keep up the good work !!!
Old 09-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 18 geylang house 20 - great experience

Lorong 18 geylang house 20 girl 002

I'm surprised to find another place with great service. Usually I frequent westerhout house because of many good service experieces. Where it seems the girls are trained straight from dong guan.

This house has a newly renovated lobby. The rooms seem standard as the other brothels in geylang. But they have some interesting new props. There is a swing harness to screw the girl while she is in the air. Also an exercise ball you can bend her over on and doggy style.

I took girl 002. I give her a 6.8 in terms of looks. Just average. About 23 of age. A cup, not super skinny but not chubby.
They have a special curved chair in the shower with an opening right at your crotch. Unforutnately this opening want used for much except for her washing my ass. Actually I'm a bit surprised that she did not clean my ass more thoroughly for what happened later. She rubs you down with her breasts covered on soap. With you facing away from her. Then she turns you to face her. And she does a fake reverse cowboy where your cock is not inside her pussy but between her ass cheeks. Was tempting just to slide inside her, but I'm too paranoid for such reckless behaviour.

Onto the bed she liked me all over with her tongue. She has actually quite a long tongue and it's fun to watch her twirling her tongue all over your body. Then she gave me an a thorough and deep ass licking, this was how I noticed she had a long tongue, you could actually feel her push it almost inside your ass. I'm not gay, but I must admit this feels damn good.

She then gave me a blow job with a 003 condom overtop. I usually object to having a condom while having a blow job, but strangely her technique was so good. I barely noticed the condom. She did blow job with warm and cold water. And then had some amazing deep throat skills I rarely ever encounter from anyone. Deep throat felt amazing. She also kept her blow job going on for quite a long time and also rotated around 360 degrees and almost doing a gravity defying hand stand while giving you a blow job.

Sex in the swing and exercise ball added some exciting visual novelty. But was hard to maneuver. She had excellent girl on top maneuvers and felt tight, or perhaps she had been strengthening her vaginal muscles.

Overall very good experience. She is sadly only available till June. She leaves back to china after that.

I think this was $150 for 50 minutes
Old 09-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
curtiscal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
You got the issues all mixed up. First I am a junior samster and not a competitor of OKT Peter. I will discuss the matters openly in the forum and will not accept your amazing suggestion of going to his shops and complain about his wls. Does it make sense?

Second as I mentioned in my earlier post that I was taken in by some fantastic writeups of these wls in the shops and discovered they were definitely not as what was claimed. After reading a few senior brothers' comment that so many zombies lately and how come all FRs writers were under moderation. I posted my doubts on the earlier FRs on these threads. A very senior brother added that he had mentioned late last year that he had set up a thread to warn genuine punters... Looks like many did not heel his sincere advice. Yes, it is true that I did not read about it earlier. Another senior brother commented the writers used translation and rewriting software to pen this FRs as the statements just did not gell.

Third another very senior brother suggested that you were not achieving your objective of "promoting" your girls. Perhaps you all should stop and really think about it. The formula was not working and going to be worst. As a follow up, I wrote that I fully agreed with him on his well conceived suggestion. I added I hoped that it would bring an end to that promotional gambit.

Fourth I counted that there were at least 50 writers signed up from October 2015 to March 2016 and contributed solely on these two threads. Many of them were zapped and they dropped the accounts after posting between one to three times and started new identities to continue with the promotional games. The style and content of those FRs were similar. Lately, the master even signed up about 8 premium accounts to avoid zapping.

I will not write any more if the master and clones stop using this modus operandi to promote their wls. Please remember that brothers are a lot smarter than you think!

Whole lot of BS.

So many invited you to turn up and you did not dare to, clearly you are someone who never been to 1820 or 1805.

someone with too much time on your hands and really stupid to fall into the okt's trap.

0 credibility for you
Old 09-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

curtiscal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Duo Duo 001 today.

It was my first time to 1820 joint and had a warm welcome from the okt. Very friendly chap indeed.

duo duo is a pretty WL of about 1.6m in height and very slutty indeed.

she is quite skinny with B cups and aged 24 this year.

She does good BBBJ with strong suction and nearly CIM.

This period has been a rather slow business in most parts of geylang. She told me that she and the other girls were pretty demoralised.

