The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Any idea why Nataree want to maintain 2 separate fishbowls?
I still cannot figure this out.
I would think they cater to different market. Or lease had not run out
Old 04-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Khao San Road - Backpackers' haven.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...kpackers-haven
Old 04-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Khao San Road - Backpackers' haven.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...kpackers-haven
Link does not work.

Was there 2 weeks ago. Interesting place.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Link does not work.

Was there 2 weeks ago. Interesting place.
Re-post again.

Khao San Road, often the starting point for tourists, particularly backpackers, remains one of Bangkok's key attractions. There you can find deep-fried insects, hilltribe hawkers, tattoo parlours, buy bootleg CDs and DVDs, and much more.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...rs-haven/embed
Old 05-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy and sweet Loy Krathong to all of you in Thailand.

Experienced Loy Krathong just once in my life, I liked Loy Krathong much better than that nothing but commercialized Valentine's Day. In facts, the latter day is getting sour for man with single teeruk, or even worse for man hanging with multi-giks or fens.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Re-post again.

Khao San Road, often the starting point for tourists, particularly backpackers, remains one of Bangkok's key attractions. There you can find deep-fried insects, hilltribe hawkers, tattoo parlours, buy bootleg CDs and DVDs, and much more.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...rs-haven/embed
Khao San caters more to the farang backpackers crowd. Spent half a day there last trip, did not do anything for me. Some of the bigger eating places are tourist traps with 200b pad thai. The street side vendors plying clothes along Khao San n the 3 parallel Sois to its north do have wonderful bargains.

If you are into the touristy stuff and buying bric bracs, Chatuchak weekend market, styling itself as the biggest weekend market in the world, and it is HUGE, would be a better bet.

And/or the more than 1.5km long Soi Wanit at Chinatown Yaowarat, with its endless number of covered stalls on both sides selling almost everything at embarrassingly low prices, would be a shopper's paradise.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
zilturo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am heading to bkk 13th nov - 17th nov
first time staying at silom area. anything fun near there? lolz i used to stay pratuna, so not familiar with silom.

would love to have some info on where i can find good service nearby. else i would just have to drop by soi 24 lolz
Old 05-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Khao San caters more to the farang backpackers crowd. .........e.
Years past, I somehow got "lucky" with picking up a couple tourists in Khao San; wasn't even really actually trying, but somehow or other, hooked up with a Japanese Bar-tender and a Singapore U student another time. The Singapore gal I had to pay for and entertain her AND her friend over the couple days, but the Japanese girl was just all by herself.

And actually I did have a much better than usual time doing the touristy thing with them .... and of course real GFE. I'm no Valentino etc, but I think that when girls are on holiday, they do let their guard down quite a bit. And there IS a lot of tourists in Khao San!

Just reminiscing.

SEAJ
Old 06-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Years past, I somehow got "lucky" with picking up a couple tourists in Khao San; wasn't even really actually trying, but somehow or other, hooked up with a Japanese Bar-tender and a Singapore U student another time. The Singapore gal I had to pay for and entertain her AND her friend over the couple days, but the Japanese girl was just all by herself.

And actually I did have a much better than usual time doing the touristy thing with them .... and of course real GFE. I'm no Valentino etc, but I think that when girls are on holiday, they do let their guard down quite a bit. And there IS a lot of tourists in Khao San!

Just reminiscing.

SEAJ
Lucky nothing! Knowing how suave you can be when you choose to be, you must have swept those two ladies off their feet and on their backs lol
Old 06-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Happy Loi Krathong! May all your wishes cum true
Old 06-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheong Budget

Im going BBK next week from 11th to 15th... any bros wanna cheong or just meet to tok kok
Old 06-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilturo View Post
first time staying at silom area. anything fun near there? lolz i used to stay pratuna, so not familiar with silom.
good service nearby.
Silom is near infamous Patpong aggs, and Soi Thaniya jap style bars. For aggs, just watch your rear, as many aggs infested with LBs (unless it's your thing).

Neither is it that far from Nana, shirt cab ride thb60-80
Old 06-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky nothing! Knowing how suave you can be when you choose to be, you must have swept those two ladies off their feet and on their backs lol
LOL - Nahhhh!!

I just wanted to highlight/remind that the same as us guys losing all our inhibitions (and most of our morals LOL!) when away from home and family, gals also tend to do the same! And whilst p4p is of course readily available, you'd be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to spend a bit of effort to woo your fellow travelers - and succeed!! The proverbial shooting fish in a barrel!

And you of all people should know this as much success as you've had with civvies - natives even!!

LOL
SEAJ - member of the mutual back-slapping society. Urrrgh!!
Old 06-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Actually, do they allow phototaking? My friend wanna pass me a photo of a girl he got from natree and said she beri power ask me find her from natree, show the papasan the picture... I scared later not allowed theb I tio hoot
Old 06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Actually, do they allow phototaking? My friend wanna pass me a photo of a girl he got from natree and said she beri power ask me find her from natree, show the papasan the picture... I scared later not allowed theb I tio hoot
Just tell Papasan u got the photo from a website.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1