The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
milan192 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

FR for Yuki My second visit. Nice gem.

Friendly and hard working lady

Looks - 9/10 prettier than photos
Body - 10/10 big, soft, nice to touch.
BBBJ - N/A
French: 10/10
FJ - 10/10 willing to accommodate. I like the sound
GFE: 10/10 you got her full attention

RTF: Yeah.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Verification
Old 06-11-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr Yuki (Vpremium)

Looks: 9/10 (vp girls are all higher standard in terms of looks compared to dome1 girls, in the past all dome 1 until now all gone)

Body: 8/10 butt enough meat hard doggy session. Body slim with enough meat all ard. but not those super petite type.

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but handful to grab on in missionary

Bbbj: 9/10 one of the better ones i tried before. Able to deepthroat and stay there even tho mine is above avg

Fj: 9/10 all position experienced. You wont be disappointed trust me. I have high expectation.

Rtf: definitely for her deepthroat
Old 06-11-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jellyfish1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Available today?
Old 10-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2146 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine having a nice conversation, hard frenching and fxxking a movie star. Yuki is the one. Actually don't feel like writing this FR and to keep her all to myself. Bros here please do me a favour and treat her with kindness and care. Thank you.
Old 16-11-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

SOLOLOL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seestar View Post
Imagine having a nice conversation, hard frenching and fxxking a movie star. Yuki is the one. Actually don't feel like writing this FR and to keep her all to myself. Bros here please do me a favour and treat her with kindness and care. Thank you.
Was rejected as new comer. Can’t get verified!
Old 16-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4285 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOLOL View Post
Was rejected as new comer. Can’t get verified!
Go book another stable FL and then you can get in to VP I think.
Old 18-11-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

WinHard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification.
Old 19-11-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Vietbus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification. Hope to book her soon.
Old 19-11-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

krugerallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting for verification. Thanks
Old 20-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to these brothers for the really lovely FRs on Yuki in the last one month! Yuki is really amazing, isn't she, definitely one of our best! We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Yuki, it is really deeply appreciated!

Good news guys, our Legendary Yuki is back! Super beautiful, snow white fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & is blessed with a S-curve figure with lovely natural C boobs is available for booking this week from 16th to 22nd November 2020 only! Yuki will be in Singapore for a short time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this really beautiful, sexy and top gem of VPremium!
Old 20-11-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Drax16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully I finally manage to book her this week!
Old 20-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Verification
Old 24-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

khronokid321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 25-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
lla23 lla23

Verification
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1