I hope that she will continue to maintain her service standards and I will be back to RTF
Old 12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

josephnkj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 18 geylang house 20 - great experience

The only house in Geylang has this – The tantra chair. Come experience it at L18H20.

Tantra Chair - How it works and the various sexual positions

The Kama Sutra sexual positions can be enhanced as well as simplified with a Tantra Chair. These unique chairs give the most amazing sexual experience to couples. It also makes the perfect gift for your sex partner. The Tantra Chair is luxurious and also romantic. It is a revolution and promises to raise your sexual fantasy to a completely new level.

The Tantra Chair has been designed with eco-friendly materials. It is soft and supple and feels amazing to the touch. Made of leather, the quality and the look are guaranteed to be retained for a lifetime. It is also easy to clean and asks for no maintenance

How the Tantra Chair works?

Tantra Chair is undoubtedly the finest creation which lets you enjoy any sexual position without any discomfort. The curvature of the chair lets your body relax while you are in any of the Kama Sutra positions. Your back, neck, your shoulder and your head is completely supported and you feel relaxed while you enjoy making love with your partner. This lets you reach your full potential and the comfort and support maximises your sexual experience to the fullest.

Sexual Positions on Tantra Chair

Tantra Chair lets you enjoy all the Kama sutra positions.

1. Reverse cowgirl-the man is in a sitting position and the lady faces his feet and straddles the man backwards. This position allows access to the clitoris.

2. Doggie style – women enjoy this position because she gets to have the full control in this sexual style. She can adjust the angle as well as the motion. The man has access to the clitoris and stimulates the G-spot.

3. Girl on top-in this position the lady positions herself over the man and controls her orgasm.

Benefits of Tantra Chair

The width of the Tantra Chair is just apt to let you place your foot to rest on both the sides. This gives your body an optimum support and will not let you get misbalanced. It is also designed in such a way that your head is always erect. The body also comes back to its natural position easily. The angle of the chair allows movement from one position to the other with ease. The curvature of the chair does not strain your muscles and thus you can keep making love without experiencing any pain or discomfort.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

marcote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to l18h20 today and this is the short FR on Xiao yan

looks 7/10

her looks is about average and nothing to scream about

Boobs 6/10

Her boobs are natural and average sized, a handful

Shower : 7/10

SOP with BBBJ in shower but too brief to be pleasurable

Catbath : 8/10

the cathbath was surprisingly soothing and electrifying

BBBJ : 7/10

quite powerful, but refused to go into 69.

AR : -/10

did not try

FJ : 6/10

No good and done in a half hearted manner.

Overall 7.5/10

Still ok can strike a conversation with her. But it was quite shallow.

rtf : not at the moment... still got so many to try...

OKT say got new girl coming soon.... i wanna try first blood!!!!
Old 15-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 9
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!

I have been to this place twice

had duo duo and jing jing
both of them service is good, and yes about the chair I dun know what is it for. both time I go both of them in the shower ask me sit and offer to wash hair, I rejected but in the end they insist so let them wash hair. Nothing great just a normal wash, they do have hair dryer in the room to blow your hair later on. They do it for you of course.
In fact all my years of cheonging I think only this house the gal offer to wash my hair. They do ask me position some pattern but I tell them I old liao no need just give me good service in bed can liao.

Damage is $150

but on my 2nd visit to duo duo and sitting at the lounge a walk in customer come in. Ask for rate the okt tell him $100 (40 mins) & $150 (60 mins full service). I am a regular cheonster actually if $100 can I would go $100 and I can visit more often.

So I decide to walk to counter and ask the okt here got $100? Sadly okt reply no lah the one I book is ang pai they don't do $100 then roughly point to me only those not so popular offer $100 as no biz. I am not too convince anyway since I am there and book I proceed with duo duo.

After this I have abandon this playground. Just feel a bit buay song, I am fine if you tell me which gal have $100 but the way okt put it to me is $100 is 40 mins no service one 30 mins finish. I know what he is trying to imply but the fact is 1 walk in and you quoted him $100 and $150.

Anyway after this I have not visited this den stick to my 1606 and 0819 for now.

Well actually all is $150 grade just that it is offer to other but not me I just feel buay song. Don't flame me hehe

Well I always cheong lunch time when the crowd is the least, weekday lunch so brother can try to go during weekday lunch time and pretend to ask for rate. See if you are offer $100. Ang pai there is jing jing and duo duo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread