The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2005, 05:24 AM
Ruister

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

My 1st FR on Ah Yin (L8H66EG8)

Meet up with LongLang at 10 pm, intend to go GL jalan jalan. When reach GL, drive my car to usual place near E8 coffee shop to park. When we walk to E8 coffee shop, saw some BOSS bro there so join them for TCSS.
Around 11pm, I and LongLang intend to go jalan jalan, intend to look for a nice and pretty PRC to bonk, too bad hard luck, the street like dead town, no girls at all due to raining day. Boring liao, so tell Longlang that we go for cat 40 wan, both agree so proceed.
From Longlang, he recommend L8, House-66E (Girls 8) name Ah Yin, so proceed to 66E to book her. Upon reaching, Ah yin working, so wait for her for around 15 mins. Finally, she is out, paid OKT and follow her to her room…start to undress and give me a smile, proceed to shower n give me a thoroughly clean … after that dry myself n went to sleep on the bed. She walk to me n start to use her breast to rub my body, wow very shiok…lick me from my nipple all the way to my two ball….. after that she proceed on to hot water bbbj… and then cap me and bj with gd sucking until my bro hard liao, she start to ride on me with gd shake until she said tired liao… so we change position. I start to lick her nipple and finger her…she start moaning and getting very wet liao… I see her moaning I cannot tahan liao, so start to pump her with normal style for 10 mins, change to scissor … she start moaning again… wow, very shiok… oh no time up liao, haven’t unload lei… bo bian…add 1 more sessions… change to doggie and start pump it hard, she moaning louder and louder, wow my didi what happen, still don’t wan to unload…tired liao… ask her to hj for me for 5 mins… hj not shiok lei… so start to pump her again, this time pump her real hard until she moaning so loud and seen to cum I also cannot tahan liao, increase speed until I finally unload… Both of us also tired, so hug and rest for awhile then proceed to wash up and leave the place…wow, supper tired, leg also soft liao…

name: Ah Yin
WT : around 48-50 kg
Ht : 1.60m
Look:8/10
breast:8/10 (B to C cupper)
bbbj:8.5/10 (hot water bbbj)
fj:8/10 (very shiok)
Service : 9/10 (friendly and accomodating)
Damage : $80 ( 2 sessions worth every cent otherwise 1 session not enough time )
rtf:yes

Ruister
Member of B.O.S.S club (Bros. of Share Share)
Old 24-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruister
My 1st FR on Ah Yin (L8H66EG8)

I see her moaning I cannot tahan liao, so start to pump her with normal style for 10 mins, change to scissor … she start moaning again… wow, very shiok… oh no time up liao, haven’t unload lei… bo bian…add 1 more sessions… change to doggie and start pump it hard, she moaning louder and louder, wow my didi what happen, still don’t wan to unload…tired liao… ask her to hj for me for 5 mins… hj not shiok lei… so start to pump her again, this time pump her real hard until she moaning so loud and seen to cum I also cannot tahan liao, increase speed until I finally unload… Both of us also tired, so hug and rest for awhile then proceed to wash up and leave the place…wow, supper tired, leg also soft liao…

Ruister
Member of B.O.S.S club (Bros. of Share Share)
Good FR bro,

Must be the beer at E8 before you go for your bonk lah... Maybe next time control abit.

cheers
Tee Vee
Old 24-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -93 / Power: 0
shag_fest has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Shag_Fest's SEXPEDITION FRs

helo fellow shaggers,

dis is my 2nd FR. been almost 3 weeks since i bonk some tom yam chicks due to overseas biz trip. was at japan for 2 weeks n frankly, seeing the jap gals do turn me on n so i tot i will bonk wen im bck to spore...since everyting is so ex in japan! . n so, got a call frm my fren on fri nite for our spontatneous "sexpedition"

L18WH40G19
Name - Miki
Age - 24
From - BKK

as per normal, i walk ard to scan thru all the houses for any gals who show enthusiasm by waving her hands at me wen i walk in n whoever has the CFM look. reached hse no. 40 and there were 4 gals there. G19 waved at me and flshed her sweetest smile. the OKT walked over to me n said dat she's new. look at her agn n n see dat she's slim and pretty wif nice fair skin. so i chose her n up we went to the 2nd flr...we had small talk all the way up n she told me she's been here for juz a mth. shower n catbath were SOP and at one time she rubbed her tits on my didi n up he went! start capping me n BJ. it was quite gd tho n her mourning helps too. after awhile she rode on top of me n it was a pleasure bonking n looking at the top n side view of us at the mirror in her room. changed to missionary n finish off wif my signature doggie move...

