The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Can any kind bro here help me to translate the below sentence?

"ban co biet ban lam toi that vong lam ko toi rat can su giup do cua ban"
Old 05-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this interesting article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post
History flashback "Bắt đầu từ nay"

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 05-05-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
can any bro help to translate the below msg?

Tks.

i think is 2 sentences rite?" let me try

ban co biet ban lam toi that vong lam ko ?
- Do u know u make me very disappointed?
toi rat can su giup do cua ban"
- I would very much like to help in your need/your things
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 05-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Why you so impatient? Post the same thing twice? Slowly wait for the people here to translate for u ma......

Do you know that you make me very disappointed? I really need your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
Can any kind bro here help me to translate the below sentence?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post
i think is 2 sentences rite?" let me try

ban co biet ban lam toi that vong lam ko ?
- Do u know u make me very disappointed?
toi rat can su giup do cua ban"
- I would very much like to help in your need/your things
I wrong translate the 2nd sentence...
its should be
toi (I)
rat can (very in need)
su giup do (help)
cua ban" (of u)

Bro jackbl is correct on the second sentence..
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 06-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

Students learn English while working
====================================

Some students go to foreign language training centers when they need their language skills improved. Others find jobs in backpacker districts, which not only help their speaking improved but help them financially.
“My speaking skills have improved a lot since I began working at backpacker district and I have been able to make a living without my parents’ support,” Dau Anh Thu, a souvenir shop assistant in Hue said.

Tran Thi Mai Huong said that she tried to improve her English through several books and documents but failed to make any progress. Her speaking has become more fluent after just one month working at Ngoc Anh restaurant.

Even some students who knew no English are able to talk to foreigners confidently after working here for sometime.

“It was hard for me to find a job in backpacker district because I didn’t know a single foreign word. Finally, a restaurant recruited me as a waitress,” Hoang Thi Tuyet recounted.

“My English restaurant vocabulary is great now and I feel more confident as I have to talk to foreigners everyday,” she said happily.

“The students’ eagerness in studying foreign languages has persuaded me to recruit even people speak no English” said Thu, Ngoc Anh restaurant’s owner, adding that they have made an obvious improvement through their jobs.

“I‘ve learnt a lot from real circumstances,” said Ngoc Anh, a junior of Hue Foreign Languages University’s Faculty of Chinese and Japanese.

“What I was taught at school sometimes is not really attached to reality. For example, I didn’t know tomato sauce is ketchup until a customer told me,” she added.

She also revealed that she recorded every conversation with customers and listened to them again to practice speaking.

“I’ve made an incredible advance in communicating with foreigners,” she proudly said.

By Tan Ky – Translated by Nghinh Xuan

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Students learn English while working
Cheongster learn Vietnamese while clubbing

Some cheongsters go to foreign language training centers when they need their language skills improved. Others goes to pub and ktv in GL and JC, which not only help their speaking improved but help them to get to know girls.
“My speaking skills have improved a lot since I began clubbing at JC and I have been able to bonk a number of viet gals without going to match making company,” SBF carrot007, a regular face in Jazzy/Mask 51 said.

SBF jackbl said that he tried to improve his Vietnamese language through several books, documents and website (v.dict) but failed to make any progress. His speaking has become more fluent after just one month of going KTV to sing Viet songs at GL area.

Even some cheongsters who knew no Vietnamese language are able to talk to Viet gals confidently after cheonging at the viet scene for sometime.

“It was hard for me to find a viet gal in JC/GL because I didn’t know a single Vietnamese word. Finally, a SBF group (LDG) recruited me as a one of their regular cheongster,” SBF Vlover recounted.

“My Vietnamese language vocabulary is great now and I feel more confident as I have to talk to viet gals often when they visit my shop in JC,” he said happily.

“The cheongsters’ eagerness in studying foreign languages has persuaded me to recruit even people speak no Vietnamese language” said SBF V,killer, LDG chairman, adding that they have made an obvious improvement through their courting skills.

“I‘ve learnt a lot from real circumstances,” said SBF Thom didi, a junior of LDG.

“What I was taught at school sometimes is not really attached to reality. For example, I didn’t know 'chim' is 'chee bye' until a viet gal told me,” he added.

He also revealed that he recorded every conversation with the viet gals and listened to them again to practice speaking.

“I’ve made an incredible advance in communicating with the viet gals,” he proudly said.

Reported by SBF KangTuo
Old 06-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

I laughed and fell off my chair after reading this

Why there is no comment from the King of KC, kangtuo...? I heard from him saying that he is able to "plant more trees in his backyard after he learnt the way of planting vietnamese bonsai...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Reported by SBF KangTuo

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

WTF!!!!! wahahahaha!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Reported by SBF KangTuo
Great stuff...keep it up...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
audisingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I like to learn vietnamese but not at KTV, etc..
Any recommendation?

Reason : I get to know a "decent" girl in Vietnam, thought of impressing
her and also easily for us to get to know each other better.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
to meet your suggestion in next story.
If you zapped me, leave your name, I will not zap back.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Reported by SBF KangTuo
Hello comrade, you really too free... tonight usual place... come come...
Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
TwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Great stuff...keep it up...
Yes, great stuff !!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

U have to search thru the internet for language school teaching vietnamese lor... Each month from S$200-$500 also have......

Quote:
Originally Posted by audisingapore View Post
Hi Bros,

I like to learn vietnamese but not at KTV, etc..
Any recommendation?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 07-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Samster

Misses World to return to Vietnam with entourage
=============================================
Tuoi Tre
Miss World 2008 Ksenia Sukhinova and Miss World 2007 Zhang Zilin will spend two weeks in Vietnam on a charity missionTUOI TRE

Miss World 2008 Ksenia Sukhinova and Miss World 2007 Zhang Zilin will return to Vietnam in June with an entourage of hundreds of doctors.

Sukhinova and Zilin will travel to more than 10 cities and provinces in Vietnam from May 27 to June 8 to provide financial aid to disadvantaged families and ethnic minority students.

About 200 doctors from China and the U.S. will accompany the two misses and provide free treatment to poor patients.

The Miss World tour of Vietnam includes two concerts featuring local pop stars Lam Truong, Quang Linh, Ho Quynh Huong and Ho Ngoc Ha.

The first concert will be held in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho City on June 2 and the second in Nha Trang on June 7. The charity events will raise money for poor students and patients in Vietnam.

Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co, the organizer of the Miss World Pageant 2010, has allocated VND8.8 billion (US$494,800) to the charity tour by Sukhinova and Zilin. Next year’s Miss World contest is to be held in the central seaside resort city of Nha Trang, which also hosted the 2008 Miss Universe competition.

Vietnam’s Ministry of Health, the World Bank and the local governments of 13 Mekong Delta cities and provinces are helping organize the charity tour.

In January, Sukhinova and Zilin visited Vietnam for charity activities and to welcome the Lunar New Year with locals in Ho Chi Minh City.

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1