The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Bro Singviet,
What you say is correct !
Some question to ask....
Understand that some of the Viet gals are from Catholic or Christian? My bx told me that before getting marriage, I have to go to church to study for three month in order to get a certificate? I guess is some sort of marriage preparation talk? correct?
I am at a lost, please give some advise if you can
Thanks
Bro, those are catholics la. Catholics everywhere all the same la. I still remember my sister in Singapore, before she got married, also need to go for what course then get certificate. Wah piang..... the gal marry you or the catholic priest? but if you really love her, then maybe you will join one of the many catholics in Vietnam that go to church at 530am for the mass.
Old 25-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U gave bak gua?? I thought u gave red packets???
I use Dong Notes to wrap Bak Gua and give
Old 25-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Wah say.. i am impressed. Bro sha gua is getting rich nowadays. Take 500,000 VND notes, wrap bak gua then dip into fish sauce. The enjoyment of the elite of vietnam leh
Old 25-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, those are catholics la. Catholics everywhere all the same la. I still remember my sister in Singapore, before she got married, also need to go for what course then get certificate. Wah piang..... the gal marry you or the catholic priest? but if you really love her, then maybe you will join one of the many catholics in Vietnam that go to church at 530am for the mass..
Bro,

Wah piangz...kns, she even ask me to join catholic after marring her which I dont think I will because I am Buddhist

Wow, 5.30am go church? siao liaoz.... So I also can get the certificate in Singapore too?

any other brothers can provide more info on catholics in Singapore??

VK

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)

Last edited by v.killers; 25-11-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Old 25-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88 View Post
bro VK, this time you serious on it?
Hahaha....

Yes, ofcos I am serious. But not Singapore one hor...

Waiting for her to make passport to come Singapore, so can bring her to walk around..

Old 25-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
U told me, u used US dollars.
Old 25-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah piangz...kns, she even ask me to join catholic after marring her which I dont think I will because I am Buddhist
Dun because of religion, make yourself or her unhappy. Talk with her, either 1 has to give in. If needed, u can invite me to give a talk on Dhamma to her

If everyone is so devoted in this religion, then there is no divorce in this world. "Till the end, death separate us".
Old 25-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Wow, 5.30am go church? siao liaoz.... So I also can get the certificate in Singapore too?

any other brothers can provide more info on catholics in Singapore??

VK
Brother

I am catholic so I can give you the correct info you want
There is no requirement for the non catholic partner to convert when marrying a catholic. Of course if willing to convert better.
For the catholic partner, it is a requirement to marry in church call holy matrimony so in order for the non catholic partner to marry in church, he or she is required to attend come course. This does not mean conversion as the church merely wants he non catholic partner to understand the true meaning of marrying in church in order to fully participate in it
My elder brother marry a buddhist gal and she is still a buddhist
Hope this helps you
Old 25-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun because of religion, make yourself or her unhappy. Talk with her, either 1 has to give in. If needed, u can invite me to give a talk on Dhamma to her

If everyone is so devoted in this religion, then there is no divorce in this world. "Till the end, death separate us".
cam on anh rat nhieu....anh hay wa....well, said bro

Old 25-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMM View Post
Brother

I am catholic so I can give you the correct info you want
There is no requirement for the non catholic partner to convert when marrying a catholic. Of course if willing to convert better.
For the catholic partner, it is a requirement to marry in church call holy matrimony so in order for the non catholic partner to marry in church, he or she is required to attend come course. This does not mean conversion as the church merely wants he non catholic partner to understand the true meaning of marrying in church in order to fully participate in it
My elder brother marry a buddhist gal and she is still a buddhist
Hope this helps you
Bro SDMM,

Many thanks for your info.....just pm you for more further information

Cheers VK

Old 25-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 22
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro SDMM,

Many thanks for your info.....just pm you for more further information :)

Cheers VK :D
Another bro ringing wedding bells soon.:D

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 25-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Giving Bak Gua a good idea... But is Bak Gua available in VN too? Or it is different in term of taste from What we have here....? Me also like to eat and so after giving them, maybe all can enjoy together....

Thanks for all suggestions....
Old 25-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Giving Bak Gua a good idea... But is Bak Gua available in VN too? Or it is different in term of taste from What we have here....?
Dont worry about VN have or not. Chinatown area should have but even have also not as nice as those in Singapore.

Just give, they will sure like the taste

But Bak Gua also not cheap...1kg dont seem alot also...
Old 25-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Wah say.. i am impressed. Bro sha gua is getting rich nowadays. Take 500,000 VND notes, wrap bak gua then dip into fish sauce. The enjoyment of the elite of vietnam leh
No leh...I use the smallest notes one...1,000 dong...dip in fish sauce roi also cant see what amount
Old 25-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
U told me, u used US dollars.
Lan la...u the one who give tips in USD when u drunk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1