FACE- 7.5 (sweet n pretty face wif sweet smile)
BODY - 7 (slim but i like her fair smooth skin)
BOOBS - 6.5 (B- cup, her tits rubbing my didi woke the lil' guy up!)
BJ - 7 (quite a gd BJ n suction)
FJ - 7.5 (3 positions n finish off wif doggie)
ATTITUDE - 8 (Likes her attitude very muc n she's v frenly. she said it was a "song" bonk n gve me a kiss on my cheek after i cum while lying on bed)

OVERALL - 7.5

Love tom yam chicks wif gd attitude. so, i tip her 10 bux n she said thx to me in thai. gve me a hug n asked me to visit her on new year. haha.

cheerios,
shag_fest
Old 25-12-2005, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
amkguy80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on L866CG9 (24 Dec 2005)

I was doing work from home yesterday and all I knew was I needed to unload my cummies after everything ended. I was searching through the Geylang threads and finally decided that I wanna bonk Cat 40 coz low on money even after my salary had come.

Waited at Kallang MRT for my male colleague and we both headed straight to L8 at about 12am+ after a few drinks of beer. Not many PRCs walking around that time and my colleague told me that some police are around so better go straight to my designated place. Headed straight to 66C and the tank was almost full. G99 wasn't there, but I finally saw G81 that I had bonked some time back. She waved to me, but my colleague wanted her, and I just wanted to try G9 without thinking. So paid and all of us went upstairs.

Her spoken English was not that bad, although broken, but her smile is simply breathtaking. Petite and demure, with full of vibrance I would say. Took off my shoes and closed the door. She gave me a bottle of water to drink to say to cool my senses before the hot event started. Woah! With a wink, she slowly took off her clothes, and waited for me in the bathroom. Wanted to feel her breasts which was almost a washboard, but she just smiled at me and asked me to be patient. Bath was SOP, then I laid on the bed and waited for her to see what she has to offer.

Dried herself thoroughly, and she even helped dried my wet areas. So gf feeling that I just wanted to hug her. Asked me if I was comfortable and if I needed anything else. I just replied that I just needed her

Then the hot water bbbj started. Man her sucking action was simply heavenly. Full of suction, lots of licking and looking at me with the CFM look that made me so ramrod hard. After 3 cup fulls, my little bro suddenly went limp. No idea why. But when she catbathed me, and went for the best BBBJ ever, oh my shaft just stood so stiff that it just needed her hot wet pussy to conquer. Managed to finger her and she was all wet too. What came later was even better. She gave the best AR I ever had! She attacked my hole and dug deep with her tongue! Man the sensation was out of this world, and she kept on doing this and stroking my shaft without remorse! Cap came on, and she sat and rode me hard. Man that was so good! Feeling the pumping action with moans I knew were genuine, it just got my even harder.

After a while, changed to missionary. Just decided to take things a little slower as I wanted to feel her. Man she was tight as I looked into her eyes, caressed her lips, kissed her forehead as I slowly create the momentum of our love making. Can she she enjoyed every moment of it as from the next moment we frenched like long lost lovers. She held on to me tightly, as our tongues met, licked and tasted. This is all happening with all the slow strokes of pushing my hard shaft into her tigh and wet pussy.

Time was not on our side so we changed to doggie. It was only then did I realise that there was a mirror directly in front of us. She has a cute tatoo on her waist so that made it more horny for me. So after a few pumps I unloaded my cummies finally.

I was tired for some reason, and she asked me to rest on the bed first while she washed up. Not before long I washed with her and we both dried up together. Seeing her smile and her pleasant disposition, I tipped her for her splendid service

Gal: G9 (Ah Bee from Chiangmai)

Face: 7/10 - Love her eyes and her cheeky laughter. I would say she's attractive and cute looking.

Boobs: 5/10 - Practically non-existent (Boobs lover wouldn't like this).

Body: 8/10 - Smooth silky skin, and her body isgood to hold especially when in doggie.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Man o Man... you gotta feel it yourself to know that she gives the best head ever, both hot and the BBBJ itself!

Fj: 8/10 - Very much pleasurable and accomodating in everything she can please you with. Love the frenching too with all the huff and puff.

Damage: $40 + $10 tips

Rtf: Oh yeah!!! According to her she's only here for 4-5 months, so definitely will try her again or overnight.

Bros, do take care of her ok? Cheers!
Old 26-12-2005, 01:14 AM
bangkoktonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_123
So any bros appreciate my generiosity by donating me some pts......Haha..
Anyway, I like this girl G5 from H40 bcos she is young n looks like yr typical girl next door ie poly student or u student.....they are also not perfect rite?
However, her youth(20 years old) and her height/breasts are very attractive to men.....Her skills cannot fight with girls like G3,who I always fucked her hardcore style....This G5 is a potential tirak target based on my years of experience.....
Wanted to try G6 but thought G5 more my type.
Didnt get any tirak feeling from her.......so she wont be my target...... maybe she already has many tiraks
Old 26-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkguy80
Rtf: Oh yeah!!! According to her she's only here for 4-5 months, so definitely will try her again or overnight.

Bros, do take care of her ok? Cheers!
When she say 4-5 months, she probably meant 4+5 months... kekeke

She has been longer than 5 months definitely. I think 8 to 9 months have.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 23
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on L18H20G15

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542
Name : Neen (G15)
Looks : 6/10 ( face not important , service is )
Tits : 34B ( small & PINK nipples ! )
Catbath : 7/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( ice cold or hot tea also have ! )
FJ : 6/10 ( only 1 position )
GFF : 8/10 ( frenching , fingering , massage )
Overall : 8/10
RTF : When I have enough ammunitions
Damage : $80 ( 2 sessions worth every cent otherwise 1 session not enough time )
Nice FR, steam, pcc, thanks, chiong, tmr.........
Old 27-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
HUGO BOSS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can someone tell me L20H40 what time open?

Thanks.
Old 27-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Precious_123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am getting to like this G5 from L20H40...Keep thinking of making love with her...Going down to get her now.
Old 27-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
kuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuku07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo bro... 2 or 2.30pm...
Old 27-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGO BOSS
Can someone tell me L20H40 what time open?

Thanks.
2pm to 2am many gems in tat hse
Old 28-12-2005, 02:41 AM
bangkoktonight

L20H40 G5

A short FR on this girl. Tried her first time a few days back, quite happy with the session so decided to go again this time 2 sessions. Good thing about this house is $80 is for 1 hour. So no need to rush.

She is more friendly this time. Tried to make conversation with me on the way upstair. For those interested, she speaks quite good mandarin with a bit of malaysian accent. A friendly and accommodating girl but not much KC type.

Nothing special in shower. After shower, we just laid on the bed, chatting with each other like we have known each other for some time. At the same time hugging and caressing each other like bf/gf. As it was a double session, we just took it easy, slowly building up the mood which i like. Unlike some girls who just get down to business straight away.

Her service is rather SOP. 1st time I went she gave hot tea BBBJ and some catbath which was quite weak. The 2nd time, i was the one servicing her

Name : Fang Fang (芳芳)
Birthdate: 27 Dec
Ht : 165cm
Wt : 46kg
Vital stats: 33B 24 33
Body: Very Fair and smooth skin.
Language : Mandarin and Thai
Time in Sg: 2 months.

Face: 6/10 (she is not a looker to me) has some freckles if you look closer.
BbbJ: 7/10
catbath: 5/10
Foreplay : 7/10 (you can explore her body and can try many patterns)
kissing : 7/10 (she has big kissable lips like shuqi but no tongue action though)
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating in various positions but not passionate enough)
Stereo : Sound quite real.
Friendliness: 7 to 8/10
GF experience: 7/10
Tirak factor : 6/10
overall service: 7/10
value for money : 8/10 (SOP service but worth the money)
RTF: KIV.

Last edited by bangkoktonight; 28-12-2005 at 02:52 AM.
Old 28-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 nites ago went with 4 friends to L8 H19.All 4 of us took gals and I took G023.Her body was quite nice and she hails from Chiang Mai.As usual, did the mandatory shower where she washes me up.She was quite friendly and able to communicate some mandarin.She started off with the usual catbath and later was able to try various positions with her.

Name: Told me but I forget liao.(G023)
Catbath: ok, but abit weak
Body: 7/10
Bj : 7/10
FJ : 7/10

RTF : will do if have time.
Old 29-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_123
I am getting to like this G5 from L20H40...Keep thinking of making love with her...Going down to get her now.

U r not alone... seemed like quite a few dio hooked... -stunned-
Old 29-12-2005, 05:52 PM
bangkoktonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw
U r not alone... seemed like quite a few dio hooked... -stunned-
That time I went, I asked her if she is tired, need to sleep or not, she told me she already slept when 1 Ah pek booked her dunno how many sessions. She said the Ah Pek massaged for her and just kept her company cos it was her birthday..

If everyone pampers her like that, she will get spoilt sooner or later.

Fucking her is like fucking with a GF.... shiok....

shit....I think I also tio hooked!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1